Ch 37: Game Night Distractions

Hiccups POV

Ahhh I feel good even though the Heather thing creeps up on me now and then, nothing feels better then being with my girl. Astrid and I are right now snuggling in bed watching some Netflix, we settled on Daredevil since we both like comic book t.v shows.

As we were watching I felt Astrid press against my ribs that were soar from last week's game. "Ahhh ouch." I say in pain, "Oh babe what's wrong?" Astrid says sitting up looking at me. "Just my ribs there kinda soar from the last game still babe, it's ok your fine." I tell her brining her closer to me. "You sure I can always lean somewhere else." Astrid tells me. "Hmm but it won't be the same without you." I tell her kissing her on the top of the head. Astrid just purred in delight before saying "Ahhh you always know how to make me feel special." Astrid tells me as she pecks me on the neck.

"Haha yup I do." I say back as I enjoy the pleasure of her kisses. "Hmm see I feel better already." I tell her happily. "Good atleast I don't have to worry about you, you big baby boo." Astrid says to me. "Hey I'm no baby." I say with a pout. "Oh shh and accept it baby boo." Astrid tells me and I just grudgingly accept it. 

After one or two episodes me and Astrid fell asleep, that night I tossed and turned in bed for some reason and couldn't sleep. Huh........ I checked my phone and it was 11:00 ahhh this sucks might as well do something to make me fall asleep. So I sat up a bit and looked to my right to see sleeping Astrid hanging onto me with one arm. Yea by the way Astrid loves cuddling and doesn't let go easily when she's asleep.

I tried to get out her grip but she just tighten it more as I tried to get out. So I tried another approach and gently released her grip from me as I got out of bed. With great success I got my journal and started my little hobby of writing things, and memories. I usually just write things that happen to me or what I think future Hiccup can smile and read when I'm older. It's very peaceful and makes my mind wander just a bit where I feel like I'm getting ready to fall asleep again. But this time I decided to write it down l, the one thing that has beem in mind for some time ever since it happen.

I wrote down the event that happen that night to me and what Heather did to me. Even though it pained me to write it, it needed to be done so one day future Hiccup can read that I loved through something as terrible as that. After writing it all down in detail and every second I felt during that time I put down my pen and notebook and finished.

I looked over to Astrid who started to toss and turn in my bed. Huh might as well go to my love in need or she'll wake up feeling alone. And plus I do have a game tomorrow so I need rest to play. So I went to bed and and slowly and quietly went under the bed to snuggle up next to Astrid. She intlstantly wrapped her arms around me and slept peacefully as do since she has such a aura that makes me feel peaceful to sleep.

Next day

6th period (sorry for the time skips I'm in a bit of a writer's block today)

The next day the day went by fast, for some reason I felt just eager once again to go on that field amd play with my friends. As I was walking to my walked I saw her...... the raven haired girl walking towards my path she glanced over to me and when she notice it was me she smiled....... It was not no ordinary smile it was the same smile she had on when she violated me that night. It sent shivers down my back when she did that me. "Hey ............ Hiccupppp see you at the game tonight." Heather says to me as she passed by flashing me that smile and giving me a wink that I hate so much.

It may sound weird but I'm very much afraid of her she can make me feel so helpless and scared at times that makes me feel so week and unsafe. Yeah I know it's weird but shr just had that power over me, we were together for two years she knows practically all there is to know about me. Uhhhhh I hate myself for being like this but I just cant help it. As she was out of sight now I felt the calming voice of Astrid, "Hey babe did Heather try anything on you?" Astrid immediately asks me. "No, she didn't thanks for asking though." I tell her.