(54) Day Fucking Three (important a/n)

IMPORTANT. I'm not into SVTFOE and after I get to either 100, 150, or 200 chapters I'm going to stop writing about this. One day I'm going to let you know all what I can write about and for y'all to check it out. Thanks!

This was a bitch to write btw

Marco stares intently at his papers as he quickly wrote information from the book onto them. "Babe. I want attention," You pouted, only in his t-shirt and the pair of underwear he got you for your birthday. "Not know. I have to get this finished," he sighed, giving you an apologetic glance. You pout, feeling a bit excited. Getting an idea, you sit on his thigh, making him raise an eyebrow at you and blush but stay silent. Trying to get friction, you start to grind on his muscular thigh. You whimper out, throwing your head back as your arms grip onto his. "Oh fuck, Marco," You whimper out as your arousal soaks through your underwear to his jeans that were know getting darker. He tries to focus on his work but he can't help but be distracted by you, making his face flush even more. Knowing you're coming to your end, you start grinding faster, making your moans louder. It was only a matter of time before you released onto his pants. Marco let's out a small growl as he grabs you by the hips and throws you to the bed. "You've been so naughty, princess. I think it's about time you get what you deserve," He smirks as he presses his arousal into yours, making you moan out.

Kinktober 2019Thers going to be a Heart for the ones done. Also, if you can't tell, I went to work with my writing last night even though they probably suck.

1. Spanking (Oml) ❤️
2. Sleepy Sex❤️
3. Thigh Ride❤️
4. Sexting❤️
5. Vibrator❤️
6. Blow Job❤️
7. Public❤️
8. SOMNOPHILIA LIKE YES-❤️
9. Daddy❤️
10. Face sitting❤️
11. Mirror Sex❤️
12. Lingerie❤️
13. Dirty Talk❤️
14. Caught❤️
15. Hair pulling❤️
16. Wet dream❤️
17. Scars
18. Angry Sex
19. Double penetration bcuz wtf Richard
20. Masturbation❤️
21. Swallowing
22. Squirting❤️
23. Grinding
24. Begging/Teasing
25. Shower Sex
26. Orgasm denial
27. Oral
28. Overstimulation (orgasm counting btw)
29. Fucking Machine
30. Under desk
31. Free day❤️