Ch 11: Teasing Astrid

Hiccups POV

The kissing became more and more heated as we continued. So heated that I found myself underneath Astrid we continued are kissing. We separated only for the sake of air a bit only to go back to one another's mouths for kissing. I prodded my tounge on the bottom of her lips asking for entrance and she instinctively  let me in. But as soon as she let me in her tounge took control of mines I was surprised by it all whenever we made out it was me who did the leading but now, it's Astrid. I could tell she was being more aggressive and it felt as if she was more needy for something but I couldn't tell what she wanted to bad. Again we separated for a bit for air but this time Astrid spoke up through the gasp and panting she said "Hiccup  (pant) I ......... (pant) I need you" she says to me with a red flush face and her blue sapphire eyes looked so glazed over. "I uhhh ohhh ...... Are are you sure you want to Astrid?" I ask her stuttering. She looked at me with those glazed eyes but when she blinked they turned into hungry eyes of almost primal existence, she then leaned down on me looking at me before saying "Hiccup you have no idea how sure I feel right now. Ever since we started dating a fire has been buidling up in me that gets hotter and hotter whenever we are together." My eyes widen when I heard those words from Astrid I never thought I had that affect on girls really before but I know I'm kinda average hot and I yea got some muscles but wow I did that it's really suprising to me. "Astrid I don't know what to say like I always thought I was just an average guy compared to every other guy in this school." I tell her since I still can't believe it, but then suddenly gave me a weird look and burst out into a laughter I felt awkward and confused so I asked "what, whats so funny ???" I ask her confused by the whole thing.
"Hiccup really come on stop selling yourself short your like the hottest guy to ever step foot in Been like come on girls gawk at you 24/7 at school." Astrid tells me giving a look of disbelief and also still some giggle. "Wow really I had no clue Astrid I always felt the same old Hiccup when I came back." I told her.

"Huh look Hiccup you are still Hiccup but just 10 times hotter now come on let's get back to our little intimate moment." Astrid tells me as she yanked me back on to her to kiss. As we went back to kissing I realized how lucky of a guy I am to be with a girl like Astrid who loves me for me and only me. This has to be a dream come true and plus the night has only started for us. Kissing became more of a plead for more contact as Astrid started wrapping her legs onto my waist as she did that I started but slowly at first caressed her inner  thigh very near and close to her femine core that I desperately wanted to touch but restrained myself since I was a gentleman. I continued as much as I could restraining myself but it seemed my other me who is in pants caught Astrids attention. We separated again for air only for Astrid to say "ummm Hiccup I think you have something in your pants that wants out". she says stroking it from the outside with her hand. I shivered under the touch of it and said "yea it's been a while so he's kinda how do you say stiff most of the time." I tell her and she just grinned and said "Well let's help your friend with that stiffness" she says unwrapping herself from me to push me on to my back. "Woah Astrid what are doing?" I asked her. "Shhhh don't worry just let nature take its course". she says as she slowly and seductively takes off her shirt revealing her bra. Oh jeez I'm really going to be in some hot stuff tonight.................

Hey guys I'm back and with a new chapter sorry if it's a little short and yea a tad boring but it's because I'm working on a new book as well so please be understanding. BUT AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR THE VIEW AND PEACE OUT Y'ALL!!!!!