Chapter fifty-one; final: Warm Hands

Akihito Kanbara

My eyes ached as I woke up from my slumber. I immediately knew where I was, but I couldn't tell what was missing. I examined the room until I noticed no one else was in the room. My head whirled towards the pillow and I stand abruptly. Where did he...?

Suddenly, the door opens; I turned to face a guard. I stand absolutely still; I'm not exactly on good terms with them. The guard motions for me to come through the door, so I do so, very cautiously. His hand reaches toward the direction of the exit. I peered up at him and saw no emotion on his face. Is he telling me to leave? I hesitated to continue forward, but then realized there's no mistake. He's asking me to leave. I walk forward and when I reach the front door, I turn around to see if anyone objected. No one moves or looks my way. I gulp and head outside.

When I stepped down the small set of stairs, I noticed there were no more unit vehicles; hardly a guard in sight. I shove my hands in my pockets, unable to decide whether to go home or back inside. I had no idea where Hiroomi was, but I'm sure he was safe. They wouldn't terminate the next head of the Nase house, would they?

I examined the nature surrounding me as I walked toward my house. The sky was clearer than it has ever been and the sun wasn't as hot. The heat warmed my skin as the wind chilled it. I probably looked mental wearing sweatpants and a tee shirt in this weather. It was too hot for sweatpants, but it didn't bother me. I laughed to myself, I'm warm. I felt inside my warm pockets and started to play with the stitching, just to distract myself. My stomach was starting to feel funny, like something was missing inside my body.

When I reached the door of my apartment, I took a second to breathe in the air before reaching for my extra key under the doormat. I realized my hands weren't sweaty. I looked at the key laying in the palm of my hand. Warm hands, I smiled to myself, Hiroomi's favorite thing. I sighed deeply and unlocked the door. I trudged inside and shut the door behind me. What I desperately needed was a long nap, so I headed towards my bedroom, but a figure stood in the center of the room, startling me to death.

I almost picked up the nearest thing and threw it at him. He chuckled at my reaction and widened his arms for me to run into.

     "We're free to love." His voice almost cracks when he says this. My eyes gleam. He's okay, I smiled as I jumped into his grasp. I inhaled his scent. His smell tickled my nose and sent a pleasurable feeling throughout my body. This is what home smells like.

      "I missed you so much." Hiroomi groaned at my weight, but still held me inches off the ground. He buried his face into my neck and kissed it. I laughed and kissed the side of his head.

      "I missed you so much, too." He dropped my body onto the bed and started to kiss me passionately with all his strength. I pressed hard back, but I was no match. I should have pressed him for answers instead, but I didn't care at the moment. All I wanted was to warm him. My hand automatically grasped his hand and we locked fingers. I tried with all my willpower to warm them. I wanted his hands to be as warm as mine. I couldn't help, but smile mid-kiss.

We were okay.
We were together.
We were free.

• • •

(The rest is smut, just warning ya :))

His lips traveled down to my neck, then to my belly until finally it reached my groin. Kissing my hips sent inestimable amounts of pleasure throughout my body. I felt my face becoming hot and red. His fingers finally wiggled free and into the rim of my sweatpants.