Ch 21: Astrid's Hiccup

Astrid's POV

I woke this morning feeling so happy and refresh another day with my love Hiccup I got dressed had the most delicious breakfast I ever tasted no suprise it's my mom's cooking . I finished kissed my mom goodbye amd headed off to Hiccups house to of course walk with him to school.

But once I got there I saw him and Ruff leave from his house and they seemed to be happy and Ruff was giggling and Hiccup then gave her a hug and she hugged back closing her eyes as if she really liked it. Ok Astrid don't jump to conclusions now. But the inner me got the better of me and said "No jump to conclusions and act mad about him hugging your bestfriend Ruff after coming out of Hiccups house. That's when I walked over to him and said "Hiccup......" he turned and looked at me with a nervous face. "Hah thats how you know he's guilty!!!" Inner me yells. "Astrid hey uhhh please don't jump to conclusions please." Hiccup tells me still nervous as Ruff hides behind him avoiding my glare. I put my hand on my hip and say "explain now." I sternly order him and he complied and said "well ok so first of all Ruff only slept at my house because Tuff brought home a girl and Ruff here did not want to spend the whole being scarred to death by her brothers noises. Secondly remember Ruff is a sister to me nothing else ok. Thirdly we did nothing that would make me a fuck boy ok." Hiccup says all at once and scratches his neck. I look behind him and stare into both Ruff and then Hiccups eyes. I stared at them for song minute before coming to the conclusion Hiccup did nothing bad. "Hmm I see ok Hiccup I believe you." I tell him cheerfully and walk up to him and give him a kiss on the lips. I could tell he was surprised "really you do???" He asks back. "Yea I really do I know your a loyal guy Hiccup and plus Ruff is madly in love with Eret so yea I put that together and i knew you were not cheating on me at all." I tell him. "Oh thank God's that is all true well I'm going to go I need to get my things from my place. See you guys at school." Ruff says to us as she runs to her house leaving me and Hiccup to walk to school alone together as we like it to be.

"Huh I'm glad your not so possessive of me anymore Astrid" Hiccup tells me. I just grinned and said "Well I'm still very possessive of you Hiccup." I tell him and a shocked Hiccup said "really you still are???" He says to me. "Of course I am I just didn't see Ruff my best Friend being a man's stealer that's all and plus you are mine Hiccup Haddock no other girl can have you." I tell him. "I can live with that I am a one girl type of guy after all." He says looking down to me with those green emerald eyes that I al wats will love looking into. "Hmmmm and I'm a one man type of gal Hiccup" I say as I lean up to kiss him. He leaned down to kiss me back and we did I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen our kissing more and more since we both loved it. I felt him caress my back then my butt which he gave a nice squeez too. I almost jumped and said "nooo noo noo you dog you you have to wait." I tease him as I peck him on the lips. "Hmmm fine m'lady I'll wait." He says to me and I smile to him and we carried on to walk to school hand in hand as the couple's we are.

School was a tad different this time mainly because one Elsa and Jack confronted us saying that we are the new couple of Berk and they tried giving us the title but me and Hiccup just said "bro just keep like really but I'll accept your friendship instead" he told Jack. They both looked at one another and smiled to us and said "friends?" They said and we shooked there hands and said "friends" after we exchanged numbers and headed to class.

As we went to class all seemed nice Hiccup and I held hands as we entered to room for first period Hiccup and I sat next to each other and turned to talk with Our friends Ruff and Merida. "Hey guys what's up?" Merida asks us "nothing much how was your weekend?" I ask her. She smiled and said "Well besides Hiccups reunion which was nice by the way you two. Just the same old same old me practicing archery and working on my guitar stuff that's all." Merida says to us. "Cool cool how about you Ruff?" I ask her. "Just alot allot of video games and Hiccups party and you know the rest." She says as she looks away kinda embarrassed since she did sleep at Hiccups house last night.

That's when punzie popped out of no where and said "Hey guys" I her usual happy fashion. "Hey punzie what's up" we all greet her. "Just the usual I just dropped of Eugene at his class and came here. Oh by the way Hiccup I love your cat he's so cute" she squeels at us and we all laugh. "Thanks Punzie he is a cute cat hahha" Hiccup says laughing  at it that's when punzie then said "Hey omg I almost forgot to tell you did you here about the new girl coming to school today?" She asks us and we all looked at one another and then said collectively atleast, "no we haven't is she nice?" Hiccup asks her. "Well yes she is I helped her get her things in order not to long ago she has this class I'm so happy to have you meet them." Punzie cheerfully says to us and we just smiled we are too Punzie." I say for the group.

But then suddenly the teacher Mr.mildew came into class and told us all to take our seats which we did. But then a girl walked behind Mr.Mildew she had jet black hair and had green eyes like Hiccup she was pretty and OMG it's her it's Heather!!!!! I turned to Hiccup and he looked scared really scared like he saw ghost I couldn't blame him cause I to am shocked right now. That's when Mr.mildew said "let me introduce to you Heather class..........." he said and she turned to us and looked directly to Hiccup only to give him a devilish grin. Oh no this can't be good I took my hand and squeezed his hand in support he squeezed back but I could tell he was scared as well.........

Hey guys would you believe I finished both these chapters in the same day lol hahaha I did really and it's awesome I did I may have left on a cliffhanger but that's only because I wanted to lol. BUT AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR THE VIEW AND PEACE OUT Y'ALL!!!!!!