Ch 13: First Time Pains

Warning still very smutty chapter!!!!

Astrid's POV

While laying down next Hiccup I felt that I had recovered a lot sooner then Hiccup oddly faster then he did cause he was still huffing and puffing for air next to me. I turned on my side to face him and I took my hand to stroke his chest with my fingers. "Hey what are you doing their?" Hiccup asks me. I grinned at him and said "waiting on you silly I recovered already." He just looked at me with a what the heck look and said "wow you are fast I see babe" Hiccup tells me sitting up on his elbows to look at me. I smiled and brought my fingers down further to his now flaccid cock. He flinched as I stroked it from top to bottom and to top again. "Ahhh I'm a bit sensitive still down their babe" he tells me "mhmmmm but I can't resist it babe it's just so big and I just feel like touching it for some reason." I let him know in a seductive manner. "Astrid....." Hiccup asks me "yes Hiccup" I say back. "Are you sure about this I know we are kinda going pretty fast and all but I want to know if your 100 percent sure you want to do this I don't want you to have any regrets doing this with me." Hiccup tells. I just gave him a sweet considerate smile and put my palm on his cheek before saying "Hiccup I know you may think this is pretty crazy since weve been only dating for a bit now but I know you Hiccup, your sweet, calm, smart, courageous and intelligent. You were my crush then and you still are now and plus......." I paused to look a away with a blush "plus I wouldn't want anyone else to take my virginity except you cause yiur the one I love." I told him and his eyes went wife eyes as he realized that I was really serious. "Oh Astrid come here" he says before leaning into me smashing his lips passionately on to my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck making him to be on top of me as we kissed.

It started become more and more passionate as we kissed but I noticed Hiccups cock grow stiff and started poking my wet core. I looked up to him and gave him a grin before sating"looks like your ready Haddock" I told him and he looked down at me and looked down to his hardness before sa ting "yea it looks like I am." He says "well you ready babe?" He says as he positions himself on top of me grabbing his hardness to poke my wet core entrance. I looked at him and gave him a nervous nod "Ok babe don't worry I'll go slow" he tells me before slowly entering me and at first it felt so painful as he started getting deeper and deeper into but the pain became arousal once he got to the point where the top of his penis hit my womb I knew he was as deep as physicaly he could go. Once their he gave me a sincere look and said "I'm going to start moving now" he says as he brings his hips a bit back but not far enough for his member to be out of me and brought it back into me at firat it hurt but as his thrust continued a bit more i started enjoying it more and more. As he thrusted slowly his pace became more faster and my breathing became more heavier with every thrust as well as Hiccups.

Hiccups POV

Jeez is she tight well she is a virgin after all and but this feels kinda bad but so good like who knew just after a couple weeks me being back I would get to be the boyfriend of my child hood crush and be doing it with her in just a matter of weeks my life seems pretty good so far. I was brought out of my thoughts as Astrids said "Hiccup I'm close I'm really close" she says as she goes up and down harder on me. Through my pants and huff and puffs I said "yea me too babe I feel myself getting to my limit to" i tell her thrusting even faster. In just a few more thrusts I felt myself in the verge of releasing my load. "Ahhh babe I'm done for I got to pull out I don't have a condom!!!" I tell as I give her one big strong thrust igniting her orgasm. "Ahhhhhh" Astrid yelled releasing herself but before I could cum I pulled out quickly and safely so I don't get her pregnant. "Ohhhh God Hiccup that..... that was....." to tired to say anymore I finished her sentence for her "amazing Astrid absolutely amazing." I say as she lies on my chest for a bit to only get off me and lay to my side still naked and sweaty as well as I. "Oh man how did I get so lucky to be with you Astrid?" I ask her as I slip my boxers on. "Huh funny thing is I planned on asking you that Hiccup." Astrid says turning to me. I turned to her as well and looked at her before laughing a bit. "Hey why you laughing ?" Astrid says punching me lightly on the chest. "Its nothing it's nothing I'm just so happy your with me Astrid." I say after my laugh.

Astrid smiled at me and cupped my face making me look into her blue sapphire eyes. "Me to Hiccup me too." She says pecking on the lips. "Ummm yea. We should go to bed now it's getting late." I tell her."Yea we should um but I dont have any comfortable clothes." Astrid tells me as she sits up. "That's ok um hold up let me get something." I tell her sitting up and then getting up to get something from drawer. I pulled out an old green sweeter that I use to wear when I was in California. "Here you go" I say passing it to her. "Oh wow thanks Hicc" Astrid tells me putting it on and slipping into her underwear only. "No problem now let's go to bed" I tell her jumping into be as she sits on the edge of the bed in thought. As I slide under the covers I look at her to say "hey what's wrong?" I question her silence. "Oh it's nothing I'm just really happy Hicc that your with me I feel as if this is a dream come true." She tells me in a soft tone. I lean up from spot and snake my hands around her waist before pulling her with me under the covers. "All I can say is same Astrid I'm so happy as well now let's go to bed" I say  as I hold her against my chest. "Ok then Night Hiccup" She says yawning out loud. "Goddnight Astrid." I tell giving her one last kiss on the top of the head before drifting asleep.

Hey guys sorry for the very late update.