75

Three weeks later
Omniscient
"I just wanna know how and why are you calling me early in the morning talking about be ready at three. Boy it's just now 8:30."

"I'm telling you now because I know you Ashly. You  like to procrastinate and change your outfit three and four times and then when you finally are ready I don't even be in the mood to go anymore."

"Okay first of all that's a lie." She laughed out.

"No it's not and you know it's not."

She calmed down from her laughing fit and sat up in her bed.

"Whatever Powers. Where are we going anyway? You still haven't told me that yet."

"Actually I did. I told you it's a surprise."

"So the place is called surprise?"

Keith stopped what he was doing and gave her a stale face look which made Ashly burst into a laughing fit.

"Why did you give me that look?"

"Because man the stuff that come out of your mouth.."

He shook his head and dragged the word man out.

"Come on peanut and tell me where we're going so I can know what to wear."

"Did you just call me peanut? As in peanut head? Oh yeah now I'm definitely not telling you now. Matter of fact.."

After he said that he ended their FaceTime call and Ashly let out a loud cackle at his dramatics. After her laughing fit she picked up her phone to text him but he had already texted her.

My love 🙄❤️: Dressy but not over the top dressy. You know that outfit you only wore once when you and the girls had a photoshoot? Wear that one. It's my favorite and you look good in it. 😍🤤😰

To my love 🙄❤️: I know which outfit you're talking about and I like that one too. Question, why you put those emojis though? 🤔

My love🙄❤️: Because every time I see you all dressed up those are the facial expressions that I have. You do something to me girl. 😰

To my love 🙄❤️: Aww babe 😪🤧 I would say the same but both of us can't be corny 😂

My love 🙄❤️: you love ruining the mood 😒 just for that be ready at 12 since you wanna be funny. Haha ha that.

Instead of texting back she decided to call him and he answered on the second ring.

"Sup?"He asked nonchalantly.

"Don't sup me. Why you playing?"

"How am I playing?"

"Talking bout some be ready at 12 when you said 3, Tyree."

"Well I changed my mind Melissa."

"Well change it back." She said in a sing song voice.

"I'm good luv, enjoy getting ready at 12."

After that he ended the call and Ashly sat up in her bed with her mouth opened as she stared at her phone. She released a light chuckle and shook her head as she got up from her bed. She had some errands to run before she met up with Keith so she decided to get her day started and get dressed.