55

Omniscient
Tamela, Jason and Miracle were all on their way to McComb, MS. Soon as Jason uttered Ashly's location, Tamela demanded that he book the first flight to Memphis and when he said he wasn't going to be able to do that, she hit him with a "fine, I'll drive to Memphis or McComb myself." At first he thought she was just talking simply because she was upset. When she went upstairs, packed a bag, told Miracle to do the same and they both went out to the car and were about to drive off he knew she wasn't just talking and she was about action. So he stopped her, told her he'll make some calls to get them on a flight and two days later they're on a flight to Memphis.

No one knew that they were coming except them. So this was going to be a surprise for everyone.

"Tam, we're on the plane now, so why are you staring at me?"

"Because you're stupid that's why." She scoffed and turned towards the window and mumbled.

"Had me worried about my baby girl and you knew where she was for two whole months. Actually no it wasn't just two months, it was a damn year." She grumbled as she shoved his shoulder.

"Tam I said I'm sorry. It's not like I didn't want to tell you, daddy made me promise not to say anything until Ashly was ready to say something and reveal her location."

"Mhm well when we get there your daddy will be getting a word from me and you're going to be getting more words from me buddy." She turned towards the window, laid her head back and closed her eyes to go to sleep.

__________________________
"Took you long enough."

"Look man I tried to get here as fast as I could but hopping on one plane to another and then trying to catch a cab to get here isn't a fun and speedy process."

"Well the only thing that matters is that you here. So put your stuff in the trunk and come on."

The person did as Patrick said and then they both hopped in the car and left Wal-Mart's parking lot. As Patrick drove he pulled the piece of paper out of his jacket pocket and handed it to the person.

"What's this?"

"Something you should read. Take a look at it."

The person unfolded the paper and began reading.

"Wow."

"Just wait until you get to the middle of the paper, you're going to be saying more than just wow."

And soon as Patrick said that, the person furrowed their eyebrows, clenched their jaw and had to take about five deep breaths and reread that paragraph over again.

Patrick looked over to them and then back at the road. Once they stopped at a red light, Pat sat back and looked over at them.

"So what's on your mind?"

"Where that nixga stay at?"

"I was hoping you asked that question." He rubbed his chin and then started back driving.

"You know where he stay?"

"Nah but I can get him to meet us somewhere though."

"Aight, you do that."

Out of curiosity the person turned the paper over and couldn't believe what they saw.

"Aye Pat."

"Yeah?"

"You didn't read the back?"

"Nah. Why?"

"I need you to stop somewhere and read this."

"Right now?"

"Yeah, right now."

Patrick pulled up to a gas station, cut the car off and read the back of the paper. When he saw what was on there he also couldn't believe what he saw. The only things he could do were exhale and shake his head.

If he wasn't going to get revenge at first he was going to make sure he got it now. After reading the paper he picked up the phone and made some calls.

__________________________
After everything went down two days ago, Ashly has stepped back into her stage. Stuck in her room, not talking to anyone, barely eating and always sleeping. After hearing her cousin read her journal out loud just did something to her. It brought back the feelings she had when she first came here, when she was with Rodney and when she was with Michael.

She thought after she broke things off with him the first time that, that would be the last time that she would see him but she was wrong. Seeing him again brought back so many unwanted memories. Just thinking about the memories and him made her sick to her stomach.

To keep from getting herself sick, Ashly got up from the bed and went into the bathroom to throw some water on her face and take some deep breaths. As she was in the bathroom she heard her phone ding with a text. She patted her face dry then she went over to her phone.

Unknown: meet me at our usual spot at 10:00 tonight. DO NOT BE LATE! NOT EVEN A MINUTE!!

••••••
Tamela, Miracle and Jason in the multimedia