Ch 53: Scared....

Hiccups POV

It hurts.... everything just hurts.... Where am I??? I asked myself as I flutter my eyes open. "Ahhh my head...." I say as I hold my head with my hand. As I sit up and look around and see it's a hospital room. "Oh crap what happened.....???" I ask. That's  when the door to my room opened, "oh Mr. Haddock your awake!" The doctor said to me as he came to me. "Um yeah I am. how long was I out?" I asked him confused. "Ahh luckily for you it's only been a couple days or so maybe 6." He states .... Oh crap 4 days !?!?!?! "Wait did I miss the game ?!?!? I was supposed to play in for the next round?!?!?" I asked the doctor in a scared tone.

"Oh well today is Wednesdays Mr.Haddock and your schools game is Friday but I feel like you should not participate in any contact affiliated sports. For you suffered a almost severe head injury your lucky your conscious most head to head collisions in Football don't end well. " the doctor states to me....

I kept silent for a bit then said. "Well Doc this sport means so much to me and I don't plan on ending it here.... but please can you notify my parents and my girlfriend please..." I asked of him. With a grumble of the tone he sighed and said, "Huh.... fine Mr.Haddock but please you need to take it slow, the chances of getting a another concussion only increases as the more you play." The doctor told me.

I sat up more in my seat and look around more, as I did I looked to my right and saw my phone. I grabbed it since I was bored with my waiting. I opened my phone and checked my Instagram looking at posts of the game last week and a bunch of random things that were posted by friends and people I follow.

But suddenly the doors of the room suddenly burst open to my door. It was Astrid and I saw her with tears in her eyes. "Ast...." I couldn't say her full name due to her running to me and jumping onto me hugging me tightly. "Astrid...." I say back as I hug her back tightly back. "Hiccup ...." Astrid said as she sobbed into my chest.

"I thought I lost you.... I really did..... You were out that whole time and I just felt like you would never wake up." Astrid told me. "Astrid I'm sorry... I'm sorry." I tell her back as I hug her back gently. As I was hugging her we separated from one another to look at each other. As we did my mom in her uniform came in with my dad and toothless in his arms.

"Hey mom..... Hey dad..." I say back to them with a grin. With no words at all my mom and dad hugged me with all there might. "My boy you scared me." Mom told me as she hugged me tightly. "Agree Valka son you have to be a tough man to do what you did or crazy." My dad says as both my mom and dad let go of there hug. We both laughed but then I said, "what did I do? I don't really remember that much towards the end of the game." I tell them both.

My dad smiled and said, "Well let's get you out of here and we'll treat you to a good meal and show you what you did son." Dad said as he smiled. I smiled as well as Astrid helped me up out the bed into a wheelchair. My legs were still a little jelly so I needed to be in one.

As they rolled me out the room down to the main hall to check me out I got a notification on my phone. It was Ruff it read: Hiccup your out? It read. I looked up to Astrid who was pushing my wheelchair. "Did you tell Ruff I was out ?" I asked her, she just looked at me and smiled. "Of course she's like your sister Right?" She asked back.

"Of course she is but she'll be all clingy and tackle me with joy that I'm Fine." I tell her as I cringed at the imagination of Ruffnut tackling me with complete joy. "Hahahah well she already knows where we are going to good luck hahaha" Astrid said as she laughed.

Oh God's I'm going to be back in the hospital once Ruffnut sees me. As we get to the car I feel my legs getting a little bit more stronger so as I we stopped to the car Astrid tried to help me out of the wheel chair but I stopped her.

"It's ok let me try to get in...." I tell Astrid as I slowly get up from my chair. My legs were still a little jelly so I struggled a bit. Astrid tried helping but I stopped her once again. With all my strength I could muster I got myself into the car sitting myself in the seat.

God's is this hard I feel so weak right now..... I feel so weak..... I'm scared my whole life is being flipped upside down.  I just need to keep the faith and push through this... My team is relying on me.....  I just need to get healthy enough to play...

As we drove home I held Astrids hand, her thumb caressed my hand I look to her and smiled. She did the same and leaned her head on my shoulder.

Once we got to my house I saw Angela  standing in the front of the house waiting patiently for us. The car slowly came to stop in the drive way of our place. As the car did opened the car door to get out. "Hey!?! What are you doing!?!" Astrid questioned me.

"What I'm getting out the car." I say to her as I try to take a step out the car. As my feet touch the ground I almost lost my balance but held onto the side of the car. Astrid exited the car and came to my aid as I struggled with my walking. It wasn't that I couldn't walk it was that my balance was so off.

Astrid quickly helped me stand to walk. "You big stubborn idiot.... stop trying to force yourself that you can walk right now...." she told me as she helped me to the door. I hate this feeling I feel so useless... that's what scares me........

Hey y'all that's my update hoped you enjoy. BUT AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR THE VIEW AND PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!