(18) Long Distance Suprise

Heyyyy! 1 more vote and there will be 200 votes on this story! If I do, I will be doing a 200 vote special!

My POV

You and Marco have been long distance dating for about a couple of years. You had been video chatting ever since you met each other online. You had finally decided to give him a surprise visit.

You had only told Star that you were coming to Echo Creek and she told you where they live.

Your POV

I was riding in a bus that was there when I got off of the plane. They said that I would be dropped off at Echo Creek park and that the address that I wanted to go to would only be a block away. I was so exited when I was dropped off at the small park. I fast walked all the way to the street the bus driver said the address was on. I almost immediately recognized the house that Star had described.

I walked up to the door and ringed the door bell. it took a while but the door was opened quite forcefully by Star. I was then dragged into a huge room that looked like it had shattered through the house to be built.

"Hey (Y/N)!" She said happily. "Hey." I said, acting like my original cool self.

"Marco is in his room, you should scare and surprise him at the same time!" She whisper screamed to me. "How?" I asked, cunfuzled.

"He's doing homework right now. You can sneak up on him!" She explained. "Oh ok." I said thinking about it.

"I'll do it." I decided. "Yay!" She said, accidentally shooting confetti from her wand. "Oops. I'll clean it up." She laughed obviously embarrassed.

She pointed to his room, and I crawled over. I silently turned the knob and opened the door.

Marco was wearing his usual red hoodie and jeans as he had black headphones on, facing the computer, working on an essay.

I slowly snuck up to him, careful not to a wear him of me. As I neared him, I quickly wrapped my arms around his chest, whispering, "boo," in his ear.

"AHH!" He yelled as he flung his headphones onto the floor, himself crashing himself onto it shortly afterwards. "(Y/N)?" He asked, his eyes gazing on yours.

"Yup! Its me!" I giggled. He smiled up at me and I smiled down just before helping me up. I didn't even have a chance to get a word in before he pushed his lips onto mine. i almost immediately kissed back, deepening the kiss.

We both parted and smiled at each other. "I missed you." he said hugging me. " I missed you too." I said, hugging back. The hug lasted a couple of minuets until we heard squealing from the doorway.

"OTP OTP! (your and Marco's ship name) HAS COME TRUE!! YAYY" Star screamed running away.

"Come back here!" Marco yelled, breaking the hug, then running after her. "I don't get any of y'all." I laughed to myself, sitting down on Marcos bed

That was it! Hope you liked it. Also I have never heard of this song before. I had just found it when I searched up Long distance. Well that's kind of it for now. Have a wonderful day! Boo bye all of my staches and wolfers!