Ch 25: Talking Things Out

Heather's POV

Hah Hiccup take that you know you love seeing me move like that. That'll make his precious Astrid mad at him. Hmmmm but I'm not done there not by a long shot. Oh Hiccup when will you learn you can't run for me I'm going to get you one way or another I say to myself. "Hey Heather that was awesome you move awesome and cheer perfect." one of the girls says to me I just put on my fake happy preppy self and said "Thanks girl your awesome!!!" I tell her enthusiastically. How gullible people just don't know well I am the best a deception.

Astrid's POV

I swear on everything that is good in the world, I will make sure Hetaher will never see the day of light again if she keeps flirting with my man. Uh and for Hiccup he's going to have explain alot when I talk to him later why he was staring so much at Heather like she was a goddess or something. He better make it up to me with something nice. But the inner me said "No you just are sexually frustrated and just want to feel Hiccups body again on your own." Inner me says. That's when my thoughts started to flash before me I have been a little antsy with Hiccup and everything really. Our kissing always ends with each other almost naked it felt it never got farther then just being topless. Hmmm thats that's when I remembered my first with him at first ibwas scared but now I actually crave it again with Hiccup he was so gentle but took control whenever he wanted I just ........ just ......... I just want to do it again. Uhhhhhh damn you Hiccup always teasing me with those handsome looks and ripped slim body and abs.  And God that dragon he possess.

But also the intimacy he brings when he whispers in my ear beautiful things about me and how much he loves me and all those nice fluffy things that not only made me turned on even more but it made me feel so special. I looked to Hiccup on the benah since practice was over for me atleast. He's just so Hot sometimes and he doesn't even know it yet. I that Hiccup was still the quarterback and he was doing well he ran alot but I think thats that's because he didn't like getting hit by those huge guys. On the next play actually the center aka fishlegs messed up the snap ( Yeah I know I haven't really involved fish really or at all I just keso forgetting)  and the ball almost went over Hiccups head. But he managed to catch it with one hand but Kristoff and Eret were running un-blocked towards Hiccup in my suprise Hiccup saw them and side step left and have them a spin move it gave him enough time to see that Tuffnut was open way down the field he chucked it to him down field only for Tuff to catch it and get another spectacular touchdown.

Not to soon after practice Hiccup headed straight for me. "Hey babe." He greets me. "Hey babe you were great out there you know." I compliment him with a light punch to shoulder. "Hahaha thanks I was just going on instincts that's all." He tells me humbly like Hiccup always does. "But babe I'm sorry really." He tells me and that's when I  knew he was talking about the Heather situation. I played it off and act dumb and said "What do you mean Hicc?" He just gave me a like really look. "You know what I mean Astrid, it's the Heather situation." He tells me. "Ahhh oh yeah that raven hair girl you were staring at just cause they were singing your name." I say now acting serious as I cross my arms in disappointment.

"Yea her I'm sorry babe she just keeps getting at me Astrid. Please just know I will always love you." Hiccup says to me with pleasing eyes of please forgive me. "Hmmm I don't know you seemed really into her movements Hiccup" I say. "No babe please I wasn't honestly I was not." Hiccup says. "Oh really then do you like girls who move there hips like this huh???" I say swaying my hips towards him in the same erotic fashion like Heather.

He grinned and said "Well well I'm kinda liking them now though." He cockily says to me. I gave him an annoyed look "and why is that?" I say as I put my hands on my hips. "Well because your the one doing it." Hiccup tells me as he leans forward to me. I just blushed and looked away "Oh really so you only like it when you see me do that not Heather?" I ask embarrassed. "YES BABE!!!! Of course I do. And to be honest Heather only caught my eye caught my cause I was worried about what she would do." Hiccup confeses to me.

I smiled it bit not to myself and said to myself "he only likes it when I do it." I say a little happily to myself. "Of course I do." I hear him say quietly "wait did you hear what I just said right now?!?!?" I ask embarrassed. He just smiled and nodded yes. I instantly flushed red and hugged him pressing my face into his chest so he wouldn't see my flush red face.

Hiccups POV

After I told Astrid I heard what she said she became so embarrassed it was the cutest thing ever. "Come on babe let go." I tell her. "Noooo I'm to embaressed!!!" She says muffled by my Berk High Sweater. Good thing I took a shower and changed cause I think she would have ran if I was all sweaty. "Come on babe or I'm going to carry you." I threaten her. "Haha you won't." She taunts me I just rolled my eyes and sighed "you were warned." I tell her then suddenly I picked her bridal style. "Ahhh Hiccup!!! What are you doing?" She asks me shocked. "Hahaha carrying you m'lady." I tell her gentlemanly. "Put me down now!!!!" She says "or what I like carrying you." I tell her happily and she just pouted her face to me. "But I don't want to feel like a baby." She whines to me as I carried her while walking now existing the school.

"Well if your a baby your my baby then." I tell her proudly. "Hiccup that doesn't make me feel any better. plus you still have to make up for staring at Heather." She tells me. "Oh is that so m'lady and what do you want from me?" I ask. "Grhhhh damn you Hiccup" she says to me. "Lets just say it's something that has been on my mind for some time. " confused I asked her "What do you mean?" I ask her; cause honestly I don't know what she means. "Put me down and I'll tell you." She says and I do due to my curiosity getting the better of me.

I put her down and she smirked at me first then she grabbed my hand and went on her tippy toes to whisper in my ear "remember my first time???" She asks me and now it was my time to blush red. "Yea uhhh yea of course why ask that?" I ask her she just smiled at me and gave me a seductive look before saying, "Lets just say my body has been telling me she wants more Haddddd-oooooookkkk for a while." She tells me and just like that my body went stiff. Oh jeez is she really telling me she wants to do it again now I'm so embaressed. "Seriously???" I ask lastly. She just nod  towards me. "My house or yours???" I ask her "do you really want my mom walking in on us ???" She says to me. "Good point hahaha" I laugh but then suddenly she grabbed me by the collar and kissed me hard on the lips. It felt desperate like it was going to be our last but I knew it would never be our last not yet not on my watch.

After we separated for air she told me "now let's go I'll have my mom pick me up after were done "studying"" she says in quotes. "Yea that'll be good" I tell her holding her hand as we draw closer now to my house. Thank the God's my parents are never here it makes this whole situation all so much better.