Chapter eighteen.2: Extended

Akihito Kanbara

He slips his hand under my shirt, eager to move on. His lips never leave mine, making it harder to breathe as we continued rolling on the couch. I felt squished under his muscular figure. I was sinking into the couch, practically reaching up to keep contact with his lips. He then moved out of my grasp and flung his jacket off. He reached to take off his sweater, but I stopped him by putting my hands on top of his.

"You're not ready?" He asked with a concerned look. I pause and think about it for a moment before I let my hands do the talking. I smirk and slowly lift his sweater off. I could tell by his face afterwards that he was surprised yet exhilarated. When my eyes met his body, I almost blushed. I don't recall ever seeing his bare chest. His chest was toned with the outline of abs, stiff and hard. Suddenly my eyes couldn't leave the view of his muscular stomach. He looks down and laughs.

"One of the perks of being a spirit world warrior." He shrugs and touches my face with his hand and leans in for a kiss. His tongue makes its way past my lips and into my mouth. I let him in and take over. He somehow took my shirt off and was making his way down to my pants. My heart started to pound louder every step his hand took. His cold hands touched my waist, then the rim of my pants, and suddenly the button. He unbuckled it and tried to tear it down. I could tell he was struggling so I helped him out. I let go of his lips and our foreheads touch. We are both looking down at my unbuttoned pants.

"Do you really want to...?" He starts, but let's me go wild with what he was about to say. I take a deep breath and tell myself he's just as nervous as I am. I could tell from his sweaty forehead and shaky fingers. He's a virgin, I smile, just like me. If we did do it right now, we would be each other's first. All the more reason to do it.

"I really want to." I say in response to his question. He pauses, takes a deep breath and continues to help me take my pants off. Once they are out of the way, he stand up and takes his pants off. He stays standing there, almost embarrassed to be seen in his underwear. It kind of contradicted his personality, but I liked it. I leaned back on my elbows and smiled at him.

"What are you waiting for? Nervous?" I tease. He snaps back into reality and walks over. He seemed awkward, even though that was always my role in the relationship. He stays standing, but bends over with his hands pressing against the couch, trapping me.

"Very." He says. I chuckle and then wrap my hands around his neck. I lower his head to mine and start to kiss him. He soon gets back onto the couch and is pressing his pelvis against mine. I feel an uncomfortable mess forming down below and start to release a moan through our kisses. He then unexpectedly starts to grind slowly against me. I let out a louder moan and try to contain my excitement. I feel his hot breath against my neck as he starts to kiss lower. He doesn't stop grinding or kissing.

My body starts to fill with pleasure from unwanted places. Excitement and nerves grow in the back of my head. Are we really going to...? His hand then climbs down my body, clinging his finger against the rim of my boxers. I try to keep my noises quiet and my breathing slow as he lowers my boxers. I gulp and wait impatiently for him to start. His cold finger briefly touches my pelvis and I let out a whine. He freezes, worried whether that was a warning or not. He looks up at me with those emerald eyes.

"Tell me if you want to stop and I will." His words only made me want him more. I nodded and told him to keep going. He shimmied the boxers off and was seeing eye to eye with my pelvis. Sweat formed on the side of his head as he debated over trying something. I then felt uncomfortable that he was more nervous than me. I then sat up and looked at him with a grin.

"How about this?" He sat up with me and I bent forward, aiming for his pelvis. My hands were sweaty as I lowered his boxers and gently lifted his manhood out from inside his underwear. I didn't hesitate when I started to suck on it. Hiroomi moaned loudly at first, shocked from my dominance. I started to move it in my mouth and kiss the sides of it. He continued to make noises and restrain himself from moving.

"A-A-Aki...hito...!" He tried to say, but couldn't help but stammer. I then felt myself getting hard and opened my mouth. He rested silently for a moment as we took a second to catch our breath. I held onto my manhood because it started to hurt. I winced from the pain. Hiroomi moved closer to me and put a hand on my bare shoulder.

"What's...wrong?" He said between breaths. I looked up at him with teary eyes.

"I-I don't know." I lied. I knew exactly what was happening, but I was too embarrassed to say anything. He then put his other hand over mine and told me to let go. I did as he said and leaned back on them. His cold hand pressed against my pelvis felt chilling. He then started to move his thumb around my member. I was surprised at first, but then started to enjoy it. It soothed the pain and calmed my body.

"T-thanks, H-Hiroomi," I said and then leaned forward. I moved him back so that I was on top of him now. His hand started to move past my member and toward my entrance. He stuck one finger inside me, causing me to jolt and let out a wince of pleasure. He started to move his finger around which caused me to lose feeling in my legs. I wanted more though. I wanted him to feel it, too. I then surprised myself and looked down. I climbed closer and lowered my body into Hiroomi.

"Akihito? What are you–?" I then inserted my member into his entrance. His head flung back and he let out a cry.

"Ah...Akkey!" He moaned and kissed the top of my head. He couldn't help, but flop back down onto the couch and let me do the work. I felt the process was difficult and decided to lift his legs up. I held them under my arms and attempted to thrust again. Hiroomi let out a pleasing moan and I continued to give my love to him.

Later on, our bodies couldn't take any more and I collapsed on top of him, breathing heavily. I lay my head on his sweaty chest. His chest rose and fell, bringing me down with it.

"Goodnight...Akihito." He said and combed my hair with his fingers. I smiled and kissed his stomach.

"Goodnight, Hiroomi."

A/n: I decided to write this "secret chapter" for those who probably expected it to be in chapter three. ( ' ▽ ' )ノ
I hope you enjoyed it, because some of it made me uncomfortable.. .heh...
Anyway, I say "secret chapter"
because it is private!
Only those who are following me get to read this smut!
♪('ε` )