Ch 48: Beginning of Hiccstrid

Hiccups POV

Me and Astrid held hands as we walked together as Sully carried Kyla on his back. I was surprised to still see him easily carry her not because I think she is fat but because I feel like I would be tired just carrying Astrid, cause I'm not as strong as Sully.

I held Astrids hand as I rubbed my thumb onto the back of her hand as we walked. She smiled at me kindly once she felt my thumb run across the back of her hand. As we walked though Kyla suddenly asked, "so since me and Sully told our story how we met, how about one of you two tell us your story?" Kyla asked obviously curious about us.

"Uhhhh Well umm...." I say not knowing what to say. I looked to Astrid for support but she was as embaressed as I was. "Well you see me and Astrid have only been dating for a couple months now, but we known each other longer then that." I tell her and Sully.

"Hmm I see, but like how did you two meet? I'm starting to get curious as well." Sully says looking at me now as he carried Kyla effortlessly on our walk. "Ahhhh oh ummm well that's a long story." I try to say to avoid  the story. "Hehehe me and Sully have all the time in the world." Kyla says happily giving me and Astrid a happy look.

"Ahhh well alrighty then I'll tell you." I tell them before bringing them into the start of me and Astrids relationship.

Flashback

I was born here in Berk to Stoick the Vast my father legendary High school and College legend of the state of Washington, and also Valka the kindest and most beautiful women my father has ever seen or met my father loves saying. But I was not like them I was the dork who never fitted in.....

I was always the joke of the day since I was so skinny and short. But I did have friends though, Fishlegs, Ruff, Tuff, Snot even though he was a bully to me and lastly..... Astrid... my future girlfriend at that time and is now my girlfriend. But then she was a major crush that I would always stare at her in pure amazement, she was cool and pretty that it made heart pound with every second I looked at her.

Back then I never had the guts to talk to her or even any girl in that matter I was always scared of talking to her cause she was so tough and strong. But there were times she would be nice to me and make me feel so special.

Since our parents were close seeing one another at parties or dinners were regular things for us we began talking though more and more as we got older. Once Astrids dad had to get called into service I visited Astrid to keep her company when her dad was gone on a mission.

He would always return back then with a big happy smile despite coming back with some sort of injury to his body, his eyes were always baggy and tired but it never deterred him from being happy when he came home.

Astrid would always be so happy to see him, he would greet her with a big a hug to his daughter and a huge kiss to his wife Angela it almost felt like a movie scene every time.

My dad would then surprise him us every time by bursting through the door and hugging his old friend. My mom would give a smile and nod to him then after we would all go out to eat and have fun.

Those were happy days..... But it didn't last long one day he didn't come back like usual and Astrid got scared she feared for the worse ...... And the worse did happen.... One day my mom got a call that Astrids dad was Killed in Action. Once I heard that I ran as fast as I could to Astrids house only to see Two Marines holding a Tri-folded flag and handing it towards Angela.

She collapsed as she saw them she fell to her knees in tears weeping at the realization her husband was dead..... I saw Astrid she knew her Dad was gone and started crying... I ran to her and hugged her. She hugged back and cried into my shoulde, after that week and all the sad funeral things. Astrid I began more and more close.

For years..... stayed by each others side from 1st grade all the way to middle school. On In some special occasions or heat of the moment I would receive a kiss on the cheek from her when she would go home or if we parted ways.

We didn't know anything about love at the time but we like each other so much we held hands sometimes when we would or play.... but one day I had to leave for highschool to Hollywood and well it was nice there I met new people but I don't want to talk about that much right now.

All I'll say now is that Berk is my home and when I got back Astrid was the one girl I knew I loved and well after a bit of awkward moments we became a couple.

End of Flashback

I ended my flashback and both Sully and Kyla smiled. "That was such a cute story Hiccup, you and Astrid are truly meant to be one another." Kyla says to me kindly as she rested on Sully's back. "Yea Hiccup, you two are like something straight out a fanfic". Sully says with a laugh.

"Haha yea." I say back to them laughing but I noticed Astrid wasn't she was quiet and well acting weird to my understanding. I was about to talk to her but was interrupted by Kyla for a second. "Hey Hiccup this is our turn so we'll see you guys tomorrow" Kyla says us. "Oh ok you two are yea." I say waving Astrid waved as well but had a weird face on as well but she managed to smile though.

As the left there own way I turned to Astrid and said, "Babe are you alright?" I asked her. "Yea I am.... " she said looking away from. "Babe come on if there's something wrong tell me please I'm here for you." I tell her sincerely. She just gave a big sigh before turning to me.

She had a sad look in her eyes, and little tears creeping up her eyes. "Its.... it's just that story of you coming to my house when dad died just brought back so much memories...." she says sniffling now. "Oh babe... oh my gosh I'm so sorry I didn't know...." I apologize to her but she just stopped  me and said, "no no it's ok it's just that I'm so happy to be with you... and I just can't get iver the fact you chose me." Astrid tells me with a smile on her face.

I started to smile after hearing that from her, I then brought her into a big hug before saying "Ive always loved you Astrid and I always will." I said to her as I hugged her, she hugged back and said, "I love you too Hiccup you were the one for me all those years ago." Astrid says.

Hey y'all that's me update, hopefully I didn't make you wait so long I'm very busy die to school. But I'm trying to still do this my awesome readers. Next chapter is going to be a another football chapter and well for you people who dont know American Football I'll try to make sense of it all lol. BUT AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR THE VIEW AND PEACE OUT Y'ALL!!!!!!