Ch 55: A Lovers Will

Astrids POV

Hiccup suddenly kissed me... it was so passionate that I almost forgot how good he was at this... "stuff" I missed this so much.... I felt myself instinctively kiss back not wanting him have all the control tonight mainly because gods it turns me on when we fight for dominance like this. "Mhmm ..." I moaned as I felt us gain a pace.

"Hiccup gahhhh......" I moaned as he went from my lips to my neck sucking on it as he slowly brings his hand under my shirt to grope  my breast. "God's Astrid your so beautiful...." Hiccup let's out as he sucks on my neck.

"Look who's talking hottie..." I say back to him at the same time as I slip my hand down to his hard throbbing cock. "God's I missed this." I tell him, with that short breathe of a sentence Hiccup released his lips grip off my neck. I looked up at him as I was on the bed holding myself up by the elbows.

"Mhmmm what are you doing babe?" I asked him. He grinned at me before taking off his shirt revealing his six pack and his chiseled but slim body. I bit my lip at the sight... all this is mine I'll never get used to seeing him naked ... as he looked at how my face was he grinned flashing his teeth at me.

Noticing that he was toying with me I wanted to do the same. I sat up from the bed and took off my bra and shirt revealing my perky breast to him. At the same time noticed Hiccup was liking it due to the massive bulge in his pants throbbing to be released. I almost drooled at the sight of it though, that's when Hiccup noticed me gawking it.

He chuckled at my hungry face, before saying, "Hmm you want this don't you???" Hiccup teasingly asked me as he took off his pants revealing his 8 inch manhood. I almost lost my control and bounced on him as it flung out throbbing in all of it glory.  I knew I need it right now but I couldn't do that or I would lose dominance I can't let that happen I'm Astrid.

I growled at him before saying "come her big boy I have something to tell you." He started coming closer with every step it swung side by side. Yes... my plan is working.... "yes m'lady..." Hiccup answers to me when he's near. I smiled but didn't let him see before he could realize what I was about to do.

As I pretended to stand up and kiss him I grabbed his shoulders and threw him onto the bed. "Ahhh Astrid?!?!?" Hiccup Asked confused. I just hushed him with my fingers. "Shhh big boy it's my turn to be in control I've waited so long for this......" I tell him before I brought my hands down to stroke his already hard member. "Ahhhg....." he moaned.

I smiled at that sound, I started to give him little licks , then I got hungrier for more of his moans so I started sucking the tip. "Ahhhhh God's Astrid...." Hiccup moaned in pure pleasure. That a girl Astrid keep making your man moan your name.... gods he's so cute when he does that.

I started now to try and suck him more off but he was so long and thick I almost choked. But I didn't give up after a few moments of teasing Hiccup I found myself now on the receiving end of his manhood.

Hiccup was positioned over me .... he was on top gods if you were me you could see the hunger in his eyes. He looked at me taking in my body... he is the only guy I will ever love I know it. He started to press his tip inside teasing me with it. Dammit Hiccup you bastard I want it so much. He grinned at me as he saw how much I wanted more hehehe bad move Hiccup.

I suddenly wrapped my legs around his back and forced him inside of me. "Ahhh!!! gods....... " we both moaned as  Hiccup entered in me with all his length. I kissed him as we started gaining a rhythm. You could feel the banging from downstairs because Hiccup was slamming inside and out  of me with so much ferocity.

"God's Yes!!!!! Yesss!!! More babe more!!!!" I moaned loudly. I was drawing close to my climax........  my long awaited climax that I wanted for some time but Hiccup was so busy for the games. "I'm close babe!!! I shouted one more time. Hiccup picked me up and started thrusting more with a uneven desperate rhythm.

"Ahhh!!!! I'm cumming"  we both moaned out as Hiccup and I started to cum. Hiccup cummed all over my stomach as it spurred it's long thick ropes on me. As we both fell to our backs on the bed next to each other we both looked at each other.  Hiccup smiled and flashed that goofy smile at me. "I love you Astrid..." he said as he kissed my forehead. I smiled back and kissed his chin as he kissed my forehead. "I love you too Hiccup." I said;

soon after we found ourselves now all cleaned up and ready for bed. My mom agreed to let me sleep over tonight since she knows me and Hiccup will have school tomorrow together. Hiccup was by his closet preparing his clothes till he stopped and pulled out something..... I couldn't tell what it was since I was sitting in the bed. "Hiccup what is it?" I asked him. He simply just turned around and showed me.

It was a variety football jacket ...... "Hiccup when did you get that???" I asked him curious because I never saw him wear one. "Well I got it once I made the team .... I never thought I would wear it but now it's growing on me." Hiccup says back looking at it. "It does look nice maybe you should wear it for tomorrow babe." I told him.

He just smiled at the thought and put the jacket on his chair with his clothes tomorrow. As he did that he came to bed to sleep. We both assumed the positions we both love when sleeping me holding onto Hiccup as had one arm around me as we snuggled together for warmth and fell asleep.