72

Don't play the song yet

They say if you love something you should let it go and it it was meant to be then it'll come right back to you.

Keith
Here it was 4:00 in the morning and I was parked a few houses down from Ashly's house. A part of me wanted to run up to her door, bam on it until she opened it then bum rush her with a kiss and say baby lets go get married right now but that other part of me said man in your dreams.

I admit what she did was wrong and she hurt me, hurt me to the core. But for some reason I still wanted to be with her and love on her. Tell her that all is forgotten and we can work through this and like before I had that other half of me saying but bruh she killed yo seed. You always wanted a little girl and she took that chance away from you then that other half said but you did your dirt first. She didn't retaliate until you started this.

I shook my head as the right and left side of my brain argued with each other. I don't know what I wanted or what I wanted to do but I know I need to figure out something fast. I looked up to the ceiling then bowed my head and closed my eyes as I said a prayer.

"Lord if me and my best friend/girl are meant to be then allow me to take this key out of the ignition and go up to her door and if we're not meant to be then allow me to start up this car and go home and not return back."

After my prayer I opened my eyes and

___
Ashly
"Ash sitting around the house and being mad at yourself isn't going to help anything. You need to get up and get yourself together."

"Miracle with all due respect and I do mean all, shut the hell up talking to me and leave me alone."

She looked back at me mugged me.

"You know if I didn't feel sorry for you I promise you I would tackle you down like we used to do when we were little."

"Miracle!"

"Melissa! Look I understand you've been going through a lot in life. Who hasn't? Bad things happen to us so they can make us stronger. I'm not saying what you did was right but in a way I also understand why you did it. Even though y'all mouths said y'all ready in reality y'all wasn't and then the Mike situation it was all just too much. The only person who doesn't understand is Keith and that's because you haven't told him yet. I love you and you know I do and you also know that I hate seeing you down so for your little sister can you pleaseee get dressed and let's go out tonight with the girls. You deserve a night out and I just brought a new outfit and it needs to be shown."

With everything she just said and the puppy dog look she was giving me I couldn't say no. I playfully sighed and playfully rolled my eyes as I got up.

"I have a black leather dress with some yellow heels that also needs to be shown off."

"Oooh yes!! Yes, yes, yes! Thank you sissy!"

"You're welcome and thank you for saying what you said. I really needed to hear it."

She leaned over to give me another hug and kiss on the cheek.

"You know you're welcome sis."

Later that night