Ch 50: Comeback drive.

Third person POV

Hans offense drove the ball almost seemingly easily down the field. Play after play Hans team ether threw the ball down the field or ran it like it was a easy thing, making our Berk hero's look like B average team. But the defense lead by Eret, Kristoff and Sully fought back. Play after play even though Hans receivers would catch the ball every now and then Sully would tackle them hard to the ground. If they ran the ball Eret would stop the running back for a loss of gain.

If he got passed Eret; Kristoff would finish the job. But due to Hans play calling it was getting harder and harder for them to make key plays. Hans and his team were now at the 10 yard line on almost on command he scored what seemed to be the last touchdown of the half. On a simple drag route to his tight end Hans scored his second touchdown of the game.

The score was now 21 - 7 Berk was down two full touchdowns and a two extra point to tie the game with only 2:00 minutes on the clock the nightfuries had to atleast score to tie the game. On Kick off John the return man was a bit beat up from constant hits on returns. As the kicker of the opposing team kicked the ball the crowd watched as the ball landed into the arms of the return man himself.

John caught the ball and started his run, passing the 20 he met his first opponent he needed to fake out. Faking left he went right breaking ankles in the process making the crowd and his teammates cheer. But as he did that he was blind sided at the 50 yard line by a defender sending him out of bounce with 1:53 left on the clock.

Running on the field his friend Marcus helped him off the field to the bench. "You ok John???" Marcus asked his teammate who looked shooked up by the hit. "Yeah I'm fine just soar as hell." John replied back as he was being helped off the field. After helping his friend Marcus ran into the field with his teammates. "What's the play Hiccup?" Asked Flynn. Hiccup flipped his play sheet and said, "ok heres the play it's a Half back stretch right going to Flynn." Hiccup ordered his men.

"Got it!" His teammates responded back and formed there pre- snap play formation. "Green 80!!!! Set!!!! HIKE!!!" Hiccup shouted recovering the ball from Fish he ran back to Flynn handing him the ball. Flynn a well balanced but elusive back knew how-to beat edge defender's from getting him.

The first guy received a stiff arm to the face as he reached for him. Making the poor soul face plant after being hit. With now more extra room to run Flynn ran down to the 40 ...... 30... and suddenly tripped up at the 20 yard line. The clock ran down to 1 minute after that play due to Flynns jukes and elusivies moves being used.

With no timeouts able to be used Hiccup had his team run a no huddle looking to Marcus, Hiccup had called for a slant play in his audible playlist. "Set!!!! Hike!!!" Hiccup received the ball on the shotgun play snap. Faking right as he looked, he automatically looked left to Marcus throwing him the ball. Marcus a reliable pass catcher known for his hands and size not his speed caught the ball.

As he did ran down the middle as fast as he could but is not fast as his friend John a more speedy guy. But due to his size he was able to carry on for about 5 extra yards after the catch. Placing the ball on the 15 yard line.

It was now down to 50 seconds on the clock. Again Hiccup called another audible signaling to his teammates that it was going to be a draw play (A draw play is play where the Quarterback fakes throwing the ball and hands off the ball to his running back) in a instant Hiccup faked threw the ball to Marcus and handed the ball off right to Flynn giving him a big gaping hole down the middle making it almost like he could walk into the end zone. The score was now 21-14 after Jack's extra point kick was considered good.

"They won't score...." Hiccup said on the sideline as he watched Hans play. Unlike the Nightfuries they had 3 full timeouts. "Man how are they so good???" Tuff asked as he slouched down on the bench. "They are a good fast team ladd" Gobber says to him "uhhh that's so annoying." Tuff complained.

Hiccups POV

I watched as our defense started to battle it out with Hans offense. I saw what Gobber saw they were fast and always almost dependant on Hans audible changes that usually got them big plays. It seemed like on his command that his team would make plays......... his voice....... hm........ if they always hear him and make plays, what if they can't hear???? Wait that's it!!!! We need to disrupt his audible plays.

I quickly ran to the cheer leaders..... I know what your thinking...... Uhhhhhh Heather is there. But I had a great plan, as they were cheering to a very quiet crowd I grabbed a loud speaker from one of the girls. "Hey!?!?!?" She complained, "sorry I need this." I apologized. I turned it on and started, "Hey Berk!!!!!!!! I need your help!!!!" I shouted and all of the attendees looked at me.

I turned back to see how Hans was doing ...... they just got a first down on the 50 yard line. "What are you doing???" Heather questioned me. I just ignored her and started again. "Hey Berk!!!! I need your help !!!! And that's to get as loud as you and can get this whole place booming!!!!" I shouted as enthusiastically as I can. At first only a few people started cheering but not the way I wanted.

Astrid looked at me with a confused look but started cheering. "Here follow me!!!! When I say Night You say Fury!!!!". That seemed easy for them cause when I started the whole stadium boomed like a concert. "Night!!!!!" I said, "FURY!!!!!!!" The crowd said back and they repeated it for me. I looked back to Hans and I could tell the crowd noise was getting to him. He couldnt switch up the play and so therefore made it hard for his own teammates to hear him.

I turned back to them one last time and said "you all are awesome !!!!! Keep it up, let's go NIGHTFURIES!!!!!!", I shouted and they all cheered and kept going. I ran back to the sideline ans saw that the loudness didn't effect our team. It actually helped because on this plan Hans tried firining the ball down the middle but he didn't see that Kristoff was there in the middle to whack the receiver as he caught it.

On that collision the ball was tipped up and Sully who was in the vicinity of the place caught the ball as it came down and started running with the ball. To the 50......... to the 40...... passing by a defender with a stiff arm pushing him off in a beastmode fashion. (An example of a beastmode fashion, I do not own this photo or took it)

As he shoved him down he was free only needing to pass one defender now to be free with his interception

As he shoved him down he was free only needing to pass one defender now to be free with his interception. Hans....... he was starting to gain a cut on Sully with his sprints, he got closer down by the 30....... even closer at the 20 now the 10.... and finally at the 5 yard Hans through his body at Sully's legs to stop him to prevent him from scoring a touchdown.

But to all of our surprise Sully leaped over Hans to score the Touchdown that tied the game at 21-21. This was now a game where everyone was involved not only the players but the crowd. "Yeah!!!! Whew whoooo!!!!!! We all cheered seeing Sully score. Now it's just a matter of being in the lead and winning!!!

Nest chapter is the climax of the game!!!!