43

Omniscient
Ashly just dropped Candace off at home and she was now at Keith's place and they were watching All About the Benjamins. While Keith was laughing and focused on the movie Ashly's mind was wondering back to earlier today.

Friend or not, seeing another woman's hands on her man just didn't sit to well wit her. She wanted to bring it up to Keith but she didn't want to start an argument with him because soon as she asked he was going to say she's just a friend and he was going to bring up the show the other night, which would result into an argument. Something that she didn't have time for. So she sat on the couch, with her knees to her chest, looking at the movie with a straight face.

Keith looked over at her and mentally sighed. He picked up the remote and turned the volume down and looked at her.

"Melissa what's wrong?" He asked calling her by her first name.

"You think calling me by my first name is going to make me say something because it's not."

She got up off of the couch, pulling her shirt down and walked into the kitchen.

"Ashly I don't know what's going on unless you tell me."

"That's the point Keith, there's nothing to tell."

"You're lying Ashly. I've been knowing you since Kindergarten and I can tell when you lying. When you lie, you start avoiding people and don't look them in their faces, like you're doing right now."

Ashly sighed and finally looked at him in his face.

"Who is Renee?"

"I told you baby she's an old friend."

"Why I never met her?"

"She's an old friend from one of my acting classes and then she left and headed to Texas."

"Why was she rubbing lotion on you?"

"Why are you being insecure?"

"Oh so me asking a question is being insecure?"

"...yeah."

Ashly chuckled, shook her head and walked upstairs. She never knew asking a question makes you insecure. She just wanted to know why was her man's body being touched by another female, who wasn't her or apart of the Famous in Love crew.

She picked up her phone and texted him.

FYI I just asked a question, sweetie. I don't have an insecure bone in my body. Maybe a crazy, hyper & chill bone but never insecure. I know my place and I know it's secured.
-7:15

A few moments after she sent it she heard him chuckle and say yeah, aight.

*
Next Day
Keith
"So that was wifey?"

"Yeah it was."

"Why you sound so down?"

"It's just a lot going on right now. Those pictures, booking auditions left & right, she tripping and being very hypocritical." I sighed and shook my head, "it's just a lot."

"Well you know if you need me I'm always here. As for those pictures, you still haven't found out who sent them?"

"Nope and I think they've sent them to the blogs too."

"Oh my gosh. Are you serious?"

I nodded my head.