Ch 40: A Bro Date

Jack's POV

Today is going to be a good day, hopefully me and Hiccup have a fun time to the point where he forgets the whole Heather thing. But right now Hiccup and I are at the gym right now, I was doing some cross fit stuff while Hiccup did some boxing for an hour or two before we went to work on weights together.

When we working on weights a couple of girls passed by and winked at me. "Hahaha there hitting on you." Hiccup teased me and I just laughed and shrugged him off. "Yeah yeah, but wait look over there." I say pointing out another batch of girls checking out Hiccup, keep in mind Hiccup is shirtless now and well it's making girls bite there lips just watching him.

"Now there checking you out Hiccup." I teased Hiccup and I burst into laughter as he saw them and started to blush. "Ahhh come on man don't I'll get embaressed." Hiccup pleaded with me. I just nudged his arm and said "dont worry Hiccup I'll make them stop." I tell Hiccup with a grin. "How they seem totally into me right now oh crap one of them is walking over here." Hiccup says to me and gives me a nervous look.

The girl walking to us had to be one of those girls always comes to the gym to show off and post Instagram pics of her well. I'm sorry to say Thickness, and she's seem really into Hiccup to the point of well having a one night stand with him. "Hey hot stuff, I see your working it for us girls over here." The chick says to Hiccup who was obvisiouly showing her cleavage to Hiccup. Hiccup gulped because he had to look down at her and well he probably saw it.

"Ahhh umm I'm just doing my regular routine that's all." Hiccup says nervously scratching the back of his neck. "Hahaha well if that's you not showing off I wonder what you do when you are showing off." The chick says to him bringing her hand to feel Hiccup abs stopping at the point where his shorts started.

I could hear Hiccups gulp and that was the sign where I needed to do something. Dammit no time to think Jack screw I'll use my last resort. I grabbed Hiccup by the waist pulling him to me "umm I'm sorry but I can't stand you hitting on my boyfriend while I'm standing right here girl Friend." I say in a almost femine tone.

The chicks eyes widen and was about to say something but I cut her off and said "And yes I don't share I'm the only pleasure Hiccup needs." I say suddenly and now it was the girls to turn red. "Ahh um well, you know where to find me if want to switch teams hot stuff" the chick sahe before leaving and going back to her friends and telling her what I said. "Come on Hiccup let's leave." I say to him pulling him the locker room making it look like I'm actually his boyfriend.

Once there Hiccup said "Dude what the hell now people are going to think I'm into dudes!!!" Hiccup yelled. "Oh calm down it's called acting and plus you have Astrid no one will think your gay." I tell Hiccup with a laugh. "Uhhh fine....... but thanks..." Hiccup says to me. "For what???" I asked. "For saving me back there I don't know what I would do if you weren't there." Hiccup says to me. I just nudged his arm and said "No probs bro." I say and we both laugh after realizing how stupid it was.

Hiccups POV

After that me and Jack got changed and I got a text from my Girlfriend Astrid.

A- Hey babe how's hanging with Jack???

H- it's good just got done working out💪 now changing.

A- ohhh show mama your gains😙😙😙

H- alright one second babe.

I had my shirt off so that was simple so I step in front of the mirror of the bathroom and left the door open though.....

I sent the pic before I noticed Jack in the picture.

A- Hiccup why is Jack in the pic?

H-sorry babe he photo bomb me....😣

A- it's ok Babe I'll just crop him out lol.

H- Sweet lol well I'm heading to the mall now.

A- oh cool me and the girls are too hope to see you there after the movie babe.

H- Same babe love yea😙

A-Love yea too see you later😚

I put down my phone and turned to see Jack smiling. "Hehe I photo bombed you." Jack says with a grin. "Haha jokes on you Astrid said she is going to Crop you out of it" I say laughing. "Damn, you win this time Astrid." Jack says waving his fist in the air.

"Come on man let's go." I tell him putting on my hoodie on leaving the changing room. We walked to the mall it took us about 40 minutes to get there since we are fast walkers and plus me and Jack were so motivated to watch the new Spider- Man Movie. "Dude Tim Holland is going to be great as Spider man." Jack tells me all pumped up. "Ehhh I don't know man I prefer Tobey Maguire as Spider-Man." I argue with Jack.

"Dude get with the time Tom Holland is the future of Spider Man. " Jack says as he slurps some soda out of a can we snuck in. As we sit and wait for the movie previews to start I take out my phone and go through my Instagram feed.

Then suddenly the previews started Jack kept pushing me back and forth since he was so freaking hyped for the movie. "Dude quit it I get it your excited." I say to Jack getting annoyed of the nudging me. As the movie preview goes to the actual movie I felt a hand on my shoulder I looked at it to see it was a girls hand. But then I heard the faint sound of someone struggling with something over there mouth.

I turned and saw Dagur covering Jack's face with some kind of rag that put him to sleep I tried to reach for him but the hand on my shoulder pulled me back. That's when I heard it, "Oh Hiccup don't fight it...... enjoy it." It was Heather oh no. "Hea.....th.....er......." my voice was cut off as I felt a rag cover my mouth as well, it smelled weird and started making me light headed and drowsy, that's when everything went black..................

OHHHHH GLOB!!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE !?!?

Jack- (wakes up) what happened

Me- uhhh nothing...... everything is fine.

Jack- wait wheres Hiccup!?!??

Me- um....... he got kidnap......

Jack- what!?!?!?!? How!?!?!?

Me- Heather and Dagur.....

Jack- God DAMMIT!!!! (Stands up and runs out the movie theatre.) Hiccup hold on I'm coming !!!!

BUT AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR THE VIEW AND PEACE OUT Y'ALL!!!!!!!