52: Wake up!!!!

Astrids POV

I watched as Hiccup threw the ball over the defender's and to Tuff. I cheered happily but when I went backed to look at Hiccup he was still laying there on the floor not moving....

Oh no..... Hiccup........ it felt as if the whole thing went slow and my whole attention went towards him. I found myself rushing down the bleachers like it was total instinct to go to my injured boyfriend, and soon enough I found myself next to him. I tried shaking him and saying, "Hiccup!!! Hiccup!!!", I shouted in terror in my mind I thought the worse had happened and he has got hurt.

"Astrid what's wrong!?!?!? ...... Hiccup!!!!" I heard Valka shout as she rushed to her injured son. She got on one knee and examined him tentativelybut I saw her worry in her eyes. "Valka is Hiccup ok??!?!" Stoick asked despite being a calm and serious man I heard his nervousness in his tone.

"It's hard to tell we need to get him to the hospital". Soon enough Valka pulled out her cellphone and immediately called for the ambulance....... Hiccup baby.... please wake up... don't do this .... I pleaded to him in my head.

In what felt like a hour the ambulance came and paramedics rushed toward us with a stretcher. "Whoah what's going on????" One of Hiccups friends shouted confused "yeah is someone hurt!?!?!" Shouted Punzie. Then soon enough as the crowded opened up for the paramedics to get to us. Everyone from school saw.... I held Hiccup crying as I looked at his lifeless body.

"Out of the way!!!!" One paramedic said as she got to me. "We are here Valka." The female paramedic stated. "Good get him to the hospital." Valka said. "Understood....... ma' m I'm sorry but he needs to come with us...." the paramedics said kindly as she reached for Hiccup.

I resisted for a moment and gave up and sobbed into Valkas hold as she automatically hugged me. As they gently put Hiccup on the stretcher I almost cried as his lifeless body later there still.... as he left with them I saw his arm fall to the side it looked like he was dead...... my worst fear........

"It's alright dear Hiccup is a tough man.... let's go we can visit him...". Valka said helping me up as I cried harder. That's when my friends and Hiccups friend all rushed towards. They blasted us with questions amd concerns. "OMG Astrid is Hiccup ok?!?!" Punzie asked. "Yeah is he ok!?!?!" I just coul dnt bring myself to answer them.

"Astrid...... Hiccup is ok right???" Merida asked concerned..... that one hurt cause she looked as sacred as me.  Ruff and Tuff  followed Stoick silently as if they were hit with the same amount of pain as I was in. Elsa gave me a nod and said, "have hope Astrid..... He's a tough man." She said and patted my back.... while Kyla looked on at me with sad eyes about to cry as he was being comforted by Punzie.

As for the whole football team they all looked at me and got on one knee and bowed there head for there injured brother on the team..... it made me feel that instead they were kneeling for someone who just died.... I cried more seeing that but soon enough I was in the car ride there to the hospital.

As we entered the hospital we rushed to the front desk and Valka was greeted by her co-worker and asked "What room is my son?" She asked not even worrying about signing in. "Room...... 234 down the hall." Valjas co-worker said. We rushed quickly down the hall to see Hiccup, once we were there though we saw him.....

Hiccup was lying in his bed strapped to a machine that checked his pulse. I walked up to him with tears rolling down my face, I grabbed his hand and  layed my crying face on his chest. That's when the door to room opened the doctor in charge of Hiccup I was guessing but I didn't look to check.

"Ahem.... um Mr. Haddock, Ms.Haddock." called the doctor. "Yes doctor?" Valka asked back. "How is my son?" Stoick asked after as well. "Your son is fine he did not show any brain damage in the scans he just seemed he exhausted his body to his limits. No human has ever exhausted his body in a sport in my 30 years I've been here." The doctor tells us.

"So he'll be fine right???" I asked through my sobs. "Yes little lady your boyfriend is fine he just needs rest he'll wake up after some rest". The doctor says before leaving. "I'll keep you informed if anything happens Haddocks." He said before he closed the door for us......

"Astrid......" Ruff said before putting her hand on my shoulder. "It's going to be ok...." she said calmly to me as she watched I cry into Hiccups lap. "We'll leave you to be with Hiccup, Astrid we'll step out but when you get we need to go home. Visiting hours is almost up....." Valka told me and I just nodded as I rested my head on Hiccup.

As they left I felt myself lean on Hiccups chest one more time. I pressed my ear against his chest so I could hear his heart beat. It best slowly as I listened, "Hiccup please wake up" I said softly. No response was what I got from my Hiccup I knew I couldn't give up cause Hiccup wouldn't let this separate us.

He would probably feel guilty for knowing how sad I was. What felt like only a second with Hiccup, Ruffnut came inside and called for me. "It's time to go.... Astrid costing hours are over now...." Ruff said in soft but still her scratchy voice.

I slowly stood up and looked at Hiccup one more time before giving him a gentle kiss on the head. I left with Ruff and tried to contain myself from crying... Hiccup please wake up... We all need you....

Hey guys and gals sorry sooooooo sorry!!!!! For NOT updating. I've been so busy with senior year and also personal stuff that made me feel so depressed I'm so sorry!!!! I'll try my best for you guys and gals!!! BUT AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR THE VIEW AND PEACE OUT YALLLLL!!!!