Ch 12: The Tables Are Turned

Warning warning warning!!!!! This will be very lemon and smutty part of my book you have been warned. Please do not read if sensitive to this stuff.

Astrid's POV

I knew that my instincts were getting the best of me currently because I was in control of Hiccup now and to be honest with you it felt good being dominant. Even though I have no sexual experience what's so ever, it felt really natural doing this. I took off my shirt in front of my crush revealing my bra covered breast I wasn't big on any standards when it came to my breast I was probably a C-cup and to be honest I feel like their actually smaller then what they really are. "Whoah Astrid this is going a bit fast don't you think? " Hiccup asks me. "Hiccup I've been waiting some time now for you to make certain moves for us to be in this situation and I'm done waiting." I tell him as I give him a devilish smile but really I'm freaking nervous because this is the furthest I've been in a relationship with a guy. But my instincts told me to tell him to make things even and take off his shirt. "Now back to business...... you need to take off your shirt so things are even now mister." I tell him teasingly but a bit sternly though. "Oh ...... ok" Hicc says back nervously, then takes his shirt off nervously but quickly throwing it away from us in the corner. "Ummm now what you seemed to be in control Astrid ?" Hiccup asks me. But that's when I just gave him a blank stare cause to be honest I didn't know what to do from their. "Uhhh Hiccup I have a confession to make ." I tell him. "Ok go ahead what is it Astrid ?" Hiccup asks a little confused due to our situation. "I don't know how to put this but I don't know what to go from here mainly because I'm ........ im ..... I'm a virgin and don't know what to do in these situations." I say really fast . "Ohhhhh uhhhhhh......" Hiccup could only say oh great looks like I made my boyfriend baffled by my sudden confession. "Do you want to stop though I won't force you to do anything I'll understand if your not ready Astrid I really do." Hiccup suddenly says to me. That's when for some reason my brain told me to say "No of course not Hiccup it's just I have no clue of what to do in sex I'm completely a noob at this and well you have already experienced that joy." I say to him a bit embarrassed. "Oh ok ...... how about this let's go back to kissing you can stay where you are now and I'll lead us through this ok. It's better when things come naturally ok?" Hiccup asks me. "Oh ok then Hicc that makes sense" I say still nervous. Hiccup just grinned and gave me a cocky look "now then shall we get back to our intimate moment babe?" He says and I just giggled a bit at his dorky saying before coming down to kiss him. As we started Hiccup planted his hands on my hips only to bring them down on my butt. He gave them a squeeze making me almost jump in response but his lips were so good that I held my ground and went with it. Every time he squeezed them though I enjoyed it, mainly because his touch had a certain thing to it where I wanted more of him. Things in the bed started getting more and more heated as me and Hiccup started grinding onto one anothers private selfs. That's when Hiccup suddenly said "Astrid I think we should you know undress now." He says as we stopped kissing to listen to one another. When I heard him I started blushing cause this will be the first time I ever been nude in front of a guy. "Ohhh ok let's get up for this then Hicc" I tell him getting up from his body i turned around from Hiccup due to being really nervous of the whole thing.

Hiccups POV

As both me and Astrid stand up from the bed we turned our backs from one another since this will be our first time seeing each other naked. Oh God's I'm going to see my crush Astrid naked oh God im so nervous. "Hiccup are you done unchanging?" Astrid asks me. "Yea I am are you?" I ask back to her with a little hesitation in my voice. "Yea I am i think I'm ready to turn around now." She tells me and I blush automaticallyafter hearing that. "Ok here goes." I tell her and we both turn around to reveal each other's naked body to one another. As I turned around Astrids red blushing face and as I looked down and saw her perky breast and her kinda pale skin look beautiful. Her abs were toned and defintioned from all her working out and track stuff she had nice hips with a nice butt that I really wanted to squeeze. Oh God's I sound like a perv right now. "You look beautiful babe." I tell her without thinking about it. She gave me a flustered and embarrassed face before saying "you look hot to babe" she says in a seductive Boyce before walking over to me. Uh oh what does she have planned she had a devilish smirk on her face as she was up close to me.

Astrid's POV

When I turned around at first I thought Hiccup was going to be average but when I looked down past his six pack and toned body to his lower regions I almost drooled at the sight of it all. Hiccup was not average what's so ever at all. He was about 8 inches long and as thick as my wrist. I felt a bit scared but excited looking down at his third leg. I don't know what came over me but I felt like I needed to take control of the situation cause mainly my body told me to do so I did. I walked over to Hiccup swaying my hips in a sexy manner before smirking at him. "Sit on the bed now." Hiccup I command him. Shocked but also conpliany Hiccup sat on the edge of thw bed for me. "Good now just let lather you up a bit I need to have a taste before I put that thing in me babe." I tell him in sexy velvety voice what the ??? When did I become a seductive chick all of a sudden I'm a virgin for crying out loud. As my hands well more of my body went on auto pilot and softly but firmly grabbed hold of Hiccups cock chick I couldn't help but notice that it was alot harder when I touched it he must be turned on by me that's awesome. A mental fist bump went off in my head.

I started pumping Hiccup a bit before giving him a few licks here and their to tease him a bit. At first he tried holding out on me but his breathing started to become more of sudden gasps as I licked him up. But once I started sucking him off he really felt in heaven and oh jeez my jaw is going to hurt after tonight I could barely fit it in my mouth. I lathered his member with tounge as I sucked him off a bit up and down. But I restrained myself from going any deeper until I felt Hiccups hand in the back of my head. He suddenly made me go up and down more taking in more of what I though I could of his member. It felt really arousing being forced to take in a bit more then I should of not saying I'm submissive or anything but because it is Hiccup who is doing only he can make me do this. I started to get turned on so much I started touching myself as he did sliding my finger between my slits and massaging my clot as he face fucked me with his cock. "Oh yea babe oh God's you are good at this." Hiccup says obviously not knowing I'm a virgin. Let's just this ok I know how to do this cause Ruff made me watch a porno with her while at a sleep over that girl is into some weird stuff I tell yea. But I left after like 40 seconds of it ok cause it got awkward. "Mhmmmm" is the only thing I could tell him as he continued making Bob up and down his dick. Oh God's I'm so turned on right now he's so big and thick that I just want him already "ahhh God's Astrid I think ..... I think I'm going to cum!!!!" Hiccup tells before releasing himself into my mouth oh God's it was so much he wasn't lying about not doing anything for a long time. After taking in what I could from his load I continued fingering myself till I came at the same time stroking Hiccups sensitive cock. "Ohhhh ahhh ahh God's!!!" I yell as I cum from my self pleasure. I go into the bed with weak legs to lie next to Hiccup for a short rest mainly because the night has only begun for us.

Hey guys and maybe gals I don't know if their are any girl readers of mine. This part is only the first of two parts of the sex part between Astrid and Hiccup. So yea BUT AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR THE VIEW AND PEACE OUT Y'ALL