Ch 22: Hi I'm Heather

Hiccups POV

I sat there in my seat shocked to see her again my ex......... the one girl who broke my heart like it was nothing on the day I wanted to make things work when I was about to leave Hollywood. Her eyes found mine those green eyes that I would always look forward to seeing everyday at school there looking into mines as if they could seduce me into falling for her again. I remember that day I met her it was my first day at school there I remember it so perfectly as if it just happened to us at first it was nice and perfect who knew it would end horribly in my favor.

Flashback

"Hey I'm Heather" a cute black haired green eyed girl says to me as I was walking around my new school trying to find my way around the campus. "Oh hey I'm Hiccup" I say back as I hold my books in one hand while my other scratches the back of my neck. "Are you new here?" She asks me giving me a nice pleasant smile. "Yeah I am I can't find my way through this place to save my life." I say with a laugh and Heather laughed as well. "Haha funny; your funny." She says to me with that cute smile again. "Thanks I try." I tell her. "Come on I'll help you around here Hiccup." Heather tells me "Oh ok thanks Heather your real nice." I compliment her she just smiled and said "And your Cute Hiccup now come on." She tells me that's when my heart jumped a bit and for the first time meeting her I thought she was the one.

End of flashback

I thought she was the one for those two years we shared alot of nice memories like going to the movies, meeting each other's parents, late night sleepovers, my first time doing it, romantic dates and tons more.  But when that day happened my world fell apart seeing the girl I loved or used to lovein this case with another man broke me made me even almost suicidal to one point. So bad that I just felt like taking my dad's shotgun and blowing my brains out. The only reason I did not do that cause I thought of my mom and my dad. And when they told me that we were going back to Berk it gave me hope that I would be back at home with my old friends and with my crush who is now my Girlfriend. I was brought out of my thoughts by Astrid who held my hand as Mr. Mildew introduce Heather to the class. I looked at her with sad eyes and she just gave me a kind smile to cheer me up which ultimately made a tad better.

"Everyone this is Heather she is transferring here from Hollywood so please let her introduce herself to the class." Our teacher says giving Heather the stage to talk. "Hi everyone as you all know I'm Heather I'm transferring back her because I wanted to pursue my true love." Hetaher said to the class in a innocent tone that made everyone fall for but I knew what game she was playing and I wasn't falling for it. "Is there any questions the class would like to ask Heather here?" The teacher said and some hands raised up after that question. "Yea I have question. Who is your true love?" A random girl asks Heather. She just smirked and gave me a quick glance before saying "well I can't say the person's name but I can say he's tall, very handsome and is well just cutest sometimes." She says with a giggle. That girl does had some tricks up her sleeves doesn't she, she's making the class fall under her spell of devious plans. "What's your hobby" someone else asked. "Well I love mostly going out shopping, acting and studying other things on my alone time." Heather says to us. "Ok is there anymore questions for Heather here???" The teacher says and everyone just said "no" to him in response. "Ok Heather please take your seat any is fine." She just nodded ans smiled to everyone and came our way only to take a seat just two tables away from us. She flashed me her signature smile before taking her seat. I felt Astrids hand grip mine very hard when she did that and I could only tell that today was not going to be good.