Ch 14: Grandbabies???

Valkas POV

Finally I'm home it's been so busy at the Hospital this week that even Toothless has been tired out by it all. I looked to see Toothless who was sleeping on the shotgun seat next to me. Poor guy he must miss his owner/bestfriend Hiccup. As I pulled up into our drive way noticing that Stoick is still not here, he must be at the College still giving one of his famous coaching lectures to his staff and other assistants. But what I did notice was that the porch light is on that usually means Hiccup is home. Well he must be asleep now so I'll just take a little check up on him. So I entered the house after I parked the car, carrying toothless in my arms he's such a cute cat when asleep purring in my arms as I carried him inside. But as soon as I closed the door behind me Toothless suddenly woke up and jumped out of my arms and ran upstairs most likely to Hiccups room, so I followed him and saw his little tail right before he entered Hiccups room. But when I opened the door to peak and look at Hiccup I saw him sleeping peacefully in the bed but someone was next to him. So I slowly crept in the room but as I took a couple steps in the room I stepped on something and when I looked to see what it was it was....... was..... was...... a bra............... Oh God's oh God's what does this mean. So many things started running through my head and as I took the next step I saw Hiccups pants and shirt and pretty much his clothes except his underwear. I was brought out of my thoughts as I saw someone's blonde hair peak out of the covers hugging onto Hiccup. As I looked closer it was Astrid and she has Hiccups shirt on, while Hiccup is shirtless and I assumed he only has boxers on.

After seeing what I saw I quickly and quietly went out of the room closing the door slowly behind me. "Ok Valka you always knew that this might happen, Hiccup is a young handsome and smart young man. I hope he used protection because............. Grandbabies are something that would be very quick to have." I tell myself going to me and Stoicks room. Huhhhg well I do want Grandbabies but I still think it would be to soon I just hope Hiccup didn't do anything that would make that dream happen. As i got into bed Stoick came into the room as I settled myself already. But as soon as I saw him I knew I had to greet my Husband. So I jumped out of bed and hugged Stoick giving him a peck on the lips "ohhh hello sweety" Stoick says tired "hello husband" I tell him "so you waited long?" He asks me. "No I just got here 40 minutes ago I checked up on Hiccup before coming to our room and I need to tell you something important though" I tell him hands still hugged around him. "Can it wait till tomorrow Valka I'm tired and plus I have a while whole day off with you tomorrow and we can talk and spend time as much as you want tomorrow." He tells me "hmmm fine but it's something important but ok then I'll wait." I tell him. "Good" he says kissing my cheek right before picking me up and walking to our bed setting me down on my side of the bed just before he went yo his side in the bed to sleep. He wrapped his huge arms around me "goodnight hun" he says "goodnight husband" I tell him back before resting my head down to sleep. But my last thought before drifting to sleep was that what if Hiccup got Astrid pregnant I would be so happy to be a grandma with grandbabies but I can't say the same for Stoick though he would freak if he learn that Hiccup got Astrid pregnant I think he would go and kill someone. Oh deat well only time can tell what will happen now.

(Next Morning)

Astrid's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling so rested that not even words could describe it. I sat up in the bed to stretch "ahhhhhh" I say in a quiet tone as I stretch my back. But to my surprise I felt some one wrap there arms around my stomach, I looked down and saw Hiccups laying down next to me shirtless. That's when I remembered what happen last night and lightly blushed at the memory we had last night. I leaned down next to him resting on my elbow as my other hand traced it's fingers on his chest lightly twirling a circles on his toned chest. It wasnt my intention to wake him up but I did, "Hmmm" Hiccup says waking up in a tired tone. He look so cute waking up cause he wanted to sleep a bit more but I don't want him to. He started by sitting up as well on both of his elbows to give me a sleepy look before saying in husky tired voice "Morning" he said in that tone. Whoah that was kinda Hot it made him look 10 times more sexier. "Morning I had fun last night" I told him. He just rubbed his eyes first and sat up and turned to me and smiled and said "And so did I Astrid it was such a beautiful night" he tells me. I just smiled back and scooted over to him and put my hand on his at first I blushed at the contact of skin again but I did it and he looked down at the sight then up to me and smiled so sweetly before telling me "I love you Astrid." He told me. "I love you too Hicc" I said in response as I rested my head on his shoulder. The moment felt so nice but we were taken out of our monent together by a stern female voice, "ahemmm you two we need to talk." I looked up to see Valka looking at us arms crossed giving us a stern look. "Ohhh hey mom ummm morning......" Hiccup says in a nervous tone. I kept quiet as Hiccup was being examined by his mom "up now get dressed that's you too Astrid." Valka says in her stern voice "I'll be waiting in the living room your father went out to get food he'll be here to talk with you two as well." She says leaving our sight. And when she did leave Hiccup gave a big gulp then sigh "oh jeez oh jeez ......." Hiccup says nervously. I rubbed his back and said "Hicc are you ok?" I asked him. "I'm fine just nervous let's just get ready and go downstairs." He says standing up putting a pair of joggers on and a slim tank top. "Hey how about me ?" I ask wanting to wear something comfartbale too. He walked to his drawer and pulled out some shorts and threw them to me. "Here try these" he says and I jumped out of bed only in the shirt Hicc gave me and just my panties on. Hiccup looked at me and blushed at me as I bent down to pick up the shorts exposing my butt to him. I took notice and grinned at him. After putting them on and turned to him. "Ok ready Hicc" I ask him. "Yea let's go and get out lecture from my parents" he says with a light chuckle with a sigh of defeat.

Once we got downstairs I saw Hiccups mom sitting on the chair across from our interrogation couch. I looked at Hiccup and he looked at me and gave a nervous smile. That's when we heard Valkas voice "let's go you two sit on the couch we have allot to talk about." As we took our seats nervously and looked at Valka. But then she started "ok first I want to say this to Hiccup, Hiccup honey am I going to have grandbabies?" She ask and I almost fainted at her question. "Whoa whoa mom what are you saying?" Hiccup asked. "Hiccup I know you and Astrid here had a intimate night last night so I'm asking really if you used protection." Valka said. "Mom ok ok ummm I didn't use protection but......" Hiccup says. What do you mean But!!!!!!! Hiccup!!!!! I thought to myself. I looked at him with a nervous look. "But I knew what I had to do when I got to that point mom" he said blushing a bright red. Valkas eyes widen and looked him and said "ohhh I see ummm that's good then Hiccup." Valka says I sat there confused and ask "what does that mean.?" I ask. Valka looked at Hiccup and to me and stood up. "Ummm that's going to be your job to tell her what does that means." She says going to the kitchen. "I'll just keep this conversation between me and you two ok I'll tell your father later on he'll understand you are a young handsome man Hiccup I know you and Astrid are close ever since you two were little" she said and left us.

I then turned to Hiccup and asked him "so what does that thing mean Hicc?" I ask and he smirked and lean into my ear brushing the hair covering and told me all the details about it and I just completely became red in the moment "ohhh I see mind I ask how you know that? " I ask back. And he just said "experience" he said and I just looked at him with a concerned look due to me wondering how many girls has Hiccup been with. "Don't worry I've only been one other girl she is the past but you are my true love." He tells me as Hiccup holds me by the waist and turns on the t.v as we wait for his dad to get back with food.

Hey guys look like Hiccup gots some moves if you catch my drift. BUT AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR THE VIEW AND PEACE OUT Y'ALL!!!!