Ch 34: Come Back Please

J= Jack

E: Elsa

Elsas's POV

After the party I brought Astrid to me and Jacks place. Once I was home I received a text from Jack.

J: where you go Elsa?

E: I left home, I brought Astrid here.

J: why did you bring her? and also shouldn't she be with Hiccup?

E: I'll tell you later when you get home, Jack it's complicated.

J: alright Elsa I'll head home then.

E: alright Jack see you then.

I put down my phone and tended to Astrid who was a wreck. Her hair was all messed up and her make up was all coming down on her face from crying. I can't believe I got her out without anyone noticing. Well I did have help by Ruff thank God for her. "Now Astrid I need to know what happened so I can help." Astrid looked up to me then sniffles and said, "Well Hiccup was in the bathroom right. And I noticed Heather going to where he was so i followed her, only to find out that........."

(I skipped the explaining part cause it just made me so angry)

I hugged Astrid after hearing her tell me what happened. That Heather girl is crazy if she is willing to go lengths like that to do that to them. I brought Astrid to me and Jacks room and let her sleep since she was tired and needed to rest. She eventually cried herself to sleep then I left. I went downstairs after making sure she was ok. Once there though I met Jack who just got through the door. He looked up at me as he noticed me there at the stairs, "hey Elsa I came as soon as you told me, it sounded serious." Jack tells me. "Yea it is, let's sit down and talk about it first while I make some coffee it's a long story.

"Oh ok then." Jack says as he goes to sit down on our couch. I go and in the kitchen and make the coffee for mw and Jack. Huh me and Jack have been together since freshman here, we've been through some stuff. Huh and well let's just say being part of a family that is high class business family, you would think that I would be at a boarding school or I would be with someone who is rich like that Hans asshole or even married at this time due to my parents being like that.

Huh but I chose to be with Jack did I resent his cocky attitude or his relentless teasing and his constant blabbering about wanting to be a actor, of course I did. But when I started getting to know him more and more I loved being with him. I learned he was kind, generous and always willing to do what was right for people in need. He brought me out of my Icey shell and made me feel warm about myself.

I always remember that time what he told me about his brother. And how he tragically passed that day in the river. He would always used to tell me after, that he would have rather died that night then letting his brother drown. That's why he would always put his friends first then anything else that is in his way. In some occasions I remember him being late in on one of our dates due to him ethier helping a random stranger.

But..... in Jack fashion he always made the date better then what I expected huh, he's suprised me very much and well it's my time to be like Jack and help Astrid and Hiccup. I came back to Jack with two mugs, I handed him one amd I kept myself one as well. I took a sip and sat down next to him. "Ahhh that's good coffee Elsa." Jack says. "Thanks Jack." I say back. "So what is the problem with Astrid? Does this have anything to do with me seeing Hiccup running away from the party?" Jack asks. I sighed and looked at him. "Yes it does, let me explain so bare with me." I tell him.