Ch 56- Making A Comeback

Hiccups POV

As I woke up the next morning I felt Astrids arm on my chest. I looked to my right and I saw her sleeping beautiful face, I gave her a kiss on the top of her head as I did I could smell her hair. It smelled like strawberries ....hmmmm I love strawberries.

"Hmmm good morning". Astrid tells me as she flutters her eyes open to me. "Good morning back" I say brushing hair out of her face. I started to get up from my bed making Astrid groan "Hmmm 5 more minutes pleaseeee" she whined.

I just chuckled a bit before walking to her half dressed. I leaned down to kiss her on the forehead to be surprised into feeling her kissing me on the lips. She locked her lips quickly onto mine as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I just smiled and lifted her up from the bed making her stand up with me.

As we were bow both on our feet I got her up finally. SneakilyI unwrapped her arms around my neck and unlatching our lips from one another's. "Good now your up let's get ready babe." I tell Astrid with a smirk because I got her up. "Hmphhhhh fine you tease." Astrid tells me with a pouty attitude as she went to get dressed as well as myself.

At school.

As me and Astrid walked to the school, I felt my stomach almost ache in anxiety what if everyone looks at me like a peace of fragile glass and I won't be able to play anymore..... I want to play I want to pursue this with all my heart I love Football.

Astrid noticed my tension and caresses my hand calming down in the process. I looked at her and smiled as she did the same to me. As we entered the school we were greeted by a crowd of friends and students who cheered and threw confetti in the air.

"Hiccup is here!!!!" Random students said in joy as they all surrounded me and Astrid. We were greeted by my teammates who all gave me hugs and pat on the backs. "Hey nice job brother" Sully said as he patted me on the back. "Bro that was crazy !!!" Marcus and a Joe they both said as they congratulated me.

The same happen when Tuff, Eret, Eugene and kristoff all lifted me up and started to cheer my name. "HICCUP!!! HICCUP!!!" They all cheered happily. That's when it happen "Hey!!!!!!" A raspy female voice silenced the crowd. As the crowd parted for everyone to see who it was.

As it did we saw her..... Riffnut stood there looking at me with a strange and scary look. As the guy's put me down they all looked at each other and backed off. Now I feel scared as she slowly approached me then in a flash of light she raced towards me and tackled me to the floor hugging me in joy. As she did suprsingly she picked me up from the ground hugging me with amense joy "Don't you ever scare me like that again you didn't even text back you asshole!!!" She said through tears.

We just all laughed except Ruffnut who was hugging me in relief. "I'm sorry rufffor scaring you... and also I'm sorry for not texting back...." I told her as she released her hug from me as I held my hands on her shoulder as I looked her I could see tears were coming down her face.

"Its ok Ruff I'm here I'm not going anywhere ok. Your like a big sister to me I won't ever scare you like that again." I say to her as I give her a smile as she looked at me. In response she smiled back to me.

Once that was done we were all forced to go to class by the teachers since we were all taking room in the hallway. Me and my friends who have 1st period with me went my way. But Astrid walked together holding hamds like always to our class only to be followed behind by our friends.

This day is going great I just can't wait to practice today and get on that field. As the day went on and it was soon enough lunch time and me and my friends all were now at the cafeteria sitting and socializing with one another.

"So Hiccup how do you feel?" Punzie asked all hyper like. "Oh well I feel a little soar and a bit bruised but besides that I feel ok." I said back to her. "Cool do you think you'll be able to play again?" Anna asked as she eating some Kristoffs pizza, who in turn did not look amused that she was eating his food.

"Of course!!! I love Football I can't let this little thing just make me stop. I'm not giving up no matter what." I said in a enthusiastic tone. "Ahem!!!....." we all heard Ruffnut say. We looked at her as she had her fist slammed onto the table, grabbing our attention.

She sat right next to Astrid so it was pretty loud for me and Astrid. "Are you ok Ruff?" Astrid asked calmly to her.

Ruffnut POV

Once I heard Hiccup wanting to play again it made me scared. I don't want to see him hurt again...... he's family and I know how stubborn he can be, he keeps going and going. He has no quit in him and that is all and good when it's something not dangerous. But now I feel like he won't quit till something actually happen.

As Astrid asked me if I was ok, I knew I made a scene and all eyes were on me. I had to act cool and leave before anyone could start questioning my outburst. "Uhhhh ummm yeah ok I just choked on my sandwich that's all." I say trying to act dumb. "Hahahah there goes my sister being dumb like her brother again." Tuff outbursted not knowing he just insulted himself.

I just pretended it was ok and punched him on the arm like always. "Shut it Tuff....." I growled at him. "Hey guys ummm I got a go." I say abruptly as I leave the table before anyone could ask anything. "Oh ok..... see you Ruff." I heard from Hiccup as I tried to speed walk away.

As I did leaving the Cafeteria I was so into my thoughts that I didn't see where I was going into I ran into someone making me fall and land onto my butt.. "Hey watch it!!!!!" I shouted back as I was on the ground.

"Oh dang I'm sorry I didn't see you there ........." I heard a male voice say back to me, that's when I looked up and saw him.

OMG I'M BACKKKKKK!!!! Sorry guys and gals for not uploading anything on time. I know I got lazy and drifted away from wattpad lately. I've just been busy and celebrating my b-day and friends bdays and other things. So I'm here and I'm back for a while so I plan on updating every week or maybe every couple days.

Also I have a lot of plans for another book but it never fell through to be something real. So if you have a suggestion of any kind please post something on my profile and I would be more then happily to respond. Also to add to that topic I'm thinking of making a star wars version of a HTTYD Famfic.

Other news of course to you all is this HAPPPPPPPYYHYYY NEWWWWWW YEARS!!!!!!!!!! Hahahah this year has been crazy and I'm so happy that it ended well for me. And also I hope it ended well for you toooo.  Huhhhhhh I'm so happy I found Wattpad.

BUT AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR THE VIEW AND PEACE OUT Y'ALL!!!!!