Chapter 30

"Be quiet, my roommate is probably sleeping" I warn and open the door. He nodded and we tiptoed in, walking through the dark to my bedroom, where I switched the light on and shut the door. "Bathroom's in there" I tell him. He'd started complaining when we pulled up outside that he needed to pee. He rushed into my bathroom and shut the door, and I went to change.
I put on my grey sweatpants and a long sleeve tight top. When I came out of my closet, I saw a figure sitting on my bed.
"Hey, I thought you were asleep" I say and sit next to him.
"Uh, no, I uh, couldn't" he stutters. I nod and examine him.
"Did you go out?" I asked, seeing him in jeans and a jumper. He shifted uncomfortably.
"Yeah, I stopped by Tom and Gracie's" he said. I nodded again.
"Get a kiss?" I teased. He smiled at me, his brown eyes twinkling.
"Yeah, I did. It was amazing. What about you?" he asked. Jealousy rushed through me.
"Yeah, same. It was a really good kiss" I sigh in content, and the toilet flushed. Fletcher frowned and looked to the bathroom door when it opened, and Blake came out, his shirt in his hand.
"Oh, hey. Fletcher, right?" he says to him.
"Yeah... and you are..." he looked at Blake expectantly.
"Blake. Childhood friends with this stunner" he says, smirking at me. He knew exactly who Fletcher was.
"Oh. Right. I'm gonna go to bed. Catch you's tomorrow" he says and stalks out, shutting the door behind him.
"God, I'm sorry. I don't know what's wrong with him" I sigh and get under the covers. Blake switched the light off and got in with me.
"I do. He's jealous that I'm here with you" he says matter-of-factly. I frown. "He obviously likes you, Sammy" he added.
"No. I mean, he did say he was in love with me at the wedding, but he hasn't spoken about it since. I guess he forgot. Or moved on" I shrugged, my heart aching. He sighed and pulled me into a hug. He didn't say anything, just held me as I silently cried into his chest.
"You love him, don't you?" he asked, whispering. I nodded.
"So much, Blake. So much it hurts" I whimper. He sighed and kissed the top of my head, and I began drifting off to sleep.

A/N:

Heeeey guuuysss.
Been a long while since I updated this, sorry :D

But as an apology, I put up 10 new chapters.

I have all of the chapters saved as a draft. I'm at chapter 66, which is INSANE, so I might go back and delete some to make it shorter, or split it into a third... thoughts?