Ch 32: Punzies Night

Punzie POV

Ah it's finally my B-day Party I'm so excited. This week went so well without any bad things well except Astrid acting weird with Heather around the group and stuff. But I just feel like she hasn't got yet to know her better yet like I did. Plus she seems to have a history with Hiccup that goes back to his time in Cali which is to me cool. Because that means she met a old friend again which to me is sweet and nice to know I brought back together.

Ahhh but more good had happened this week then bad even though we all found out that Snotlouts football season is done this year, we found out Hiccup is going to be the starter for our team this year. Which was cool to hear because on Friday we won our second pre season game this week. Even though it's pre season I have a good feeling that we will be good this year.

But ahhh am I happy it's finally my b-day party, I hope everyone is going to have fun and I especially hope everyone is going to come and show up I dont care so much for presents or gifts I just want my friends to show up and stuff. That's all I'm like that, that's what makes me Punzie happy and always smiling.

But I wasn't always like this well I was happy and always smiling all the time but that was all a front for everyone to viwe of me. Deep down really I always felt sad and depressed mainly because of my foster mom who I lived with at the time always had me cooked up in our house, never liked me staying with friends after school always wanted me home at the time she wanted me to be, which was always right after school. No matter what I obeyed her almost blindly. I was always a good girl who never disobeyed her, I never thought once she was wrong...........

That's when I met him the guy who would change my life forever. Eugene though at first when we first met I'll be honest with you I thought he was nothing but a ordinary jock who had a rebiloius side and liked doing things which he wasn't supposed to do.

But really when I learned more about him he was someone completely different who went out of his way to make my life better but in the process make his worse......

Flashback

"Ahhhhhh I hate you Kevin your the worse !!!!" I heard a guy scream as I walked home to my house like every after school day. I tried walking by fast but I couldn't help but watch as I heard from inside the house yell "you know you little shit of a step son, dont you come back find a another place to leave you ungrateful bastard you!!!" The man who I presumed was Kevin yelled at Eugene I knew who was mainly because we went to school together and plus was on the football team so everyone knew him.

"Fine with me Kevin, Fuck You!" Eugene said as he slams the door ending the conversation. That's when he turned and saw me standing there watching the whole turn events go down. "Oh whoah I didn't Know someone was there." Eugene told me. "Yeah sorry I was just passing through and well the noise caught my attention that's all I never argued with my foster mom before so seeing it is new to me." I explained as I brought a loose hair behind my ear.

"Oh I see yeah this is kinda a daily thing....." He chuckles to me. I laughed at his statement a bit. "I'm Eugene by the way but everyone calls me Flynn." He tells me with a smile and thats when he stook his hand out for me to shake which I took and shook as well and gave my reply "Rupunzel but everyone calls me Punzie." I told him he just smiled at me with that big smile that showed off his nice white teeth.