Chapter 15

2 months later

"What do you mean it's not done?!" Gracie yelled. I sighed. We were at the bridal store downtown, and we've come to collect the bridesmaid's dresses, and mine, maid of honour.

"I'm sorry, miss. There was a hold up in the delivery of fabric. Your order will be ready on Saturday" the shop assistant said calmly.

"It's fine, Gracie. The wedding isn't until next month" I said to her, in the hopes of calming her. She relaxed, slightly.

"Fine. I'll be back Monday. It better be ready, or I'll take my business elsewhere" she snapped and left, head held high. I apologised to the girl and followed her out, amused.

"Now I need a drink, that was so not me" she said hurriedly. I laughed as she dragged me down and into the bar. We took a seat away from the madness after ordering and collecting our drinks.

"So, how excited are you?" I squealed.

"Oh my gosh, Sammy, you have no idea!" she said, gushing. "It's like I'm not even alive right now. Like, I won't start living until we're married" she looked off into space. "You know, if it weren't for you keeping me here, I would've dragged Tom to Vegas and get married there" she said, laughing and taking a drink.

"Well I'm glad you didn't! This has been so much fun to plan" I say, drinking my own drink, the cool liquid leaving a bitter taste of alcohol in my mouth, but I loved it. "But are you sure leaving the dresses to be collected on Monday is a good idea? I mean, the wedding's Saturday" I say.

"I know. But I don't care. If they're not right, we'll get a few identical dresses from Chanel and use those" she shrugged. The pay cheque Gracie got every week, I'm surprised she isn't having custom made Chanel dresses for us.

"If you're sure..." I say and down the rest of my drink. "So, when are we picking up your dress?" I ask, excited again.

"Thursday afternoon. When you finish work" she said, grinning. I nodded, and we ordered another drink each.

A/N:

Kind of a filler chapter. Main things to take from this; it's 2 months later, the wedding is just over a week away (will be on the 6th of December).

-Misfit