Ch 36: I'll Never Leave

Astrids POV

Elsa and I sat on a bench talking and passing the time, we had a nice conversation but my mind never wandered away from Hiccup. I felt not complete without him around I knew in my heart that even if this whole thing goes South I would never shun Hiccup for it. It wasn't his fault and it sure as hell was Heather's fault baby or not I love Hiccup no matter what.

"Astrid look......" Elsa tells me as I was looking down to my feet. I looked up only to see in the distance Jack and ......... Hiccup oh my god he's here did these two plan this. "Elsa why is Hiccup here???" I ask her confused. "I don't know, I thought he was going to be with Jack for today ." Elsa tells me also confused to see them as well. As they approach I see Hiccup come closer and closer he noticed me here. I see him stop as he sees me he mumbled something that I could not hear but judging on his lip I could tell he said my name. I saw him look at me then start running towards me in instinct I did the same I just want to hold him near me and never let go.

I ran as fast as I could until I was in range of jumping to him and hugging him. "Hiccup!!!" I said in his chest as I sobbed. "Astrid!!!" Hiccup says back as he tightens his hug. "Astrid I'm so sorry, I'm sorry for leaving and running away I'm sorry for making you worry I was just so scared." Hiccup says through sobs and tears. "Hiccup it's ok it's not your fault you were scared all that matters is that your here now. I'm never letting you go, I love you no matter what happens I just want you to know that." I tell him back hugging him even tighter.

As we hugged for a bit more, we seperated soon after to look into one others eyes. I looked into Hiccups red sad eyes. I saw a year slowly drop down his cheek. I leaned up to him to wipe it away with my thumb I held his cheek with my palm and gave him a small smile in happiness. "I'll never leave you no matter what the outcome is Hiccup, you are one of the reasons I'm happy to be alive." I tell him and Hiccups eyes widen after I said that. "Astrid ........" Hiccup says as he leans down towards me. "I love you......" Hiccuo Hiccup says right before he kisses me. It felt as if it was the first time with kissed it felt even better though because I know that we both longed for it.

Elsa POV

I watched as the two had there moment. Unaware of it I felt Jack beside me bring his hand towards mine, I felt him touch my hand I looked at him and he smiled back. I did as well and held his hand in response. "Hope never dies." Jack says to me. "It never does." I say back as we hold hands watching our friends have there loving moments.

Soon after we all walked to get some grub at a diner not far from the two lovers houses. "So um how was the rest of Punzies party after we you know left?" Hiccup asks me. "Well it was nice it wasn't the same though without you two along." Jack says for me.

"Ahh I see I hope Punzie had a nice party though." Hiccup says looking out the side window of the diner. "Of course she did Punzie always parties good." Jack says in my place again. "Hahahah is that so, well I hope I get party with her some more then." Hiccup says happily. "Yeah but are you guys going to be ok once we are all done here?" I asked a tad concerned for them.

"Yeah well be ok. Were fine as long as we have each other." Astrid says to me holding Hiccups hand on the table. "Hmm that's good to know." I say more happily knowing that they feel that way. "Yea well it's getting late why don't we all start heading home now." Hiccup says to us, and we all agreed this day is getting a little tiring.

We all left in our separate directions me and Jack went to our place while Astrid and Hiccup went there way home as well. But back in the back of mind my head kept saying to me that watch out for Heather and I am watching out for that snake of a women. 

1 week later

Astrids POV

A week has passed and me and Hiccup are doing fine. There has been no sign of Heather besides the occasional run in durring class and after school at Hiccups practice and game. But Hiccup still shows a worried look whenever she is around he would always walk the other direction with me while I glared daggers at her as we go the other way.

Huh but now I'm just trying to make sure Hiccup is ok I'm the head, after all he did get violated and stuff by Heather. I sat there on the bleachers watching Hiccup practice once again, I'm done with practice as always and I'm here watching Hiccup practice at the same time keeping my eye on Heather just to make sure she doesn't try nothing funny.

As I watch Hiccup he turns to my direction only to smile and wave but his eyes also caught Hetaher Heather who winked at him, he quickly looked away in fear then went back to his duty on the team. Ahhh that girl is still in Hiccups head, if I knew she wasn't pregnant I would kill her. But I don't know yet so I need to not hurt her.

After practice Hiccup came jogging towards me, and that was at the wall near the locker room where Iwaited for him after his last game, last Friday. They won and just like that we started the season.  "Hey babe what's up?" I asked him "huhhh I'm tired, well I just  over heard Heather talking with the other girls......" Hiccup says to me tired. "And what she say ????" I asked scared of the topic

"She said she has been missing out on her period and she explained that it is weird to happen." Hiccup tells me now leaning against the wall for support. "Gods....... she may.... wait no let's just go and wait some more time Hicc she may be lying to draw you out." I say as i think about more clearly. "Yeah you may be right but I'm just scared Astrid." Hiccup tells me.

I put a hand on his cheek and look at him, "it's ok Hiccup it'll be fine remember I'll never leave you no matter what." I tell him and Hiccup puts a hand on my hand that was on his cheek. "I don't know what I would do if i didn't have you Astrid." Hiccup tells me not scared anymore. "I could tell you the same babe now come on let's go." I tell Hiccup tonight is going to be nice just the two of us at Hiccups house doing homework and snuggling in bed together after.

We soon left walking hand in hand without a care in the world about nothing as long as we are together nothing can stop us.

Heathers POV

Seeing that Bitch Astrid with Hiccup makes me my blood boil. She will soon realize that he belongs to me and no one else. Hahahahha they both think that it's over just wait I have a ace under my sleave I'll just need to wait just a bit to reveal it. Ahhh all is coming into place poor Astrid she doesn't know it yet HAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!

Hey y'all that's kinda it for this chapter leaving it on in a evil cliffhanger lol. But who knows what Heather means it cam be anything or something or even someone y'all just going to have to wait till the next one...... BUT AS ALWAYS THANKS...............

Me: (hears a noise) what??? Who's there????

Me: (gets chlorifoamed) hmmmphhmmm

Heather: now that is done the bad gal is in charge Hahahah!!!!

Astrid: hey what are you doing?!?!?!

Heather: oops got to go!!!