Ch 15: I Love Crazy Chicks

Hiccups POV

After watching a bit of T.V my dad suddenly came through the door with food in hand. I stood up and walked to him to greet and help him. "Hey dad you have a day off today?" I asked him "yup thanks to the coaching board they let me have this day off." He says in his booming voice. But then suddenly Astrid appeared around the corner still in her clothes I gave her. "Oh Astrid hello when did you get here?" My dad asks not knowing she slept over. "Oh uhhh Astrid slept over last night sorry I didn't let you know." I say avoiding the parts I don't want him to know. But I suddenly caught the attention of my mom in the kitchen who gave me a look of mischievous thoughts. "Yeah that is true hun it's ok with me but is it ok with you?" She says from the kitchen. "Of course it is Astrid she is part of the family and is welcome into our home anytime" dad says patting me cheerfully on the back real hard almost taking the breathe out of my lungs.

"So Mr.Haddock how was your time in Hollywood with you and your wife and son Hiccup?" Astrid asks suddenly. "Well it was fun but was nothing compared to being home in Berk...... But let's talk and eat shall we you all must be hungry as the father I must feed my love ones" Dad says bringing us into the dining room to eat. As we sat and ate our pancakes the conversation from before sprung up once again. "So Mr.Haddock please tell me how was it for you and your family in Hollywood?" Astrid asks again "oh what can I say it was something completely different from Berk. It was alot more sunnier then here and it for sure was warmer. So warm that Hiccup here had no choice but to walk around the house in nothing but his skivvies!!!!" My dad laughed out loud which was returned by a small giggle from my mom. Oh jeez this is so embarrassing, I looked to Astrid and she was flushed red so I nudged her and ask "hey what's wrong ????" I say to her. But she looked up to me with her red tomato face and said "just imagining what that would be like with you just walking around the house like that." She whispered quietly so I only hear. "Ohhhhhh I see" I say as I put a grin on my face for her. But then my mom spoke up and said "ahhh and also Hiccup became very popular with the girls as well ........." mom said giving a sly grin to us. "Whoa mom that's kinda sudden don't you thin......" but before I could finish my sentence my dad had to add on as well. "Yes that is true Hiccup would be surrounded by girls everyday and even brought some to our place on occasions." Dad says proudly. "Whoa whoa hey now I only brought those ones over because they were my partners on assignments for class!" I yelled frustrated. But suddenly I felt someone put a hand on my shoulder I turned and saw Astrids deathly stair.

Astrid's POV

After hearing all these things about Hiccups time in Hollywood I knew I had to ask him about it more now. I looked to Valka and gave her the sign that me and Hiccup need some time to settle things, she just nodded her head and turned to Stoick and whispered into his ear something and they both stood up before leaving said "ok you two me and Val here are going to get some things ready for the Bbq today  we'll be back." Stoick sad leaving with Valka, but before she could leave gave me a nod and a grin Hiccup didn't see cause he was focusing on my death glare.

"So Hiccup what's this all this talk about you being very popular with girls ?" I ask him real scary but very eager to hear his answer. "Astrid come on like who cares if I was popular with the girls I never did anything with them you got to trust me Astrid." Hiccup says nervously so I gripped his shoulder hard putting pressure on his pressure point. "Owww owww ow I'm serious Astrid I'm not lying..." He pleads "hmmm are you telling the truth?" I ask him "did you do anything with them? Do you still talk to them and was Hetaher the only girl you were with there doing things like we did?" I ask him "no come on Astrid Heather was the only one I was with and no to everything else most of them were only my friends who I worked with for class assignments that's its." He tells me and I my grip tighten sending pain down his arm.

"Hmmmm Hiccup......" I say looking into his eyes for any lies he may be hiding but when I did, I only saw that he was kinda scared and was definitely telling the truth. "Please Astrid I'm not lying...." he says giving me a cute innocent look. What the heck this guy can really make someone feel bad acting like this. I released my grip realising that I jumped to conclusions to early, damn my jealousy. "Huhhhhhh I'm sorry Hiccup I jumped to conclusions to early I'm sorry." I tell him apologizing to him. "It's ok Astrid I'm fine Iwas just kind of scared though you really are the same Astrid as old." He tells me. "Huhhh yeah you must think I'm a possesive girlfriend now  who is a complete crazy girl friend" I tell him sincerely. "Astrid it's ok I'm fine and it's ok I like you for who you are." Hiccup tells me. "Really ???" I ask him "Yes of course I like you for who you are babe." He tells me and I just feel his hand on mine and he looks at me picking up my chin to look at me and tells me. "I dig crazy chicks anyways babe." He says in a cheesy tone. I punched him lightly on the arm and kissed him on the lips and after separating with a loud pop. "You better" I tell him wrapping my arms around his neck. He just grinned and and said "of course babe I will."

Toothless POV

I watched my human and his mate with one another doing there well human intimacy they usually do. Hmmm but I feel that I'm not getting anymore. I remember a time where I was the only who was on his mind I remember the times we had me putting purring on his stomach as he would lay down and would just read out loud till I fell asleep.  But now I'm just here not with my owner with no one to play with or cuddle with. So I crept down the steps and went to the kitchen to jump on my humans lap and layed down his lap to get much needed human love. I stretched my legs to purposely to kick away Astrid. "Hey Hiccup I think your cat is trying to get between us" Astrid says to my Hiccup.  "Well he is actually kinda of a  attention hog" he laughs a bit petting my head. Hmmm I kinda am but who cares this is my human and no one takes him from me. But suddenly Hiccup picked me up and held me in front of his face to say "come on bud your going to have to get used to me being around Astrid now" he says and I just meow in annoyance towards him. Hmmm stupid human hurt my feelings "I know bud it'll be weird but you'll always be my cat that I love." Hiccup finishes and hugs me gently. I purred into the hug enjoying the contact then we separated and let me down to go and do my cat stuff.

Hiccups POV

Well now that's done might as well have some more time with my beloved. "So what's going on today Hicc?" She asks me. "Well....." I say standing up to think. "We should have a big get together with the old gang today I have only seen Ruff and you that's it." I tell her. "That would be great but first let's get me new clothes." She says showing her attire to me. I smiled and gave a smirk before saying "Ahhh but I like seeing you all sexy in my clothes." I take complain to her acting all innocent. She smiled and punched me in the arm only after to say "hey I may be your girl but just remember I'm crazy." She says to me. I rubbed arm and said"I know but I love crazy chicks" I tell her and she leaned up to me to kiss my cheek and say "I know but I need to look good for my man." She tells me. "Ok then let's go babe."

Hey guys that's this my update but don't worry more is to come😁😁😁😁😁 BUT AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR THE VIEW AND PEACE OUT Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!