Ch 24: Jealousy

Astrid's POV

When me and Ruff came back from the bathroom well more like Ruff gawking at Eret as he was on the third floor. Yeah I know what your thinking why was me and Ruff on the third floor well that was because Tuff dragged me all the way up there just to go to the bathroom and gawk at Eret. She took me away from my man just to look at another guy what the heck Ruff!?!?!??

But when we got back and I saw that girl Heather talking to my man. And when she smiled and put her hand on his chest I took as it as she was stealing my territory as if i it was a wild animal. But she walked away before I could get to her Hiccup pulled us back, and me and Ruff gave him an Icey glare. I knew Hiccup didn't want me and Ruff beating up Heather but I didn't care and it made me mad knowing that he was actually protecting Heather from us. That's why I told him after class we need to talk mainly because I need to make him know that if she try's anything like that again I'm going to break her arms.

After class

It was now after class and me and Ruff were with Hiccup in a private place to talk. "So Hiccup you need to know that if she tries anything like that again I'll break her arms." I tell him. "Just her arms Astrid your getting soft." Ruff interrupts. I just turned to her and gave her that look to be quiet. I then turned to Hiccup to see him looking away not wantingto be lectured any more by me. "Astrid it's ok I won't let her get anywhere close to me anymore I know your scared of her getting at me again but I won't let her." He tells me. "Hiccup come on please be careful she's smart I know she's planning on something to take you from me please Hiccup I'm just scared." I plead with him. Hiccup looked at me and gave me a grin "what's with that grin?" Ruff asks behind us. "It's just that Astrid here keeps forgetting that this heart belongs to her" Hiccup tells me pointing to his chest. "Oh shut up I'm serious". I tell him an she just gave me that look like really, with those green eyes that meant he was serious but he leaned in and started to bring his lips close to mine. But je stopped at the last 3 inches and said "how about I sealthis promise with a kiss m'lady". Hiccup tells me and I just flustered with embarrassment. "Come on Hiccup you know there is people here."

But as Hiccup always does he didn't care and kissed me whenever he does this I don't feel nervous or scared I feel as if it's just me and Hiccup and that this kiss makes me feel like this every time. I felt him pull me closer by the hips only for me to wrap my arms around his neck. After a few seconds of pure bliss which I wish could be longer, we separated only to be fangirled by Ruff behind us. "Awwww so cuteeeeeeee". Ruff says to us as I was being held by Hiccup still. "Oh shut up you." I tell her and Hiccup just laughed at the situation. "Oh you two dork." I tell him turning to him as well.

"Hahaha love you too babe" Hiccup says to me cockily. I just blushed after he said that to me with such ease. "Come on let's just go to class before you embarrass me even more." I tell him as I pull him by the hand to our next class. Only to hear him say to Ruff who was right behind me as well, "she may act like she hates it when I act like this to her, but really she loves it." They both laugh. "Really I didn't know you made Astrid such a lovey dovey type." Ruff says back. I just got more annoyed and embarrassed and pulled Hiccup harder along to remind him to stop making me blush.

At lunch

Huh after that thing that happen with me and Hiccup embarrassing me in front of Ruff after I tried to lecture him on letting Heather get close, it just go simply worse for me. He kept going on acting lovey dovey like a pure gentleman in love with a fair maiden. He treated me like I was a princess, it's not that I hated it to be honest I loved it.......... he was acting so sweet and kinda dorky to me that I think I actual liked it. Huh but I have a reputation to keep and I don't want to be now known as the love struck Astrid Hofferson no longer will I be the fearless Astrid Hofferson. Ahhhhhh damn you Hiccup you made fall for you so much now!!!!! But I can't complain Hiccup is completely the best boyfriend a girl can wish for.