Chapter 39

"But I don't want to go" I whined again.

"Sammy, you've been here since like, Tuesday. You promised your boss you'd be back at work tomorrow" Jack said sternly. "You need to go home and have a night in your own bed, and anyway. You've run out of clothes" he smirked victoriously at me.

"Fine. You're coming with me though. Stay for dinner" I reason. He sighed. "Joel can come too" I add.

"Alright, fine. Just cause you're scared of Fletcher" he winked and left his room to tell Joel to get ready. I sighed and packed my things back into my duffle bag and left too. I got my phone from the couch and the boys walked in.

"Let's go. I'm starved" Joel says, grinning. We leave and take Joel's car back to the loft.

This will be interesting...

"Fletcher?" I called out when we walked inside. Jake shut the door and we went into the lounge room. "Hello?" I tried again. He walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair wet, a few drops sliding down his bare torso and down his abs and- stop Sammy.

"Hi" he said, stopping short.

"Uh, Fletcher, this is Joel, and I don't know if you ever got to meet Jack" I say. He shook his head. "Right. You left before you could" I muttered and he looked guilty, and Jack glared at me, like saying 'be nice'. "Fletcher, this is one of my best friends, Jack" I say.

"Nice to meet you man" Jack said, grinning. Fletcher nodded.

"You too... Staying for dinner? I was just gonna order in. Didn't realise you were coming back tonight" he says, looking to me.

"That's fine. I love pizza" Joel said for me. I laughed as he grabbed the phone and dialled the pizza number by heart.

We all sat on the couches and I turned the TV on. Fletcher joined us after changing, and every now and then I could see him looking at me out of the corner of my eye. He defiantly wants to say something to you, Sammy.

A/N:

Soooooo, there's gonna be some confessions in the next few chapters... Get excited!

-Misfit