Ch 17: Reunion part 2

Snotlouts POV

Man I'm so freaking late right now well better late than never. I'm so excited to see my little scrawny cousin again man we did have alot allot of good memories together back then. I pulled into the driveway with my pickup truck only to see other cars parked by the house. "Huh the party must be starting already that's cool." I get out of my car and walked to the door, I knocked once "coming!!" A unfamiliar voice said in response. But once the door was open I saw some tall ripped looking guy with messy hair just like Hiccup standing there. "Heyyyyy cousin nice to see you drop by it's really cool to see you again." The guy says to me. "Cousin???? Do I know you and where is Hiccup???" That's when suddenly behind me I heard "Snotlout that is Hiccup even me and Kristoff knows that" I turn to see Anna and Kristoff waiting. "Whoa wait so your telling me your  Hiccup???" I ask him. "Well yea this is my house" he laughs "come on you guys come in we all are watching the game." Hiccup says side stepping to let us all in greeting us all as we pass. "Hey nice seeing you cuz and nice to meet you two too Anna and Kristoff please make yourselves at home." Hiccup says politely. Still in shock I walk into the living room only to be greeted by everyone there I wave hello and take my seat still in shock I just sat there.

Astrid's POV

I saw that Snotlout was in shock for some reason so I had to ask him why. As the game went to half time the score being 24 Green bay (Booooo by the way) to 14 Seattle dang we are losing. As half time started I asked him "what's the matter Snotlout ? You look like you saw a ghost." I tell him. After saying that I caught the attention of the rest of the group and they said "yeah what's wrong snot?" Rupunzel said. "Oye what's wrong lass?" Merida said "Yea cuz what's wrong you ok?" Hiccup asks finally. That's when Snotlout turned to us and said "This can't be real you can't be Hiccup........" He says to us. "What are you talking about Snot of course it's me Hiccup I just changed just a bit." Hiccup says confused. "No a small change is a new hair cut or different style of clothes but you......... you changed completely your no longer small, your tall now, your no longer scrawny your ripped as fuck and well you obviously got more attention then I have in popularity and stuff like this I can't believe this is happening right now." Snotlout finally finished "Come on Snot even though those things have happen I'm still the same Hiccup just a bit different" Hiccup tells him scratching the back of his neck. "Yeah Snot he just got hit by puberty really hard and I mean really hard......." I say losing my thought as I dream about Hiccup' s hottness. "Oye Astrid that's not helping." Merida points out. "Oh yea sorry but yea Snot, Hiccup is still the same cousin that you always had since you were little." I tell him as I hug Hiccup. Snot look at us and said "Huh yea I guess well I'm just glad your back Hiccup I was just shocked by how much you changed." Snot tells him. "It's ok snot I've been getting that alot lately, I'm glad to be back to." Hiccup says then laughs about making us all laugh. But suddenly we heard the booming voice of one Stoick Haddock. "Hey guys come over here we set something up here come check it out!" Stoick tells us. We all looked at one another before standing up and walking to the backyard once we got there my first reaction was to widen my eyes cause........ cause ..... cause Stoick and Valka turned there backyard into a giant movie theatre screen to watch the game. "Holy ........... mollie You two did this?" Hiccup said to them. "Well really it was your mom's idea I just did the heavy lifting that's all." Stoick said. Hiccup just looked at his mom and dad in amazement. "Wow Hiccup you got some cool parents dude." Eugene said patting hiccup on the back. "Yeah bro and now we can watch the game on the Big Screen!!!!" Tuff yells in excitement. "Hell yea let's go Hawks!!!!!" Kristoff says as he, Tuffnut, and Eugene go to watch the game as it starts for the game.

We all take a seat me next to Hiccup and all the couple's are hanging together. "Enjoying the reunion Hicc?" I ask him as I cuddle up to him. "Of course this is the most fun I have in a long time Astrid thank you" Hiccup tells me in a sweet tone that me almost melt. I just blushed and told him "your welcome babe." I said that's when we both heard the scream of girls "ahhhhhhhh oh my God's!!!!" We hear 3 girls yell. Me and Hiccup both stand up and look towards the screams when we did we just saw Merida, Rupunzel and Anna huddled up around Valka who had Toothless in her arms being petted by the girls. "Omg he's so cute Ms.Haddock." Punzie says with a squeel as she pets Toothless. "Oye stop hogging the cute guy I want to pet him too." Merida says "Hey what about me I want to let him to he's so cute." Anna says as well. That's when Toothless felt overwhelmed and jump off of Valkas lap and ran straight to Hiccup jumping into his arms for protection. "Hey bud ahhhhh my little Toothless got scared awwww you little scaredy cat." Hiccup says to Toothless hugging Tooth as he purred in his arms. "Ahhhhh now there's a sight." Merida says looking on at the sight. "Hey can you guys keep it down now the game is starting now!!!" Tuffnut says but soon after got punched by Ruffnut. "Hahha thanks Ruff." I say to her she just gives me a thumbs up. "Ok bud time to go back to Mom" Hicc says Toothless you rebellious wanted to stay more with his best friend but let it happen in the end. Hiccup then walked back to me and took my hand "come on let's watch the game." He says pulling my hand to sit in our seats.