Ch 19: Dinner Date

Astrid's POV

Seeing Hiccup practice was something to behold actually for me. One because I did not know Hiccup had a talent of kicking like that; like come on he kicked that ball like it was nothing but a warm up and plus when he kicks I can see his butt flex yummmmmmm. Wait what am I saying that is pretty pervy inner Astrid. 'Shut up you know you like seeing it' inner me tells me. Uhhh this is annoying why can't my inner me not think dirty thoughts about Hiccup at the moment, jeez I didn't know my inner self had such a lust for Hiccup, his body just seems to be something I want to have all for my own whenever I see him do something that requires him to work his muscles.

As our practice came to an end I saw Hiccup talking to the coaches before running over to me. "Hey babe how was your practice?" Hiccup asked me as he brushed his sweaty hair to the side. "It was good how about yours?" I ask him. "It was good to Snot helped me out alot plus I met this guy named Eret who seemed cool as well." He says. "That's nice babe you seem to have a talent for kicking, that was awesome babe." I tell him he was about to respond but then suddenly Snotlout appeared out a nowhere and grabbed Hiccup "haha got em!!! nice kicking Cuz looks like our team is finally complete." Snot says giving Hiccup a noogie. "Ahhh Snot come on! man stop it already" Hiccup pleaded. "Hahaha just having a little fun cuz don't need to worry about it." Snot says. But then out of no where Eret padded Hiccup on the back "Nice job out there Hiccup really nice job" Eret told Hiccup plainly. "Thanks Eret, wait Eret right ????" Hiccup asks and I just had to but in and say "yes Hiccup his name is Eret you said it twice why do you sound so confused?" I ask him. "Oh it's just that well how do I say this......... Ruffnut talks about you alot when we talk to one another." Hiccup says scratching the back of his neck.  "I uhhh whaaaaa ummm I got to go see yea guys let's go Snot." Eret says pulling Snotlout with him we both noticed that that he seemed a bit red but we both just looked at one another and said "well that was random huh?" Hiccup tells me. "Yeah it was." I tell him. "Well let's go Astrid I need to get change." Hiccup says to me and we both walk to our separate changing rooms. 

40 minutes later

After we got done getting dressed in our street clothes Hiccup and I went to a little Diner place and had our little date. Hiccup had Snot take his things to his place for next practice as we went on our date. Hiccup and I enjoyed and finished our meals as we sat and talked to one another. "So do you got any friends on the track team Astrid?" Hiccup said starting a new conversation. I turned to him and said "Hmmm we are all real good teamates but........ we are not anything else besides that." I tell him looking away because I haven't been that social ever since Hiccup left. "Ohhh I see." Hiccup says. "Why did you ask that question Hiccup ?" I ask him. "Well for starters they all seemed nice and they all looked like they were friends but when I saw you, you were all alone not talking to anyone." Hiccup says.  I let out a deep sigh and looked out the window for a moment before saying "I'm just not that social when I'm on the track Hiccup, it's the one place where I can just be free from the world's problems and everything. When I practice I want to be the best there is on that track." I told him and Hiccup gently put his hand on mine making me look into his green eyes "I just don't like seeing you alone that's all Astrid." He says to me as he gives me a kind gentle smile. "Thanks Hiccup to make you feel better I'll be a little more open to them the next time." I tell Hicc and he just smiled more but this time he showed his teeth I giggles a bit at the look. "What so funny huh???" Hiccup asks me a confused. "Nothing bad. It's just that you look a little dorky when you smile like that." I tell him giggling some more. Hiccup then gave me a pouty look like he was little kid "ahhh don't be like that Hiccup if it makes you feel better just know your the dork I fell in love with." I tell him in a teasing voice. "Hmmm I can live with that" he says to me. "Good just remember your mine Haddock no other girl can have you except me" I tell him afterwards. He just gave me a smirk and said "Well I don't plan on leaving .......... ever." He says with a wink and I just smiled in response. After we just enjoyed our time talking and cracking jokes and talking about the past.

Hiccups POV

Afterwards me and Astrid walked home together well more like me dropping her off to her place then later me walking back to my place. It was beautiful night the moon was out and the stars were bright it set the mood so perfectly that I couldn't have asked for anything more. I held Astrid hand stroking my thumb on the back of her hand as we came closer to her house. "It's a beautiful night Astrid." I tell her as we look up into the sky in front of her house. "Yea it is Hiccup. I wonder........" Astrid says looking up at the night sky. "You wonder what Astrid?" I ask her since she didn't finish her statement. "I wonder if my dad is watching down on me while he's up there." Astrid says but she tightened her hand when she did say it and I knew at that moment it was something she had on her mind for sometime. "Of course he is Astrid he loved you so much he will always watch over you." I tell her as I look into her beautiful eyes I brought her into my arms hugging her. This made her look back at me as she wrapped her arms around me as well. "He would have loved seeing us together Hiccup. You know that?" Astrid told me "No I didn't know that, but I'm pretty sure he's happy to see us together now." I tell her and she started to go on her tip toes as her face came close to mine, until her lips were onto mine making me pull her into me. I kissed her slowly as she did me I felt as if we were the only two people in the world. Perfect was the word to describe our moment but not soon after our lips separated and we let go of our hug the only thing that connected one another was out hands. "I got to go Hicc I'll see you tomorrow." Astrid tells me "I know babe goodnight Astrid." I say to her  "goodnight Hicc." Astrid responds back. "Oh wait Astrid I forgot to say I love you babe" I tell her before she could turn away and leave my hands. She looked at me and smiled before pulling me by the collar into a deep and more passionate kiss. When we separated she said "I love you to Hiccup." She said before going to her door and knocking only to be greeted by her mom who waved at me and I waved back at them till they closed the door. Afterwards I started to head home by myself, on my walk home I saw passed by Ruff and Tuff's house only to notice Ruff was sitting out on the door steps of her house. That's weird why she outside of her own house I asked myself. That's when i decided to go and talk to her. "Hey Ruff why are you all alone out here?" I asked her. Ruff didn't hear my footsteps so she looked up suprised "Oh Hiccup hey ummm well this awkward." She just tells me. "Um mind telling me why you are out here alone? " I ask her. "Well it's because Tuff brought home a girl again and well let's just say I don't want to be awake the whole night hearing grunting and all that type of stuff." She tells me. "Ahhh I see ummm I'm guessing your going to be out here for awhile huh?" I ask and she just sighed and nodded. "Oh I see well you want to crash at my place?" I ask her Ruff just looked up at me and said "really you would let me crash at your place?" She asks me and I just smiled and said "Of course your like my older sister remember come on let's go." I told her. I gave her a hand up and we both then started to walk to my place to finally get some rest.

Hey guys and gals that's the chapter a tad boring but I'm trying to make up for it soon. Yes Hiccup brought Ruff home with him but they are going to be strictly brother and sister friends in my book.  And I hope you thought that little part with Astrid and Hiccup  talking about Astrid's dad was as touching as I did. But also I hope you are enjoying my book and I plan on to keep going as much as I can humanly can do. BUT AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR THE VIEW AND PEACE OUT Y'ALL!!!!!!!