Chapter 67

As we were sitting in the booth just talking, Hamish sat next to me and put an arm around me.

"I was at the funeral today. Shut this place down for a few hours. I didn't want to disturb you from your friends and family, but now that you're here, I just wanted to say that your father was an incredible man, Sammy. I don't want you to feel as if you've lost your father forever, because he'll always be with you, and also, I've always felt as though I'm a father figure to you both, so please don't ever feel as though you're without a dad. I know I can't replace him, hell, no one can" he chuckled. "But I will do everything I can to help you when you need it, alright? I want you to call me whenever you want. I will drive to New York and you know I will!"

The three of us laughed at that, and I hugged him.

"Thank you, Hame. It means a lot" I say, tearing up a bit.

The three of us got out of the booth, Hamish going behind the counter and Fletcher pulling his wallet out.

"Don't worry about it bud, it's on the house" Hamish said with a genuine smile.

"We'll be back Hame. Never let this place go to hell, alright?" Fletcher said as we backed to the door.

"Don't worry mate, the only way it could go to hell is if you were running it!" He calls out, making us laugh as we leave with a final wave.

The drive back to my house was silent, but it was comfortable. I was slowly falling asleep, so by the time we made it to my old bedroom, I was almost passed out on the bed.

"Sammy, come on you need to change out of those clothes" Fletcher says, slightly shaking me. I made a strange noise and kicked my shoes off.

He sighed when that's all I did, and I felt him unbuttoning my shorts. He slid them down my legs before lifting my legs up and pulling the duvet down and laid my legs under it.

I felt the bed dip next to me as he got in, and I rolled over so I was facing him. He rested an arm over me and pulled me into his bare chest, and we both fell asleep.

This moment right here, is absolute perfection.

A/N:

I'm so so so sorry, I left you all hanging for so long! I really have no excuse other than school tbh. So anyway, I uploaded all the finished chapters! I hope you enjoyed them and can forgive me?

And also, please make sure you read the next page!!!!!