Ch 31: Jack's Night

Warning a bit smutty in this chapter!!!

Jack's POV

I sat there in my room as I went about the footage collected from tonight's game. And to be honest with you it was going really good, I got highlights from the game and I actually made it into a great comeback highlight story of Hiccup. But man did he look good this is going to be gold when I post it on YouTube people are going to love it .

One hour later

Finally finished I sat there in my swivel chair and spun around a bit pondering to myself. "Hmmmm I wonder what Hiccup is doing right now?" I asked. But I was interrupted rudely, (not really) by my girlfriend Elsa, "probably sleeping right now getting much needed deserve rest like you should be doing frosty." Elsa says to me as she sits herself onto my lap. "Ohhhh but I'm a busy guy who needs to hustle and get things done my queen." I smirk to her. "Well your queen commands you to get some sleep." She purrs to me. "Hmm and if I go to bed what do I get???" I challenged. "You get your queen in bed with you." Elsa purrs once again but this time she pecks my lips and my neck. "Hmmm that's all I need to know." I tell her as we both go to bed and sleep and have "fun".

Elsa has to be the most beautiful women Ive ever met and or ever seen in person or on t.v. Yea she may be cold hearted and a bit too serious at times but really inside of her behind her serious act and demeanour she's sweet, kind and smart.

"I love you Elsa." I tell her as we kissed one another, with no clothes on. "Hmmm yeah me too Jack" she told me as she started to stroke me with her free hand. "Ahhh" I moaned as I felt myself get harder into her hand. "That's it get hard for me."Elsa purrs in my ear seductively. I felt myself get harder and harder until I felt myself become stiff and rock hard.

Not to soon after I found myself underneath Elsa oh and by the way she's 10 times more controlling in the bed then in every day life. "Ready Jack?" She tells me and I just nod to her since I couldn't say anything due to me being out of breath with all the foreplay and teasing by her.

"Here we go" Elsa tells me as she gently brings herself onto me. "Ohhhhhh yeah Elsa." I moan as Elsa brings herself onto me. "Yea Frosty, feels good huh?" Elsa asks me as she brings herself up and down on me. "Yes Elsa of course, ahhh you always make me feel so good." I say to her as I thrust in rhythm with her. "Hmmm awww yea Frosty I love you so much you know you always made feel so special." Elsa told me.

As we started to pick up the pace, I felt myself getting closer and closer to my limit. "Ahhh Elsa I'm...... so close......." I moan out so loudly to her. "Ahhh yes ...... yes..... yes....... so close. Hold on Frosty." Elsa commands to me. "Yes my queen as you command." I tell her back as I hold on to not releasing myself just yet. But I did manage to begin thrusting faster and harder into her which in return I received a moan.

"Yes Jack !!!! Oh God yes that's making me feel so great more !!! More please more I'm so close!!!" Elsa moans out to me. I mustard as much strength as I could and forced myself to thrust even more and more into as hard and as fast I could. That's until I felt Elsas warm tight insides become even more tighter around me. "Yesssss oh God yes Jack I'm cumming!!!" Elsa screamed and after hearing that i couldn't hold it anymore. With one more big thrust I released all my cum into Elsa with nothing but pure recklessness but I was blinded by pure  high of my orgasm with Elsa.

Moments later Elsa layed later next to me. "Oh my god that was so great." Elsa said to me. "I love you too". I chuckled at the compliment. "Oh you cocky bastard you, come here." Elsa tells me, as she kisses kissed me hard on the lips. "I love you too" Elsa tells. I just smirked but it did not last long because Elsa went back under the covers and grabbed my still sensitive 7 inch dick. I moaned out due to it being so sensitive still and look under the blankets to her. She had me in her mouth sucking on me till I felt myself getting harder."Ahhh Elsa....... whaaaaaa whaaaaa are you doing???" I ask her in pure pleasure.

She looked at me and popped off my dick with a big pop. "Hmmm you thought I was done? I want more of this frosty popsicle." Elsa says to me. "Ahhh if the Queen wants she shall get it." I told her and she just smiled at me and looked at me with those Icey Blue eyes. "That's my frosty lover, your queen will reward your loyalty". Elsa told me I just fist pumped in my mind because this night is going to be great.

I'm probably going to regret it the next morning because Elsa has the power to keep going till I can't feel my legs anymore. Ahhh but I love my queen and I shall endure the blissful night that is to come.

Next morning

By the God's my legs are numb I can't walk right. I'm so tired Elsa and I went for I don't know how many rounds. Elsa woke up early and headed to school before me and went to her group of friends of Merida, Anna her sister and Punzie and Astrid and Ruff. While I was here with Hiccup, who got to school with Astrid but he was looking soar. "Hey Jack why do you look so tired?" Hiccup asks me. "Elsa.........." I could only say.

"What do you mean about Elsa? " Hiccup asks me in confusion. I looked at him directly in the eye and said "She just never stopped." I say to Hiccup in a still she'll shock way as i thought about the night before. "Jack your scaring me. what happened?" Hiccup tells me as he puts both hands on my shoulder. I still gave him that look "Hiccup Elsa is to powerful in bed." I finally told him. Hiccup looked at me and then to Elsa then back to me. "Ohhhhhh God's my Jack you poor child she wore you out that bad come here my brother." Hiccup tells me as he brings me in a supporting hug.

Elsa' s POV

I was talking to the girls and felt so happy after the night from before hah it felt so nice doing that many times with Jack. I was brought out of my thoughts by Astrid "Hey Elsa what's wrong with Jack?" Astrid asks me. I brought my attention to her then to Jack and Hiccup who were hugging them back to Astrid. "Oh don't mind him he just had a long night that's all "working"." I tell her in air quotes. She just gave me a look then said "ohhhhhh ....... damn Elsa you are merciless" Astrid tells me I just cover my lips with my hand and giggle about it.

Hey guys I know that this chapter is kinda weird that being me including the Jelsa smutt but it was something that I wanted to experiment with thats all. I dont plan on doing stuff like this alot but I just wanted to try it. But yes I'm going to have different ship chapters in this book and give them there shine in the spot light. But also I'm still bringing that Heather vs. Astrid rivalry but it's going to escalate alot. BUT AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR THE VIEW AND PEACE OUT Y'ALL!!!!!

P.S- to that person who's giving me them votes I love ya fam you making me so happy.😊