Ch 46: Double Date part 1

Astrid's POV

Hiccup and I were holding each other happily after the game Hiccup was really happy seeing his teammates happy about the win. Me and Hiccup saw the new couple at school kissing and happy seeing them happy for some reason I don't know if it's because that's Punzie Cousin or because I'm just happy to see other people happy.

Hiccup brought my attention to him when he put hand on my cheek and gently brought my face to look at him. I looked up into his dreamy green eyes, he looked down at me with that Hiccup grin. "Hmmm you just going to stare and not do anything ?" I sassed him teasingly. "Oh shush you sasstrid". Hiccup told me leaning in to kiss me.

I closed my eyes as did he and we kissed passionately for a good 5 seconds. We separated, flustered and happy Hiccup then said, "Hey want to go on a double date with those two?" He asked me. I looked at him kind a shocked because one this would kinda be my first double date. I looked over to the couple who were now holding hands and walking over to me.

"S...... sure that sounds nice", I tell Hiccup in response now smiling at my response. "That's great." Hiccup tells me with a smile that made me more confident doing this. Our attention was turned to the new couple as ww heard, "Hey Hiccup um so where to???" I heard a male soft voice ask Hiccup. I turned to see a guy with a medium build which meant he was a be more muscular then Hiccup but a tad shorter about probably an inch.

"Oh um well there's a diner me and Astrid love going to so maybe you two want to go? " Hiccup asks back in response. "Sure that's good with me and Kyla." The guy says, I still can't remember his name though. "Oh and by the way this is Astrid my girlfriend." Hiccup introduces me.

The guy who Hiccup was talking to just offered his hand for me to shake, "Hey I'm Sully. I'm pretty sure you already met Kyla." Sully tells me kindly. I shook his hand and said, "Yeah I met her while we were watching the game. She's very nice." I compliment her looking at her. She smiled and said all hyper "Thank you!!! Same to you too Astrid." She says to me very perky, jeez she's almost or even more perky then Punzie her cousin.

Hiccup and I walked our way to the diner leading our new friends to it as well. Once there we got our seats and sat, I wanted ask questions about the two, but I was a little shy for some reason. "So Sully how long have you and Kyla been together?" Hiccup asked the two. "Well let's se.... hmmm" Sully said thinking about it. "Well we've been together for about a couple months now I guess." Sully says looking at him with a gentle look.

"And still counting don't you forget about that my love mwhehehehe!" Kyla punches Sully in the arm real hard but it didn't faze the more larger guy then her. "Haha of course my love." Sully says to her hugging her to be close to him. I then looked to Kyla who gave me a perky look and asked me, "So Astrid whats the story behind you two? I heard so much about you two on my first day of school." Kyla tells me.

I gave Hiccup a look and we both knew who probably blabbers about us. "Oh really who told you?" I asked Kyla who thought about it for a second before saying, "Oh Ruffnut did she's super cool and loves the idea of you two being a Ship.which I totally support by the way." Kyla tells me happily giving me double thumbs up. "Haha yeah she's a talker." Hiccup says to her. "But first how did you two meet we never asked." Hiccup says changing the topic.

"Oh well.... " Kyla says looking at Sully with kittens eyes. "Well don't be shy go love." Sully encourages his girlfriend. "Well let's see its actually a funny story by the way.

Kyla's POV

Well here we go friends the back story of us new kids to Berk.

I walked to the book store down the street, I always kept my hoody up and my eyes forward. You see I'm very nervous around people never been around alot I only find peace and comfart at this book store I love going to ever since I was kid. Living in Michigan isn't so bad to what people think it is. Ive met some people who you would like to talk to and some you just want to stay clear of.

But anyways every time I go to the book store I pass this gym it has a open garage feel to it so you can see the inside of the place. And every time I passed by I see the same guy..... A guy at the same punching bag at the same time of day. I would always glance at him quickly but he would always notice me and look my way amd smile amd wave so kindly and gently that it made my heart want to race fast.

As days turned to weeks I realized this guy loves reading as much as I do. One day he strolled into the book store, in his gym outfit, gym bag at his side and just looking around. I stayed in the back and watching him, I wasn't stalking him ok but he was just I don't know alluring to me. He looked at the shelves of books and took out of view and pondered as he read them. He looked up for some reason sensing that something was up.

He looked at my direction and I panicked and tried to run away but fell as I did. As the pain shooter through my face, I heard a kind voice say, "hey are alright?"the voice said. I looked up without my fake glasses on said, "ummmm yeah Im fine thanks" I say looking away trying to rush away from him. He stopped me  holding me by the wrist gently "Hey you forgot about this." He told me as I turned around I felt his hands gently put on and adjust my fake glasses.

I looked up to him he seemed so innocent but also rugged due to his scar he had on the side of his mouth. He had a brown complexion but his eyes were slanted so I guessed he was Filipino. "Ahhh that's better". He told me looking at me happily she smiled and flashed pure white teeth that I swear to you lit up the room completely.

"What s better ?" I asked nervously to talk to him. "Your glasses I see you everyday with them on, and you look completely cute with them on. But now that I mention it your cute ethier way." He said all calmly and happily chuckling. I blushed a bright red before looking down at my feet fidgeting with my sweater. "Ahhh uhhh... ummm" was my only response. "Hey what's your name by the way?" He asked me.

"Oh well it's Kyla.... " I say timidly. "Oh... what a pretty name, mines Sully." He told me shaking my hand I looked up at him as he smiled down to me. I just smiled back for soem reason but from then on fourth we were together.

I finished telling them the first half of it before I started realizing the more embarrassing part was coming up. I looked to Sully amd said, "Um love want to take over the second part?" I asked him "What second part? " Hiccup and Astrid asked interested into the story. I just blushed and hid into Sully's jacket and said "He'll tell you not me." I say before hearing them laugh. "Well this is where I continue the story...."

Hey y'all I realized this part is going to be longer then expected but don't worry I am working on the part 2 of the dinner date and it's going to be glorious and long so be patient lol. BUT AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR THE VIEW AND PEACE OUT Y'ALL!!!!