Ch 65- The Big Game

Authors POV

HEY Y'ALL ITS ME !!! I know it's been a while like a whole year while but I'm back !!!! Ok I know alot has happened in the past year since I've done any real writing on this book such as the new HTTYD  was released this year and welp wow ... baby Hiccstrid results lol. But that leads me to my next point and well my book needs to end and needs to have a final chapter for its story as any good story does. Listen I want to do this because like the ending of HTTYD 3 when one story ended i.e the movie it opens so much possibilities for you the reader or the fan to imagine. And I'm still a huge fan of HTTYD and I want to continue my book in a couple ways after I finish this one so further a due let's get to it.

Hiccup's POV

It was finally time the big game...... my gut was churning with anxiety. Everything was on the line today, I woke this morning scared out my mind but I didn't let it show. Like any other day I walked down stairs and had breakfast, dad was already at work and mom and I chatted about simple things before leaving to go to school.

"See you later son!" Mom said as I left the house. Yeah later.... great make me remember all about later.... As soon as I left the door I saw her..... Astrid her smile made everything go away and all my tears and nervousness  went straight out the window.

"Hey MR.Quarterback." Astrid says as she kisses me on cheek.

"Hey babe, I'm dying here I'm so scared....." I tell her holding her close to me.

"Babe...." Astrid says gripping the shirt on my chest. Looking down and then looking up to me she then says.

"You are Hiccup Haddock the 3rd. Your father beat Drago with no regrets to what happened on the end." She says.

"But he ended up breaking both his legs in the process...." I say to her kinda negatively. Astrid just looked at me and punched me in the chest.

"I wasn't finished.... What I'm trying to say is despite he ended up that way your dad left it all on the field and he doesn't regret what he did. That's the whole point Hiccup you need to realize that, you need to do it the way you want to. And that's without regret." Astrid tells me finally and looking down into her eyes I realized.... this is what I need to do and that I really love this girl.

"You really know how to hype up your future husband....." I tell her leaning down to her with a sly smirk.

"Heheheh you need to put a ring on my finger first." Astrid says back wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I love you. And thanks." I say kissing her. We kissed and went our way to school I had a new mindset now going into it and I was determined to not to change it. Thanks to Astrid I was going to leave it all on the field when I get there.

Time skip - Game time

It was time........ I was now in the locker room with the rest of my team. Everyone was talking to one another until our head coach Robber came into the room.

"Alright settle down Ladies!!! Today is the day!!! We are going up against none other then that blasted Bastatd Drago and his team The Hunters!!!" Gobber says looking around.