Chapter 45

He licked my bottom lip for entrance, which I immediately granted, and our tongues danced round together as we stood in the door way. His hands moved from my hips down to my thighs and he grabbed them, lifting me up my legs wrapped around his waist and he steadied me by holding my thighs. He turned and walked us into his room further, our lips never parting.

He placed me on his bed and hovered over the top of me. We broke apart slightly, panting and gasping for breath. He smiled and smashed our lips together again.

(Be wary from here on out)

I wrapped my legs around his waist again, bringing him closer to me, and he began kissing down my jaw and neck. I felt him leave a love bite, which I'll have to cover up seriously for tomorrow, and he kept kissing down my neck before he came to the top of my t-shirt.

"I- don't- like- this-" he said in between kisses. I frowned, not sure what he was talking about, until he came back up to me and kissed me again. "Your top" he said and kissed me passionately. "It's annoying me" he smirked and kissed me. I rolled us over so I was sitting on his hips, straddling him, and took my top of slowly, teasing him. I looked down to him and saw him staring at my boobs, which were pushed up because of the push-up bra I was wearing. He looked back into my eyes and they were full of both lust and love. I smiled at him and leant down to kiss him, purposely pushing my hips into his, earning a moan from him.

Our tongues were moving around together and my hips were grinding into him, his grinding slowly, and I let my hand trail slowly down his bare chest, outlining each singular ab, and I started playing with the waistband of his sweatpants. Fletcher and I have only had sex together three times. This would be the fourth, hopefully. So much for just kissing him I thought to myself, but the thought left my head as soon as it was there, when he flipped us over so he was on top, and he looked down to me, smiling lovingly. I could tell he's been waiting for this too.

Fletcher's POV (this is going to be weird writing in his POV so bare with me!)

I flipped us over so I was on top. I looked into her eyes lovingly, and kissed her slowly and passionately, before she made it more heated, which I was all for. She wrapped her legs around my waist again and started pressing herself into me. She was driving me crazy, I was always weak when it came to Sammy. She drives me crazy normally, but doing this tonight, I couldn't handle it.

I growled into her mouth when she pushed against my lower half hard, and she smirked. I kissed down her jaw and neck again, leaving another love bite, and continued kissing down her chest, and down her stomach, making her shiver. I kissed around her stomach in different places, while my hands took the waistband of her pyjama pants and I slowly slid them down, and she kicked them away. I re-traced my kisses back up to her mouth, and she didn't waste any time in pulling my sweatpants down. She took the opportunity when I started to get weak and give into her, to roll us over again so she was straddling me. She grinded into me hard, whilst kissing down my torso. I moaned and felt her smirk against my skin.

"Freaking hell, Sammy. You're such a tease" I breathed out. She traced circles around the skin above the waistband of my boxers with her tongue, and I swear I almost came undone there and then, but she pulled away. She grinded on me more, teasing me on purpose, but honestly, I knew she was almost about to give in too. I grabbed her hips, stopping her before it was too late, and threw her off me and next to me on the bed. I put my knees on either side of her hips, staring down at her. Her eyes were full of love and lust, which made me want her more. She grabbed my boxers and pulled them down, smirking. She flipped us over again so she was on top - she was so in control, and it was so hot. I pulled her black panties down and she kicked them off. I stopped her before she went any further and grabbed a condom from the bedside drawer. She looked slightly guilty, probably forgetting about protection, but snatched it from my hands and tore it open, putting it on instead of me doing it.

A/N:

Oh God, it felt so weird writing this uuughhh.

Anyway. SAMMY AND FLETCHER HOOKED UP AGAIN OMGOMGOMGOMG

Do you think they'll get back together? Do you want them to? Let me know!

-Misfit