38

Omniscient
Bzz Bzz Bzz
"Babe...babe." Ashly lifted her head up and saw that Keith was still asleep. She got off of him and laid on her side of the bed so she could shake him awake.

"Keith! Keith!"

"What what?" He groaned and swatted her hand away.

"Your phone has been going off with back to back text messages, babe. Check it."

"It's probably just notifications from Twitter and Instagram. Go back to sleep."

"Well can you turn it off or put it on silent?"

Keith opened his eyes and looked towards Ashly with a really expression.

"I'm sorry babe but I can't go back to sleep if your phone is going to be buzzing. You know I'm a light sleeper and any small noise disturbs me."

Keith groaned and reluctantly sat up turning his phone on silent.

"You happy now?"

"Yes and thank you baby." She leaned over and kissed his cheek then turned on her side to go back to sleep.

"Mhm." Keith was about to go back to sleep until something told him to check his messages.

He entered his thumb print and went to his messages and saw five new messages from Renee.

His face held a look of confusion as to why was she texting him five times at 3'o clock in the morning.

The messages were basically saying that they needed to talk as soon as possible over and over again. He sighed and sent her text saying that they could meet up at this coffee shop at 7. A second later she responded and said okay.

Keith sat his phone back down and laid back down wrapping his around Ashly's waist and went back to sleep.

At 6:50 Keith got up and started getting dressed so he could head out. After getting himself together he wrote Ashly a little note telling her he had to run an errand and he'll be back shortly.

He left out of the house and got into his truck heading to the coffee shop.

When he got there, he spotted Renee sitting in the back soon as he walked in.

"Morning."

"Morning. How are you?"

"I'm good. How bout yourself?"

"Same. What was it that we needed to talk about?"

Renee tapped on her phone then slid it towards him. Keith picked it up and looked at the picture.

"Why do you have a picture of us in your phone and when did you take it?"

"I didn't take it." Renee responded as she stirred her coffee.

"Then who did?"

"I don't know. Some anonymous page sent it to my DM on Instagram last night."

"These the only two they took?"

"These are the only two they sent to me, I don't know if they have any more."

"Aight. Thanks for me telling me and I'll try to get to this bottom of this."

"You're welcome and yeah you should do that."