Ch 61: Celebration Time

Astrid's POV

After seeing the game winning touchdown the whole crowd and me by the way went crazy. The girls who were next to me all screamed in joy. Ruffnut and Punzie all hugged each other in joy knowing that we are going to the championship game.

"Yassssssss we are going to the big game!!!!" Screamed Ruffnut, as she hugged me tightly in joy. I hugged back, cheering with her, but as we finished our hug I saw Stoick...... he was with Valka as they made there way to Hiccup, who was finally getting up by the dog pile.

"Whoah Ruff, look." I told her and we both turned. When she turned we both saw Hiccup looking at his dad and mom surprised to see them on the field. Me and Ruff watched closely which in turn the whole crowd of Berkian High schoolers saw as well.

Hiccups POV

When I finally got up from the massive dog pile I wiped all the grass and dirt off of me only to see my whole team standing up straight like soldiers. "Whoah what are all of you doing???" I asked confused at the same time chuckling.

That's when I saw Flynns face and he nodded to my left. I turned and I saw my dad walking straight up to me with mom not to far behind him. Standing there looking at my dad as he finally reached me, he looked at me up and down like he was examining me, then he looked at the score board before looking at me.

"Aye I do miss those days, but son ...... I am very proud of you." My Dad says and before I could say anything my dad brought me into a tight hug. "Dad......." is all I could let out as we hug. I felt my mom's gentle hands wrap around us as well as we shared our moment.

As we finished our moment Astrid ran up to me and grabbed be by the jearsey and pulled me into a big steamy kiss. In front of everyone to, as we finished that great kiss, I said, "whoah that was the best." I say not knowing I was red as a tomato by her kiss.

"Heheheheh aren't they all great?" She asks teasingly. "Yes they are." I say back to her before I took her hand to hold to see my dad about to give a speech. "Tonight!!!! My fellow Berkians!!!! We celebrate our young players and team !!!!" My dad announces as the whole team celebrates.

Smiling with great joy I hold Astrids hand tightly seeing the joy on my teams faces. As I did though I glanced over into the crowd and saw Heather with a awful look on her face of disgust. I almost shivered at her sight. Astrid took notice and glared at her before she stood in front of me very protective like.

"Hiccup it's alright .... she won't hurt you no more. Plus I have a feeling about her that she isn't you know what." Astrid says determined not to back down from her. "Oh babe your the best." I tell her hugging her from the back. "You deserve it." She said back.

Time skip

After going home for a bit to be freshened up for celebration, my dad and mom brought me to a old sports bar where the whole team was waiting for me and my friends. Astrid was with me the whole time as we were greeted by our teammates. "Hey Cap welcome to the party!!!" Flynn says brings me into a strong handshake.

"Well I couldn't leave my star running back alone now could I." I told him with a chuckle. "Hey what about Me???" Fishlegs asked as he pretended to pout as he approached us.  "Now how could I forget my best friend ethier???" I told him laughing and everyone laughed with us.

We entered the sports bar only to be greeted with pictures of Berks mightiest and heroic legendary sport legends. We were then greeted by Gobber of all people. "Coach what you doing here???" I asked surprised. "Oh well laddy this is my bar !!! Me and your father worked together when we were younger to get this place up and going." Gobber explained.

"Whoah...." the whole squad of guys said with me like little kids as we looked at the pictures on the walls. The girls on the other hand all giggled at our reactions. Looking around though we didn't see that many pictures of my dad though until I got to a picture that interested me alot.

 Looking around though we didn't see that many pictures of my dad though until I got to a picture that interested me alot

It was a picture of my dad when he was young looking at my with his signature smile. " Dad of all the pictures to have in a sports bar why have this one?" I asked him looking at it. "Well son of all the accomplishments I've had this. Is my greatest." My dad wisely says to me. That's when the girls who were talking to each other in the corner took notice of my dad's old photo.

Punzie and Anna came up and looked at it. "Nice picture Hiccup who is it?" They asked not knowing who it is. "That's Stoick girls" Astrid tells Punzie and Anna. With a shocked face on they looked at Stoick in amazement "Whoah ....." that's when they figured our the girl was my mom.

"Whoah .... even your mom too..." Anna said looking at the young photo of my mom and dad. "Hehehe" mom giggled at the sight of the girls. Astrid grabbed my hand and pulled me to her. "Whoah babe what's up?" I asked her. "Nothing just happy for my man." She said going up on her tippy toes for me.

"Awww thanks babe...." I tell her as I leaned down to kiss her gently on the lips. We kissed for what felt like a hour but was actually seconds. We broke our kisses and smiled and held handsas we went to our big center table for food, drinks and entertainment that Gobber said he'll provide for us.

We all gathered at our seats, all my friends old and new gathered around for the celebration that was hosted by Gobber and my Dad. We ate our delicious food as the presentations was about to begin.

Hey y'all that's the first part of the night hope you all are enjoying my book now. Hahahah the next chapter will be soon so be patient lol. BUT AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR THE VIEW AND PEACE OUT Y'ALL!!!!!