Ch 35: Wounds Heal......

Ruffnut POV

Damn that bitch Heather got a mean backhand. I sat there in my room looking at my now visibly bruised cheek. "Ahhh that's going to need some ice." I say as I stand up looking at it for one more time. I head down stairs and went to the freezer to get an ice pack for my bruise. Once there I ran into my Mom Nathalie, "Oh sweety hello, oh deer what happened to your cheek?" Mom asks me in a worried tone. "Ahhh this uhhh just a little accident from Rugby that's all took a elbow to the face." I say trying to lie to from my Mom. "Ohhhh I see well I see you already got the things ready for that bruise make sure to ice alot then." My mom says as looks at it.

Whew that was a close one usually my Mom catches on pretty quick when it comes to my wounds or what not. Mainly because she is a cop who rarely let's anything slip from her view or what not, always questioning the things in front wanting to know the truth like always.

Mom was always the complete opposite from Dad though........ Mom was always cool headed, patient, always quiet and not a real big talker. While dad well he was energetic, optimistic about anything and always one to do things what would be called crazy in the modern world today. But as Destiny had it, mom and dad got together.

Mom was a cop and Dad well he was someone who usually was on the run from the cops. He wasn't like a murder or anything like that he was like a cat burglar who stole from the rich and really saved the most for himself and gave the rest to others in need. Long story short mom caught Dad, dad fell in love with mom but mom had a job to do. Mom brought Dad in and Dad used his ace up his sleeve and made a back room deal with the cops.

Dad's deal was that he would help be a informant to the cops if he they let him walk. They let him walk, but he only got to walk if he was being surveyed 24/7 by my Mom. Yup so for years mom and dad were nothing but people who had to deal with one another until they finally figured it out and that was they loved each other.

A couple months later a Ruffnut and TuffnutThorstan was born. Dad and mom settled down got married, Dad cleaned up his act got a decent job and well at this point you would think that this is where all goes into a nice happy ending for us Thorstans. Nope your wrong, Dad's past wasn't pretty Gambling and debts always catch up to you no matter what. And it so happens to be on one of my Mom mom and dad's informant mission/busts happen to be on a guy that doesn't really like my dad at all.

It had been 15 years of blissfully marriage between mom and dad me and Tuff were 8 and well, let's just say that night at the bust Dad ............ well dad was gone he became nothing but a chalk outline and bodybag after. The guy got him but soon after mom did, for a women who was always in time and always precise on every little thing she did, preventing death on the one she loved was something she could not achieve.

Dad did have one thing still that night even after he was killed in the line of well duty in this case, he always smiled no matter what. Later that night when mom came home in her torn uniform from bullets and cuts, I asked mom "are ok mommy?" I asked her. She just glazed over to me with a shell shocked look she just uttered "Wounds heal sweaty...... wounds heal. But Scars never fade."  I  will never forget those words.

So much pain was met after my mother's realization that she lost the man she loved. But she picked herself up and did what we believed dad would want well thats to move on and become happy once again. And we eventually did mom eventually came to grips continier her work as a cop and went on her usual desk work and long nights keeping herself busy not wanting to rest in fear of remembering the past.

I was brought myself out of my thoughts of this subject after I realized I need to text Elsa and see how she's doing with Astrid.

R= Ruff

E= Elsa

R: yo Elsa how is Astrid doing?

E: oh hey Ruff, she's doing alright I got her out the house finally now we're at the park talking.

R: that's good. Know how Hiccups doing?

E: no not that much all I know is that Jack got him out the house by going to Basken Robbins.

R: ahhh I see he's emotionally eating. Well thanks for the update keep up the work, it won't be the same if these two never get back together again.

E: thanks and I know we are trying our best.

I put down my phone knowing the conversation was over. I just hope Hiccup is ok and that he will come to realize that Astrid loves him more then anything even if Heather is............. Dammit I can't say the Fucking words because really that Bitch pretty much fucking forced Hiccup to have sex with her!!!!!

"Huhhhhhhhh" I sigh to myself as I lay on my bed with the ice back on my cheek. If she is pregnant I know for sure that Hiccup won't push the baby away like it isn't his, he's just not like that he cherishes life more then anyone I know.  That will mean Hiccup might have to be a dad. What a horrible way to start a family huh............

Hiccups POV

I sat in the Basken Robbins eating my orea ice cream slowly. I scooped the ice cream out the container and ate it gloomy. "So......... Hiccup when are you going to talk to Astrid?" Jack starts. "Really Jack?  I can't just confront of her of what happened that night you know it's just...... just to traumatic." I say looking at him with a loud voice that made me put on my hoody to feel concealed.  "Hiccup I know you feel like its your fault and its not. Astrid she loves you and she wants you to be safe and not all crazy about this whole situation." Jack tries to say soothingly but just remembering Astrids face that night after seeing me that way and telling her what might happen. Its just wrong...... I can't let her be put in this situation where I Hiccup might be a father in a 8 or 9 months of a girl who forced her way onto me.

It would mean that I would have to legal take care of a child of someone who broke my heart. I'm only 17 I don't know one thing about kids amd how to raise one. "Hiccup...... Hiccup......listen to me Heather may not be pregnant so that still means you may not be a father soon." Jack says to me.

"Jack I know that may be a possibility but I'm just scared alright I'm not ready to be a dad " I say to Jack one more time. "Hiccup just have hope and all will be alright. Time will heal these wounds, but for now you need to realize Astrid needs you to be with her she wants you safe." Jack tells me again. "I know, I know huh...... where is she though?" Jack smiled at my response. "She's with Elsa I believe they are at the park with one another." Jack tells me.

Jack's POV

Hiccup look down after for a moment then looked at me. "Hmmm alright let's go I need to be with Astrid" Hiccup says to me I just smiled . "Alright I'll lead the way." I tell Hiccup. We bith threw away our trash before leaving the store hopefully things will be alright for the two, but all we have to hope for that is well actually hope and maybe luck.

Hey y'all that's the chapter I kind a did a Ruff family background mainly because I wanted to she shed some light on a character that will be brought back in the future. BUT AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR THE VIEW AND PEACE OUT Y'ALL.