Ch 33: Late Night Drama

Astrid's POV

I was talking with the rest of the girls who were with us but I couldn't help but notice that Heather was here with us. Uhhhhh I want to tell Punzie all about Heather but I don't want to be rude and ruin her night. I know for a fact that Heather will try to pull something on me or Hiccup I'm just scared what exactly she has in mind.

"So Heather how's cheerleading going?" Punzie speaks up for us all to hear. "Ahhhh oh my gosh I love it so much everyone is so nice and friendly that I love it so much. Plus I get to see my old friend Hiccup everyday and it can't get any better then that." Heather tells Punzie.

I had to resist my urge to jump up and tell Heather off but a certain someone grabbed my arm. I turned to see who it was and it was Elsa she gave me a stern look and told me "No, Astrid not right time." Elsa said calmly. "So how long have you known Hiccup, Heather?" Merida popped in the conversation and asked. "Well I'm going to be honest with you girls." Heather said and all the girls were grabbed to her attention "oh well this is going to be interesting" Elsa whispered to me. "Hmm what do you mean Heather?" Anna asked. "Well I know Hiccup so well because well ....... We used to date." Heather told them. Ruff leaned over to me and said "this is going to be a bit awkward." She stated the obvious.

"Whoah so you and Hiccup dated????" Punzie asked suprised. "Yeah but it was a long time ago, we had alot of fun but when he left for Berk we both came to understanding that we can be friends and well I became happy when I gof here and be friends with him again." Heather said in that fake tone that tricked everyone here. "Ahhh that's so nice that you two are still friends." Anna says "Hmm it is nice to know that you two are friends even though you used ti be a couple." Merida said uhhhh come on girls I wish you could see her lies like I can. "Yea thanks everyone. And I hope to be Astrids bestfriend as well." Heather says looking at me with a fake smile that I wanted to slap.

The girls looked at me and gave me hopeful eyes. "So Astrid there is no bad feelings with me and you is there?" Hetaher asked me in front of all my friends. Elsa nudged me and whispered "play her game and you will find a way to win." She told me so I can only hear. "Yea there's no problem between us me and Hiccup dont have a problem your here." I lie even though I just wanted yell at her and cuss her out. But I didn't I needed to play her game and draw her out for everyone to see.

"Ahhh well that's enough talk girls" Punzie said standing up. "Lets Let's go dance huh???: Punzie tells us as she leads us all to dance area. I just stand up and fix my dress and head over with them. As I do I see all the girls dancing with there boyfriends or with a partner already. But Hiccup was not in sight for me. I looked and then I saw him .

I saw him standing there in the nice suit

I saw him standing there in the nice suit. Woah he look so hot right now and I dont know what's going on but he looks so sexy. I saw him standing there then he turned and gave me that smirk. I walked up to him with a smirk in return. "I've been waiting for you m'lady. Where have you been?" Hiccup asks me as he puts his hands on my hips and we slow dance. "Oh I was just fixing myself for you babe." I told him.