Ch 47: Double Date part 2

Sully's POV

"Um why is she suddenly embarrassed? " Astrid ask me. "Well mainly because she's really embarrassed about the mushy lovey stuff we did when we were first starting off. "Mhmmm mhmmm yup." Kyla said as she hid her face in my shirt.

"Oh ok mind finishing it then?" Hiccup asked me. "Yea no problem, I will." I say back to them. "Well after that encounter let's see what happened......"

Flashback

After meeting her for first time I knew she was the one.  She was so cute and awkward but I loved it, personally I bounced to one relationship to another never being able to hold onto to it more then a year it was like I was looking in all the wrong places for someone .

Girl after girl was fun at first but never lasting in the long run. After that day I knew she was the one, so day after day I went to to the same book store after training and tried to well talk to her.

At first it was awkward talks that were almost cringe worthy but I kept trying. I knew that one day she would be my girl, until one day she came into Book store sad, so sad it was making me feel horrible seeing her that way. I knew I had to talk to her,but not with the intention to try to get her be with me.

But to talk to her to see what's wrong because I was generally worried about her. So I walked up to her and asked, "hey are you ok Kyla?" I asked her still remembering her name. And she looked up with those fake glasses but she was crying quietly, I saw as her tears rolled down her face as she looked up to me to say something, "No ...... it's...... not ..... ok" Kyla told me through her sobs.

I got on in one knee and asked her, "What do you mean ???" I ask kindly to her, and she just continued to sob, "it's just that I'm going to be moving soon and but I don't want to leave this is my home...." she tells me I kept listening so she could vent even more. "And to top it all off Ive barely have friends here so making friends in Washington is going to be worse since I'm so freaking weird!" She said sad but kinda angry.

I put my hands on her shoulder to look at me, "Hey ..... look at me real quick Kyla." I tell her she looked up slowly showing me her sad face. "I've been .... here everyday since that day.... And knowing that your sad... makes me sad.." she gave me a confused look but she stopped crying. "What I'm trying to ... to... to say is that I'll be your friend, don't be sad let's be happy with one another till that day comes." I told her I was so freaking nervous talking to her but I knew I had to I couldn't just leave her to be sad.

Her eyes widened and she asked me, "really...... You'll  be... my friend.....?" She asks me . I just smiled and nodded yes to her, she looked away nervously with a blush, "But.... but... I'm so weird...." she tells me biting her lip. Aww that was kinda cute... "I don't care... because I knew." My heart started racing ... why is it doing this I'm never nervous I'm usually calm and cool.

"Knew what???" She asks me, I looked away for a bit before saying, "I knew that the first time we met, looking into your brown beautiful eyes, and feeling your soft skin, I knew..... That I think I'm in love with you...." I tell her suddenly I know I can't see it but I'm red as hell right now....

She gave me a surprised look and said, "wait how??? I'm so awakward... And weird." She tells me like I didn't know. Being someone who kinda followed her a bit to get to know her I mean be in the  same place as her most of the time everyday till now. I learned she was awkward and weird but I loved it. She was different.

"I don't care I love that of you... it's so different but different in a good way where I love it, your soft spoken and kind to everyone you talk to, but you can be so happy and hyper and perky that I love makes me feel happy and well I want to see you happy  Which makes me love you more." I told Kyla and I just waited for a response but all I got was a soft hand on my cheek. I looked up to see her smiling.

"That has to be the nicest thing anyone has told me." She tells me leaning on to say that. "I..... uh.... umm.... it's all true though" I tell her blushing as I look into her calm and sweet face. "I can kinda say the same but your, brave, and so calm and nice to everyone even though your a tough guy at times. It almost made me feel something, something that I'm not used feeling but I can honestly say I feel the same." Kyla told me and leaned in to kiss me I closed my eyes and did as well. And kisses amd from then on weve been together.

End of Flashback

I told them and both Hiccup and Astrid who were listening smiled and said "wow that's so sweet of the two of you, but how did you move from Michigan to Berk with her?" Astrid asked me as she leaned on Hiccup. "Well I've always been on my own really, so when it was time for her to move I had money saved up so I can go amd transfer with her,to a new school." I say and there eyes both widened.

"On your own what do you mean?" They both asked. "Sully has be well can I tell them love?" Kyla asked me. "Yeah love you can tell them." I tell her, "ok well Sully is a orphan and well he has been on his own since he was 7." Kyla tells me hugging me in comfort they looked at me with sad eyes and said, "Wow That's so sad. But you made a good life for yourself haven't you." Hiccup tells me.

I smiled and said, "I used to be angry at the world for a long time.... I never knew there was actual hope in this world till I met Kyla." I tell them and Astrid just awwwwed in happiness. "That's really sweet you two are a match made in heaven" Astrid tells me.  "Thanks" me ans Kyla said.

"So it's getting late let's start heading home." Hiccup suggests. "Yea it is we can go." I tell them "ok lets go." Astrid says to us and we both all stand up amd walk. "We can still walk and talk of your willing to walk with us to drop us off to my place". Hiccup tells me. I looked to Kyla Kayla and said "you want to walk a bit?" I asked her. "Hmmm only if you give me a piggy back ride there." She tells me in a kid like voice. "Ok... fine... I will." I tell her and she just jumped on my back and we happily walked with them.

Hey y'all that's the update next chapter is going to be some young Hiccstrid romance Flashbacks. Mainly because I want to show you a cute photo of them young that I found Hahahah!!! BUT AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR THE VIEW AND PEACE OUT Y'ALL!!!!!