Ch 27: Hot And Heavy

WARNING !!!!!! WARNING!!!!! SMUTT CHAPTER FOR LIKE THE FIRST HALF OF THE CHAPTER!!!! I THINK????

Hiccups POV

By the God's Astrid had been toying with me for what has felt like hours already.......... "Ahhhhhh Astrid!!!" I moaned out. Astrid gave me a seductive look as she gave me a long lick from my balls to my tip of my dick. I could then feel her take on only the head in her mouth swirling her tounge around making me almost go crazy. I snapped my head back as in pure pleasure and enjoyment. "Gahhhhh Astrid!!!!" I moaned out even louder then before . But suddenly I heard her take her mouth off my manhood, but with a loud lusty pop.

"Hiccup!!!" I hear my now very dominant girlfriend call. "Ye....... ye..... yes?" I say very nervously. If there's one thing I know to never do, is that to never piss of a girl while she has you dick dick in hand. I look at Astrid who was holding my dick in one hand squeezing it very tightly. She then spoke and said "You are going to look at me the whole time mister." She growled but for some reason my little courage that I had spoke up and said "why?????" That's when I kinda regretted it. Astrid eyes turned into daggers and then she gave me a really hard squeeze that almost made me jump. "Why???? The reason why Hiccup is because I want the only thing you see when you pop is your girlfriend and plus ............ I want to see your face when you do it." Astrid says as she gives me a lustful look. "Do we have a understanding?" She asks. I have a big gulp before saying "Yes Astrid." She smiled at me and gave me one big lick then saying "Good boy."

After she said that she went back to working on me. She took in atleast half of me from what I could see since her blonde locks were in the way. "Ahhh so good....... so warm......." I  say as I feel her use her tounge to pleasure me even more. I was getting so close but I notice something, Astrid was still clothed it would be a shame if I got Hiccup seed all over her. So I stopped her by saying "wait Astrid stop!!!" I say suddenly grabbing her attention. "What is it Hiccup???: Astrid says kinda annoyed. "Ohhh well......" I say rubbing the back of my neck. "Well is that your still clothed and I didn't want any of me getting I  your clothes" I tell her looking away. But then suddenly I felt a gentle soft hand on my cheek. I turn to see Astrid who surprisingly gave me a happy look.

"Oh Hiccup always looking out for other still. Hmmmm it makes me love you more." She says only to kiss me on the lips passionately but only to separate seconds after. She gave me those blue sapphire eyes a look that told me she was in love with me and so was I. She started with her shirt taking it off quickly and throwing it to the corner of the room. But then her jeans her tight jeans that covered her milky pale legs and to ne honest with you, all that running made her let's just say thick on the bottom of the spectrum. Now only in her underwear and bra Astrid looked at me in red flushed face and said "want to take these off for me?" She asked I just smiled and nodded.

After helping her with the bra I gave her chest kisses only find my lips on each nipple giving them each one suck. "Ooooohhh Hiccup" she moaned my name out. I just smiled and went to her underwear and slid those off only to see a juices of the contents come off. God's was she wet for me my natural instinct was to touch it, but suddenly I was pushed back on the bed hard. "Nuhhhh uhhhh uhhh Hiccup your not out the dog house still." She says I looked at her as she got on her knees to suck me off some more before I could even speak she took me in her mouth again.

"Ahhh Astrid God's no fair!!" I moaned out and complained. "Hmmm" Astrid just hummed in pleasure of hearing me moan. I could feel her Bobing up and down on me it with such speed that I could feel myself coming close to burst. I feel like a pipe with to much pressure in just waiting to pop and release. "Ahhh Astrid I'm so close ahhhhh ..... it's ............. to ............... Good!!!!" I tell her in a loud voice of ecstasy. Then suddenly and violently my hips thrusted up in her mouth shooting my load in her mouth and down her throat. "Ahhhhhh so much" Astrid says as she takes her mouth from my dick after only being able to take a bit of my load that gushed out.