12

Ashly
Today is our last day in Florida since tomorrow we both have a busy day ahead of us, so right now we're heading to the track so we could enjoy our last day here.

"Ok because you turn into a little kid when you come to places like this I added 500 points to this card we can use it in the arcade and out here."

"Okay, hey let's go get ride those go karts on the big race track."

"Aight let's go."

We got in line for the go karts, thank GOD not many people were in line because we were able to get in the karts and enjoy the ride.

Once we buckled up and the announcer did his talking about safety we were ready to go. The light turned green and I was in front of Keith speeding.

He kept bumping into me trying to past me but I would go faster except the second time we came around he somehow managed to get in front of me  & had the nerve to smile at me once he did.

I tried to get in front of him but when I was behind him he slowed down and then he will speed up until the race was finished and he ended up winning.

Once the ride was over we walked to another ride.

"Awww cheer up champ don't be such a sore loser." Keith said as he nudged me.

I stale faced him with my arms crossed.

"Don't touch me."

He held his phone up in the air making an insta-story.

"Awww y'all look Ashy Ash is mad. Y'all tell her to cheer up and don't be such a sore loser." He put the camera in my face and said it again.

I chuckled, "stop Keith all up in my faaace." He laughed and then put his phone away after he posted it.

"Where you wanna go?"

"Let's go in the arcade I wanna play some games." I held onto his arm as we walked.

Once we walked in we looked around in amazement as we saw all the different games, a lot of kids & adults and all of the colorful lights dancing around.

Keith and I decided to play basketball against each other. He was on one goal and I was on the other.

So we wouldn't say the other person was cheating we started at the same time. At first Keith was in the lead with 7 points but I quickly caught up with him and then got in the lead with 6 points ahead of him.

After the time ran out I won with 32-21. Keith was a little salty because I beat him so I had to feed him his same words back to him.

"You hungry?"

"Yeah all that playing wore me out."

We went up to a concession stand they had and we ordered fries with a hamburger and for the drinks I had a strawberry kiwi Faygo while Keith had an orange Faygo.

As we were eating two pre-teen girls passed by us and wanted a picture.

"Ooh mama look it's Ashly from June's Diary and Keith Powers from SOC, Famous in Love & The New Edition Story." One girl said

"Oh my gosh we love you guys so so so much. Ashly you are our idol and favorite singer out of JD and Keith you're also our idol and of course MCE." We chuckled and said thank you.

"Alright come on girls y'all talked to them and now they have to eat."

"But maaama we wanted to get a picture with them. Can we please get a picture with them?"