Ch 26: Beautiful

Rupunzels POV

Today was a great day I told the squad about my B-day and the word spread nicely. Oh am I so happy today, huh 18 years of age that's something huh I think to myself as I lay in my bed. That's when someone knocked on my door, "who is it?" I ask. "It's me Punzie baby." A familiar voice says, as the door opens I see my boyfriend Eugene. "Hey Eugene what a pleasant surprise." I say happy to see my boyfriend.

He just smiled and walked over to me as I sat on the edge of the bed. I stood up and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "So what's the suprise Eugene? You usually stay a while at practice with the guys." I ask of him. "Well if you must know I decided to leave practice when it was done so I can spend time with my baby girl." He says with a huge smirk. "Ahhh how sweet I feel so special." I tell him. "And because I kinda got kicked out of my house again........" He slips out thinking I wouldn't hear. "What really???" I ask in shock. "Yeah........... My Step dad and I got in a little fight and well he kicked me out." He tells me "Ahhh my poor Eugene, you can stay here until things cool down between you two." I tell him "are you sure Punzie will your parents be ok with it?" He asks me. "Of course they will we've been dating since Softmore year they don't seem to mind I'll tell them when they get home." I tell him Eugene have gave me a gentle smile before saying "I'm the luckiest guy in the world to have a girl like you Punzie baby." He tells me and I just smiled as always and leaned closer to his face coming to mines. Our lips touched and then we kissed.

After our lovely romantic spectacular!!!!! Lovey dovey moment me and Eugene sat in my room and watched Star vs. The forces of evil it's our favorite show. I know what your thinking of course a girl like me, you would assume I love this show and I do. But for a cool looking smooth talking  football jock like Eugene, you would think he would hate this show or think it's too little kiddish. But hah that's where you get a suprise surprised he actually loves the show, it's our little secret. Eugene absolutely loves watching the show with me it's usually what we watch when we are snuggling under the blankets.

Hahaha I love times like these it makes me want us to just stay in bed and be with my knight in shining armor all day. But suddenly my phone went off ringing. "Who's date ruins my Star vs. The forces of evil time with my Beautiful baby girl?!?!?" Eugene asks, I just laughed at his reaction.  I checked my phone and saw who it was, it said Astrid "Eugene it's Astrid." I tell him and he became quiet "ohh nevermind I don't want to anger the fearless Hofferson" he says hidding under the blankets playfully.

I answered the phone "Hey Astrid what's up girl?" I say. Only to get a muffled response on the other side of thw phone.  "Astrid you there???" I ask again thankfully this time I got a response. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Punzie I didn't notice my phone." Astrid explains but for some reason she sounded to be out a breath for some reason. "That's ok um so what's up girl you called?" I ask her. "Oh this is kinda awkward but I think I accidentally butt dialed you." Astrid says with that our of breath voice.

I started to wonder why she was talking like that and I felt a bit worried. "That's ok Astrid but hey are you alright ? You seem our breath for some reason are yoh running?" I ask her and then suddenly Astrid told me "Oh I'm fine Punzie I'm just here at Hiccups house talking with him and stuff." She tells me with the same our breath voice. But suddenly I heard Astrid yelp for some reason "Ahhhh !!!!" She yells and I automatically got super nervous. "Astrid are you ok what was that?" I ask in my nervous state.

"It's ok Punzie I'm ok." Astrid reassured me but then suddenly I heard someone besides Astrid speak on the phone. "Hmmm Astrid is kinda busy at the moment feel free to text or later she's 'kinda pre-occupied'" I heard a husky voice say through the phone. My imagination started to run wild and I didn't Know how to respond but then Astrid spoke and said "Hey Hiccup be quiet I'm on the phone with Punzie shhh" she scold Hiccup......... oh jeez are they about to do it right now. Then I suddenly heard Hiccup speak up again, "Hmmm one kiss there another for extra measure oh and another one there" he said the worse part was that I could hear the smacking of his lips on the skin of Astrid.