Ch 41: You What!?!??!

Jack's POV

I woke up 30 minutes later with my head pounding and drowsy and still a bit light headed. That's when it hit me oh crap someone Chlorafoamed me. I turned to my right to see Hiccup not there and even worse he dropped his wallet and phone on the seat. This is bad real bad....... I need to find Hiccup fast.

I get up but notice the movie is on I stare at it for a second...... I'm sorry Marvel universe but my friend needs me. I tell myself before leaving the theatre and taking Hiccups things with me. As I rush out I look around and to see if there any where. No use it's been 30 minutes already since being knocked out I should call Elsa I know she's here today.

I took out my phone and walked in a random direction and called Elsa.

E- hey Jack what's up ?

J-Elsa I need your help!!!Hiccup has been kidnapped.

E: what ?!?!? How??? Who???

J- it has to be Heather she was the last thing I saw when I blacked out.

E- Crap...... where are you I'll head over to you .

J- I'm by the Big fountain in the middle of the Mall.

E-alright im heading over there now I'm brining Astrid with me.

J-wait don't bring her with  you.....

Phone hangs up suddenly.

Crap no stopping her now I'm dead so dead Astrid is going to kill me when she finds out that Hiccup for kidnapped while he was with me. I stand around the fountain looking around to see where Hiccup might be.

That's when I heard Astrid's voice, "Jack!!!!!" Astrid yelled at me running straight for me. Crap..... crap... crap...... As soon as I try to reason with her she punched me straight in the chest. "Ahhhhh God !!!! That Hurt!!!!" I say in pain. "Damn right it should have now where's Hiccup?!?!?" Astrid says to me in an angry voice. "Astrid that's enough Jack isn't to blame here!" Elsa tells her in a stern tone.

"Listen I was put out cold before I could see where they were bringing him." I say gripping my chest in pain. "Dammit this is horrible!!!" Astrid says in terror. "Astrid it will be fine we'll find Hiccup." Elsa tries to console her friend. "No it's not find I'm freaking our right now Hiccup could be forced to anything if that bitch of if Heather has him." Astrid says with tears forming in her eyes.

I looked up to her only to see someone behind her on the second floor, black hair girl and a red hair muscular guy caring someone who has brown messy hair........
HICCUP!!!!! I point up to the second level and say, "there Look it's him!!!" I say pointing at Heather. Astrid and Elsa turned to see Hiccup being carried on the second level.

"Come on let's go there not getting away." Astrid says leading the charge to them. Let me just say this now shes fast really fast she ran up the stairs with no problems whats so ever. Me and Elsa lagged behind about a full 6 feet. I heard Astrid yell "Hey let go of my Boyfriend you psycho!!!" We hear her say attempting to get Hiccup from the muscular red headed guy known as Dagur.

"Back off Bitch!!!" Dagur yelled slapping her to the ground. Elsa was appalled by the sight and confronted him. "How dare you hit my friend." Elsa said only to be pushed to the ground by the Dagur. That's when it hit me rage filled my  and I ran full speed to Dagur kicked him straight in the gut Dropkick style it knocked him back to the ground so hard the back of his head hit the marble floor knocking him out.

I go to Elsa who was on the floor "Are you alright Elsa?" I asked concerned. "Yeah I'm alright. How's Astrid???" She asks and we both look up to see Astrid comforting Hiccup in her arms Heather must have gotten away and left Hiccup. I help Elsa up and we go to Hiccup and Astrid, "Astrid....... is that you????" Hiccup asks clearly dazed and confused. "Yes babe it's me it's me are you alright ???" Astrid asks concerned for her boyfriend.

Astrid's POV

I look down to Hiccup who was dazed and tired. "Babe what happened???" Hiccup asks me. "You got for kidnapped dude well Hetaher Heather and Dagur tried to but we stopped them." Jack says  "Ahhh man that's good did anyone get hurt??" Hiccup asks concerned. "No babe no one did." I try to re-assure him. That's  when Hiccup put his palm plan on my cheek and touched my red slapped face. "Babe what happened there you looked like you got slapped." Hiccup asks me concerned now regaining his strength to be on a one knee as me.

I just turn away not wanting to show him it. "Oh that..... just a little pain mark I got trying to get you from Dagur." I tell him, Hiccups eyes widen in anger "did he hurt you babe?!?!?! God's did he!?!?" Hiccup asks angrily. I try to calm him down and say "Yes just a bit babe just a bit but I'm fine now because your safe babe please calm down." I plead with him in his anger state.

"But he put hands on you, you my girlfriend I cant let that slide Astr..." I cut him off mid sentence kissing him hard in the lips with such passion but also relief and joy. I kissed as if it was us meeting ine another over a long period of time. I separated from the kiss only to be answered by "What..... what was that for?" Hiccup asked a bit confused. I smiled and said "That's for thinking that way about me being hurt." I tell him and Hiccup started to have welled up eyes with tears and i just hugged him.

"I love you Hiccup..... I love you more then I love myself." I confess to him. Hiccups hug just got tighter and he said ti me. "Don't say that please don't say that I love you more then I love myself as well." Hiccup says through tears and sadness we hugged for what felt like hours but really was a minute.

After we stood up and went to go to the rest of the squad at the cafeteria hopefully they won't notice the red mark but if they do its done I'll do anything for Hiccup I lovehim that's why.....

Well now that was a mission failed for team Heather hahahahaha (gets a high five from Astrid) I feel as if this needs to be said that this book will have some dark corners reveal it's its self and for the readers reading my book be warned it can get a bit extreme but to a limit that I won't cross. But that being said the bathroom scene was a on tiem thing and I won't do it again . BUT AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR THE VIEW AND PEACE OUT Y'ALL!!!!

P.S- Currently working on the new chapter right now😎😎😎

P.S.S-  I'm currently working on a new book right now it's Agent Red- A Mericcup Story.  Check it out if you like that cross over.

P.S.S.S- Hiccstrid #1 and Jelsa# 2 and Mericcup #3 my top 3 ships😉😉😉