Ch 16: Reunion part 1

R= Ruffnut

A= Astrid

I'm trying new stuff to make the book more interesting and more bearable to read for you guys and maybe gals.

Ruffs POV

I sat on my bed watching t.v alone since Tuffnut was out with Snot and the other football players doing God knows what. But then suddenly my phone buzzed and I saw it was Astrid and I picked up the phone to answer.

R:"Hey Astrid what's up?"

A:"Oh just getting dressed and stuff. Oh by the way I'm throwing a party for Hiccup at his house today invite the gang and whoever you want"

R:"cool what time is it by the way?"

A:"Hmmm I'm guessing 8"

R:"alright I'll let them know and I'll bring some other people from school and the neighborhood."

A:"Ok that would be nice. What have you been upto lately?"

R:"nothing much just working out as usual and training for wrestling and that type of stuff. My brother left me here and my parents went out again on a vacation again so I'm left here alone again."

A:"dang that sucks well you won't be alone for long we all will be together again like we used to."

I smiled a bit at what Astrid said she seemed to be a more happy now that Hiccup is back that's good maybe the whole gang will get back together again like the good old days.

R:"yeah I'm looking forward to it. Oh hey by the way so I've notice you and Hiccup been very lovey dovey lately." I tell her smirking through the phone.

A:"yeah a bit we have what's it to you Ruff?" Astrid tells me with a annoyed tone. I smirked at her response.

R:" Oh oh nothing just wondering how everyone will react to your really hot boyfriend" I tell her as I play with one of my braids.

A:"uhhh I don't ethier hopefully its nothing but good reactions." Astrid says giving up.

R:"Hahhhh I knew it!!!! He is your boyfriend!!!" I say finally achieving my goal of having her admit that Hiccup is her boyfriend.

A:"whaaaaa nooo ummm ohhh God's uhhh uhhh ummm bye Ruff I go to get ready now bye!!!!!" Astrid tells me knowing she was caught. Hahaha I got her oh my god the gang is going to love this.

I put down the phone since she hung up on and sat in my bed happy to know that my friend Astrid is happier now. She was always angry and serious ever since Hiccup left but now I can see him being back has a good affect on her and all of us. I got out of bed and got dressed and went down stairs to the living room to start my list of people I plan on invite to Hiccups party/reunion party.

30 minutes later

After thinking about it for some time I finally got my list.

Snotlout: Hiccups cousin

Fishlegs: One of Hiccups best friends

Me: because of course

Tuffnut: cause he'll complain being left out.