A Letter To My Love

Hey guys I know this is weird but this update is for someone I really love and I wanted to do something special for her. So well you don't have to read this because this is me actually saying this thing to her. Well..... here goes.

You came into my life so suddenly........ at first I didn't know how to handle these sudden feelings I felt for you. You talk to me when no girl wanted to.... I felt my heart skipped at another beat, whenever we talked and well I didn't know what to do.

I was nervous I told myself that this can't be real.... she's to perfect....... what if she doesn't like me back????  What if I'm just seen as a friend??? All these things ran through my head like crazy.

But when I asked you that day I felt like I was on cloud nine.... you said yes.... My heart melted under that word. I told you that I love you and you said I love you too. My world is perfect I have the best girl and well all I can say your the best baby girl.

I wake up every day with a smile and every night I sleep like a baby only to dream about you.... you are my queen and I'm your king. I will cross the seven seas and brave dangerous adventures just to see you.

Despite what you think about yourself your perfect, every strand of hair, your eyes make me want to stare into them every second of life. I would love to wake up and see your beautiful face.

And well this is where my letter comes to an end .... but are love is forever .......

I love you my queen .... you are my world and the only girl that is perfect in my world.

From: your Dork 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓