1

Kindergarten
"Come on Melissa kindergarten is not bad you'll love it here I promise." Melissa's mom, Tamela, said trying to convince her daughter school wasn't so bad.
"Is she shy?" The teacher, Mrs. Hamilton asked
"Yes she's so used to being around us it's kind of hard for her to interact with others."
"Aw I remember when all the kids were like that when they first came here." Mrs. H said as a small, caramel skin colored, freckled face kid came running towards her and whisper in her ear.
"Sure Keith."
The little boy whose name was Keith came up to Tamela and whispered the same thing in her ear and she replied with the same answer.
"Hi my name is Keith, what's your name?" He said in his baby voice
Melissa hesitated before she slowly replied and said her name.
"You wanna go pway on the slide with me & my friends?"
"Yeah!"
The kids ran off to the playground while Tamela and Mrs. H stood there and laughed, looks like Melissa has broken out of her shell.
~~~~
High School
Keith stood outside of Melissa's house so they could catch the bus together. Keith smacked his lips when he saw what Melissa on. "Why you trying to cop my style bruh?"
"Boy bye ain't nobody trying to cop nothing you the one matching my fly?" Melissa said popping the collar on her jean shirt
"Whatever lets go bucket head."
They walked to the bus stop to get on the bus so they can head to school.
•at school•
"Hey Melissa you know Keith right?" This girl, Latonya asked
"Yeah why?"
"Can you give this to him?" She said giving her the note, "thanks girl."
It was time for their next period which was gym a class Keith & Melissa had together.
"So Melli who you going to the dance with?" Odell asked
"Did you just call me Melli?" She asked with her eyebrows raised
"Yeah"
"Ew don't call me that I hate that nick name with a passion and nobody cause I ain't going."
"Why you ain't going?" Keith asked as he sat down after playing basketball.
"Ew move sweaty and because I'm going out of town that day."
"Oh well if you ain't going I ain't going." He said drinking some water
"So you gon disappoint Latonya."
When she said her name all the boys' eyes went wide
"Latonya Smith? Aye let me see." He said trying to reach for it
"Nah watch out." She said trying to open it so she could read it
"Man that's not even for you."
"Anddd? It's in my hands." She cleared her throat to read it, "Keith I've been crushing on you for a long time now hoping to one day become the girl you need. Take me to the dance next Friday and I promise you you won't leave disappointed but you'll be begging for more." She said laughing and handing the paper to Keith
"Lawd these girls so desperate."
"Why she gotta be desperate Mel because she trying to get with my boy?" Luke asked me
"No because she's asking to sleep with this boy through a letter."
"And?!" All the guys asked
"Lawd now y'all acting desperate." 🤦🏽‍♀️
"Shut up." All the guys said throwing balled up paper and their sweaty shirts at her.
She laughed trying to dodge them.
Present Day
"MELIIIIISSAAAA!"
I rolled my eyes as he called my name hoping he would leave.
"MELISSA! Girl where you at." He said smacking on my Lays Barbecue chips.
"Why you must you be so loud. Dang you know sometime I actually think mama Jen dropped you on your head."
"Haha." He got in my bed shoes and all
"Uh uh boy I don't know what you think this is but you better get off my white sheets with them shoes on and giving me my chips." I said as I snatched them then folded them up and laid them on my night stand.
"Girl these shoes ain't gon hurt your sheets." He said taking his shoes off
"I know they ain't because your shoes coming off." "And why you ain't at work."
"Today my off day."
"But didn't they call you in though."
"Yep they did but I ain't going."
"Why?"
"Cause it's my off day and if they ain't paying, which they're not, I ain't going. Now get in the kitchen and fix me some food woman." He tried to push me out of the bed.
"Stop boy and I ain't cook nothing today so you better go make a sandwich or go to a restaurant."
"Where Shybaby at I know she'll cook for me." He said as he got up to go to the kitchen.
"Ha that's what you think and she gone out of town with Gab & Bri and Krystal at work." I yelled out to him
"They go out to much they need to stay at home." He said pouting
"That's funny because I say the same thing about you every time you come over here." I said fake smiling
"Whatever you know you love." He said giving me kisses on the cheek.
"Ugh unfortunately..move!" She said trying to push him off.
••••
-I was going to publish a book titled "Is It Worth It" with Keith and Normani but as I was trying to plan everything out in my head I didn't like what I was coming up with so I just decided to delete the whole book and since I'm really starting to love Kelly Rowland's new girl group, June's Diary, and Ashly is one of my favorites I decided to make her my main girl in this story.
-Just like my Luke book (Different) & Woody book (Just Friends), that will soon be published, the rest of the cast of NE will be apart of this book and so will June's Diary.
The guys & girls will not be famous just yet but I'm going to do a time skip and then they will be.
-So yeah I hope y'all will like this story as well as my Luke James story (Different) Woody McClain story (Just Friends) vote, comment, share and as always let me know what you think.
-Also Keith Powers is starring in a new show called Famous in Love, its on Freeform formally known as ABC Family, it aired Tuesday and I want to give my thoughts on it.
First, I want to say I am so proud of Belle Thorne I remember watching her & Zendaya on Shake It Up and now they've grown up to be some beautiful young ladies and I am so proud of all the projects they have worked on and are currently working on now. Secondly, my thought may be wrong but in the first episode Paige is starting to have feelings for her best friend, Jake, and I have a feeling that throughout these episodes her and Jake may confess their love for each other and it may ruin the friendship they have because she may also develop feelings for Reiner, like I said I don't know 🤷🏾‍♀️ I may be wrong this is just what's going through my head as I'm watching the pilot over and over again lol since I have not binge watched episode 2-10 yet.
Thirdly, I really wanna know wassup with Cassandra (two S's and two A's 😂) and ole dude, like conjunction junction what's their malfunction. Like I wanna know wassup with them? 🤔 😂
Fourthly, Jordan Wilders I'm just going to put a straight face 😐 & thinking 🤔emoji for him because I honestly have no words for him absolutely nun.
Finally I honestly didn't think I would be interested in this show because I don't watch tv unless old shows (Martin, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Full House, Wayne's Bros, Moesha, Sister Sister & The Parkers) are on and Have & Have Nots and Empire other than that I don't really watch tv so for me to be watching this show it really has me interested and wanting to see more. So if you not have watched it yet go watch it on demand, binge watch it and/or go to free form and watch it. I've only seen episode one and I'm already low key hooked on it and I want to see more. They picked some good actors and actresses because they are really playing their roles.